More from the loony Right

marke

"The Obama administration liberated approximately 50% of ISIS territory...In addition to losing territory and fighters under Obama, the Islamic State lost most of its oil-producing capacity in 2015, as a result of a massive bombing campaign known as Tidal Wave II, which drastically limited the group’s ability to fund its operations. Under Obama, the Islamic State also lost its backup headquarters city, the Libyan town of Sirte."

And then Biden came along and turned over the entire inventory of US military hardware to Muslim terrorists to satisfy leftist American urges to leave terrorists alone.

marke

Hmm, what are gay people supposed to do, pretend they aren't?

That would suit some zealots but it wouldn't stop them from being gay.
Lawbreakers need to stop breaking the law. Refusing to do so, even if the perception is that the sinner cannot stop sinning, will end badly for unrepentant sinners.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Are they supposed to try and "cure" themselves?

They can't cure themselves of their sin. Only by seeking Christ can He set them free.

And you shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.
John 8:32

All they need to do is seek Christ, and He shall set them free.

I called on the LORD in distress;
The LORD answered me and set me in a broad place.
Psalm 118:5

Most assuredly, I say to you, whoever commits sin is a slave of sin. And a slave does not abide in the house forever, but a son abides forever. Therefore if the Son makes you free, you shall be free indeed.
John 8:34b-36

And having been set free from sin, you became slaves of righteousness.
Romans 6:18

Arthur Brain

They can't cure themselves of their sin. Only by seeking Christ can He set them free.

And you shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.
John 8:32

All they need to do is seek Christ, and He shall set them free.

I called on the LORD in distress;
The LORD answered me and set me in a broad place.
Psalm 118:5

Most assuredly, I say to you, whoever commits sin is a slave of sin. And a slave does not abide in the house forever, but a son abides forever. Therefore if the Son makes you free, you shall be free indeed.
John 8:34b-36

And having been set free from sin, you became slaves of righteousness.
Romans 6:18
Being gay isn't a sin. For some people it's simply the way things are.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Being gay isn't a sin. For some people it's simply the way things are.

Yes, it is a sin.

For this reason God gave them up to vile passions. For even their women exchanged the natural use for what is against nature.Likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust for one another, men with men committing what is shameful, and receiving in themselves the penalty of their error which was due.And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a debased mind, to do those things which are not fitting;being filled with all unrighteousness, sexual immorality, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, strife, deceit, evil-mindedness; they are whisperers,backbiters, haters of God, violent, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,undiscerning, untrustworthy, unloving, unforgiving, unmerciful;who, knowing the righteous judgment of God, that those who practice such things are deserving of death, not only do the same but also approve of those who practice them. - Romans 1:26-32 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Romans1:26-32&version=NKJV

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Conflating ceremonial/symbolic laws with moral laws is dishonest, UN.

The former have (mostly) been fulfilled, and/or were only in effect for Israel.
Ah, got it. Well, why don't we start with the heterosexual sins first, since there are so many more heterosexual sinners? Let's start with executing adulterers.