More from the loony Right

marke

What? You didn't send Trump any money to overturn the election? Why, it's almost as though you don't believe Trump's election lies either!
Unlike faithful democrats who send their pennies and dimes to dirty democrats, I never sent Trump any money. I'm glad Trump won because of all the good he did in office in spite of treasonous seditionist leftist commie democrat obstruction and persecution for four years, but I really voted against Hillary more than for Trump.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Unlike faithful democrats who send their pennies and dimes to dirty democrats, I never sent Trump any money.
So, you claim to be convinced that the 2020 election was stolen but you have yet to put your money where your mouth is? Got it.

Last edited:

Jenkins

I was referring to the poster "User Name" who I shortened to "UN". Poster names often get shortened to initials on here.

They haven't to me, personally. They generally bemuse/amuse me in equal measure.
So you get all worked up at the Right because of how they seem to be, not for any actual damage they do.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
So you get all worked up at the Right because of how they seem to be, not for any actual damage they do.
The Right in this country does plenty of damage:

1) They oppose Medicare for All (No one should have to worry about bankruptcy due to a medical emergency)
2) The Right is authoritarian (They just tried to steal a presidential election)
3) The Right claims to oppose "big government" but when they are in power they drive spending up to new levels never seen before
4) The Right opposes the legalization of such things as abortion and marijuana, which the majority of Americans support
5) The Right is generally reactionary and has opposed positive change and progress every step of the way throughout history
6) The Right generally rejects the sciences

Etc...

Last edited:

Jenkins

The Right in this country does plenty of damage:

1) They oppose Medicare for All (No one should have to worry about bankruptcy due to a medical emergency)
2) The Right is authoritarian (They just tried to steal a presidential election)
3) The Right claims to oppose "big government" but when they are in power they drive spending up to new levels never seen before
4) The Right opposes the legalization of such things as abortion and marijuana, which the majority of Americans support
5) The Right is generally reactionary and has opposed positive change and progress every step of the way throughout history
6) The Right generally rejects the sciences

Etc...
1-6 are just emotional musings and nothing which exists in physical reality.

Jenkins

Are you nuts?
Here is just one specific item within your nonsense.

Regarding: 1. ) "No one should go bankrupt because of medical emergency."

Tell us how that statement is either mandated or authenticated. Rather, it is just an arbitrary opinion. Do you understand what I just said to you?

marke

So, you claim to be convinced that the 2020 election was stolen but you have yet to put your money where your mouth is? Got it.
The truth will still be true no matter whether anyone defends it or not.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/a...nds_evidence_of_2020_voter_fraud_147378.html#!

And with good reason. New research of mine is forthcoming in the peer-reviewed economics journal Public Choice, and it finds evidence of around 255,000 excess votes (possibly as many as 368,000) for Joe Biden in six swing states where Donald Trump lodged accusations of fraud. Biden only carried these states – Arizona, Georgia, Michigan, Nevada, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin – by a total of 313,253 votes. Excluding Michigan, the gap was 159,065.

The point of this work isn’t to contest the 2020 election, but to point out that we have a real problem that needs to be dealt with. Americans must have confidence in future elections.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
The truth will still be true no matter whether anyone defends it or not.

A 2021 PNAS study by political scientists at Stanford University and the University of Chicago rebutted Lott's paper as being not even remotely convincing, writing that his analysis was "entirely dependent on the completely arbitrary order in which pairs of precincts in other counties are entered in the dataset" and that his conclusions about voter fraud were "utterly baseless."[72][73][74]

marke

A 2021 PNAS study by political scientists at Stanford University and the University of Chicago rebutted Lott's paper as being not even remotely convincing, writing that his analysis was "entirely dependent on the completely arbitrary order in which pairs of precincts in other counties are entered in the dataset" and that his conclusions about voter fraud were "utterly baseless."[72][73][74]

If a handful of scientists or if millions of scientists are wrong then they are wrong. Science is not wrong, men who misunderstand the facts are wrong.

https://wjno.iheart.com/featured/br...secuted-voter-fraud-from-2020-election-cycle/

Bottom Line: Yes, you’re right. As part of my breakdown of 2000 Mules last week, I said this: Voter fraud is real. It is a concern. There are 53 criminal convictions for voter fraud which have resulted from the 2020 election cycle. Additionally, we have cases like the 156 referred but unpursued in Florida. We need to get to the bottom of them. In Florida, that should soon start to happen. As of July 1st, Florida’s new election integrity law will be in force with a newly created state enforcement division which will be able to investigate those alleged voter fraud cases unpursued by local prosecutors. As for the 53 criminal convictions for voter fraud since the 2020 Election cycle began – here's where they’ve occurred:

• 14: California
  • 5: Arizona
  • 4: Florida, Pennsylvania, Texas
  • 3: Michigan, New Hampshire, West Virginia
  • 2: Virginia, New Jersey, New Mexico
  • 1: Colorado, Kansas, Mississippi, Nevada, Ohio, Louisiana, Wisconsin