More from the loony Right

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Oh, how disappointing. And here I thought you had changed your mind about me and liked me now after all those "likes" you gave me. :rolleyes:

You gave up so soon?
I haven't given up on you at all. Aren't you the one who made this post?

Actually, since Trump pushed the vaccines through in a big hurry, violating all vaccine development norms, I stopped supporting him on anything to do with vaccines. His further statement advising people to get vaccinated ruptured any trust I had in him.
If you've lost all trust in Trump, there's hope for you yet!

Gary K

Banned
I haven't given up on you at all. Aren't you the one who made this post?

If you've lost all trust in Trump, there's hope for you yet!
You gave up on me the day you started publishing lies and arguing against truth. You keep on driving the distance between us wider and ever wider Mr. Troll. The day you started arguing pro "vaccine" you guaranteed there can be no accord between us. Those who argue for the killing of my fellow man can have no accord with me. Murder is beyond the pale.

Arthur Brain

You gave up on me the day you started publishing lies and arguing against truth. You keep on driving the distance between us wider and ever wider Mr. Troll. The day you started arguing pro "vaccine" you guaranteed there can be no accord between us. Those who argue for the killing of my fellow man can have no accord with me. Murder is beyond the pale.
So, anyone who's in favour of vaccinations is 'pro murder' according to you? Yeah, you're not a conspiracy nut at all...

Arthur Brain

I hadn't noticed that myself, thanks for pointing that out. 50% off for pastors to hear about Martian Nazis. And then they'll take it back to their congregations I guess. What a crazy, monumentally insane time we're living in.
I hadn't initially and then it just "appeared" - like a Martian Nazi!

Fact sometimes is stranger than fiction. Just...beyond bizarre.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
The day you started arguing pro "vaccine" you guaranteed there can be no accord between us.
Remember when the CDC and the FDA called for a pause in the use of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine because it caused blood clots in some of the people who took it? Trump said it was wrong for them to have paused it! Here's the video for proof:

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
There's another Republican in California and one in Texas just like her. Says Jesus told them to run for office, then breathed divine curses on the voters when they lost.