Mohammedan sings denial of Christ in welcoming Euro church

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned

I'm not surprised.

I've developed a growing fondness for Breitbart- they seem to be the only ones acknowledging the insanity going on in Europe.

I's sort of shocked, but agree with Crucible. This is an important thing to make people aware of! There's so many people not rooted in scripture that are welcoming things in that are a ticking, spiritual time bomb!

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
I's sort of shocked, but agree with Crucible. This is an important thing to make people aware of! There's so many people not rooted in scripture that are welcoming things in that are a ticking, spiritual time bomb!

Breitbart sort of sells itself short in my opinion- they hit home and have more influence than they think they do. They need to apply their views beyond millennials.
It's like a coal refusing to be a diamond.

musterion

BB is late to the game a lot of things. There are much more current and cogent news sites out there but several of them are ones I would not link here.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Breitbart sort of sells itself short in my opinion- they hit home and have more influence than they think they do. They need to apply their views beyond millennials.
It's like a coal refusing to be a diamond.

BB is late to the game a lot of things. There are much more current and cogent news sites out there but several of them are ones I would not link here.

I would be interested in knowing where else to go. I welcome PMing... for resources.

#Not for chit chat to anyone else who reads this.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Breitbart is far right ideology. They're offensive to cuckservatives, who throw their culture under the bus to gain the approval of those hostile to them.

Sort of like what you see in the example of this thread. I wonder if [MENTION=15685]musterion[/MENTION] even knew what he was referencing :rolleyes:

musterion

Some of the ones I look at would be immediately, deliberately and unfairly misinterpreted and twisted by certain parties here. Which is too bad because they cover stories that get no press anywhere else.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Breitbart is far right ideology. They're offensive to cuckservatives, who throw their culture under the bus to gain the approval of those hostile to them.

Sort of like what you see in the example of this thread. I wonder if [MENTION=15685]musterion[/MENTION] even knew what he was referencing :rolleyes:

I may disagree and scuffle, but when it comes to our collective safety and Christ centric message that unifies most of us, I'll listen to any resource.

musterion

Sort of like what you see in the example of this thread. I wonder if @musterion even knew what he was referencing :rolleyes:

Lying idiot child,

The only problem I have with Breitbart is, as I already said, they are late with many stories that have already been thoroughly covered elsewhere.

Grow up.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Some of the ones I look at would be immediately, deliberately and unfairly misinterpreted and twisted by certain parties here. Which is too bad because they cover stories that get no press anywhere else.

The harsh side tends to post things that others are afraid to point out. This is a notable fact. The soft side are so afraid of offending someone, they sweep important things under the rug. But...... sometimes.. even the softies have good points.

Many members, One Head.

musterion

The harsh side tends to post things that others are afraid to point out. This is a notable fact. The soft side are so afraid of offending someone, they sweep important things under the rug. But...... sometimes.. even the softies have good points.

Many members, One Head.

I'm just tired of the fake outrage over WHERE a story links from, noise that invariably obscures the story itself. TOL is very bad about that happening.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
I'm just tired of the fake outrage over WHERE a story links from, noise that invariably obscures the story itself. TOL is very bad about that happening.

There are two important points in your post.

1) The brick and mortar is losing its scorlarly understanding of what's going on

2) Islam is a cancerous viper that slithers in and waits to strike

# Spiritualy undermining
# Absolute Hatred for the Cross at its core

Edited in...

# Dearbornistan is a likely place for this to happen in the US.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned

The truth is the truth regardless of what mouth it comes from.

But
When you source something from a given narrative, it's human nature for others to assume you support that narrative.

I saw 'Breitbart' on this thread and assumed "Yes! someone who agrees with me".

I believe that the Far Right is about to take precedence in this society- it's the push back to the pushing, and fully evident by both Trump and Brexit.