Unlike faithful democrats who send their pennies and dimes to dirty democrats, I never sent Trump any money. I'm glad Trump won because of all the good he did in office in spite of treasonous seditionist leftist commie democrat obstruction and persecution for four years, but I really voted against Hillary more than for Trump.What? You didn't send Trump any money to overturn the election? Why, it's almost as though you don't believe Trump's election lies either!
I was referring to the poster "User Name" who I shortened to "UN". Poster names often get shortened to initials on here.I said nothing about the UN.
Now tell us how the Right has harmed you personally.
So you get all worked up at the Right because of how they seem to be, not for any actual damage they do.I was referring to the poster "User Name" who I shortened to "UN". Poster names often get shortened to initials on here.
They haven't to me, personally. They generally bemuse/amuse me in equal measure.
The Right in this country does plenty of damage:So you get all worked up at the Right because of how they seem to be, not for any actual damage they do.
1-6 are just emotional musings and nothing which exists in physical reality.The Right in this country does plenty of damage:
1) They oppose Medicare for All (No one should have to worry about bankruptcy due to a medical emergency)
2) The Right is authoritarian (They just tried to steal a presidential election)
3) The Right claims to oppose "big government" but when they are in power they drive spending up to new levels never seen before
4) The Right opposes the legalization of such things as abortion and marijuana, which the majority of Americans support
5) The Right is generally reactionary and has opposed positive change and progress every step of the way throughout history
6) The Right generally rejects the sciences
Here is just one specific item within your nonsense.Are you nuts?
The truth will still be true no matter whether anyone defends it or not.So, you claim to be convinced that the 2020 election was stolen but you have yet to put your money where your mouth is? Got it.
The truth will still be true no matter whether anyone defends it or not.
If a handful of scientists or if millions of scientists are wrong then they are wrong. Science is not wrong, men who misunderstand the facts are wrong.A 2021 PNAS study by political scientists at Stanford University and the University of Chicago rebutted Lott's paper as being not even remotely convincing, writing that his analysis was "entirely dependent on the completely arbitrary order in which pairs of precincts in other counties are entered in the dataset" and that his conclusions about voter fraud were "utterly baseless."