More from the loony Right

marke

There's still a percentage that emulate and unashamedly laud Nazi ideology. There are others, while on the surface highly critical of the regime, share some traits in common - such as advocating a religious dictatorship that would usurp many freedoms we have in the west.
I don't like Nazis who incite hatred for others who disagree with their dogmas just as I don't like BLM racists who advocate hatred for whites and cops.

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I don't like Nazis who incite hatred for others who disagree with their dogmas just as I don't like BLM racists who advocate hatred for whites and cops.
Are there Nazis in the room with us now?

Arthur Brain

I support sodomy laws of past decades that criminalized "crimes against nature" for very good reasons.
What "good reasons" would they be? Self righteous pomp? Otherwise, what's it to you if homosexual couples have relationships that are none of your business anyway?

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
For homosexual rape? The punishment should be death.

Good.

How about for molestation?

For men who dress like women dancing in front of children provocatively?

For homosexual behavior?

For rape?

For consensual sex between two unmarried people who are discovered?

For consensual sex between one or more married people? Outside of their own marriage?

marke

What "good reasons" would they be? Self righteous pomp? Otherwise, what's it to you if homosexual couples have relationships that are none of your business anyway?
Enforcing and protecting morality is the business of every civilized nation.

marke

Good.

For homosexual behavior?

For rape?

For consensual sex between one or more married people? Outside of their own marriage?
I'm sorry. I have no interest in coming up with opinions about sentences that obviously must range from mere months to the death penalty, depending on facts. I cannot answer your question because I have no motivation to waste my time attempting to wade through all the details of the multiple criminal sexual infractions that occur.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
I'm sorry. I have no interest in coming up with opinions about sentences that obviously must range from mere months to the death penalty, depending on facts. I cannot answer your question because I have no motivation to waste my time attempting to wade through all the details of the multiple criminal sexual infractions that occur.

I gave you those because, aside from the first two, the punishments for them are defined by God in Scripture.

How about this, if you can tell me what GOD thinks the punishments should be, I'll be satisfied.

If you can't even do that, or refuse to even look it up, then that's a problem with your heart's attitude towards God, not even giving Him the benefit of the doubt to see what HE thinks about something.

Arthur Brain

Good.

For homosexual behavior?

For rape?

Focusing on the latter two. What the heck business is it of yours or anyone else's if two unmarried folk are having sexual relations? If I "discovered" that then it would be none of mine unless I considered myself a self appointed busybody with nothing better to do than inform the equally self appointed morality police. Same goes for the next.

Other peoples lives are nobody else's business but theirs short of abuse, so in short, mind your own.