Monday is Robert E. Lee day in Alabama.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
btw dreadknought, have fun mocking the stuffed shirt:
I think you must be miserable, chasing me around the way you do, spending most of your time hurling whatever low handful of excrement you can to get and hold attention. I think you're lonely and frustrated and a bit sad. But this isn't the way to solve that problem.

resodko

BANNED
Banned
I think you must be miserable

not really

although i do miss my beagle

, chasing me around the way you do

it is fun to watch the girlie way you run in fear and attempt to hide behind the skirts of the mods :chuckle:

, spending most of your time

most of my time is spent divided between the other three screens i have open and the video i'm watching/listening to

hurling whatever low handful of excrement you can to get and hold attention.

shame it doesn't work, eh, what with your incredible powers of ignore :darwinsm:

I think you're lonely

i wish - the semester's started again and the library (and the parking lot :sozo2: ) are full

and frustrated

projecting?

and a bit sad.

ahh - definitely projecting

being a mr mommy isn't working out the way you planned eh?

But this isn't the way to solve that problem.

i can't tell you how much it means to me that you have my best interests at heart

no really, i can't :darwinsm:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
a man who would have slaves whipped is not "honorable"
A man isn't defined by his failures, but how he meets them. Lee was a product of his age and culture. But he recognized the evil and over time he learned a valuable lesson, which is why I included those last two quotes from Lee about losing the war.

it is fun to watch the girlie way you run in fear and attempt to hide behind the skirts of the mods :chuckle:
Said the fellow who actually received an infraction for pestering them to someone who chose a single post to represent your disruptive (and personal if misinformed) intent? :rolleyes:

resodko

BANNED
Banned
while we're at it, tell us how the traitorous scumbag made amends to all the young men, north and south, that died because lee and his ilk were too weak to do the right thing

Status
Not open for further replies.