Mods, why was The Barbarian banned?

Jose Fly

Oh I get it! You want me to run a site where people come on and mock God and then you want me to wash their feet???

Sorry man.... aint gonna happen. :)

Not at all. It's your site, so you run it as you see fit.

I just have a hard time understanding how you can let right-wing Christians be free to call everyone else names like "scum", while banning everyone else for the merely being inconveniently questioning, and expect that it gives a positive impression of Christianity.

I mean, you do realize how that makes Christians look, don't you?

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I mean, you do realize how that makes Christians look, don't you?
I don't care what other people think of me. What you want from me is what you get on every other Christian website. A "mamba pamby", nicer than God love-fest. Sorry, Jesus wasn't a girly man. He flipped over tables and whipped people with a whip He made Himself.

So if you are looking for the limp-wristed Christians you are going to have to look elsewhere.

bybee

Oh I agree. I'm just a little surprised to see it here.

We are human and subject to bias. Knight allows a broad spectrum of discussion on this forum.
If people are questing to learn or attempting to qualify or set something straight he is very accepting.
When you have been here for awhile you will observe some patterns of pushing hot buttons by certain people. When it reaches the level of trolling Knight will step in before all out war ensues.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
I don't care what other people think of me. What you want from me is what you get on every other Christian website. A "mamba pamby", nicer than God love-fest. Sorry, Jesus wasn't a girly man. He flipped over tables and whipped people with a whip He made Himself.

So if you are looking for the limp-wristed Christians you are going to have to look elsewhere.

Which is why im here, i watched 2 other christian sites destroyed by skeptics and atheists who demanded "equality" at them.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
We are human and subject to bias. Knight allows a broad spectrum of discussion on this forum.
If people are questing to learn or attempting to qualify or set something straight he is very accepting.
When you have been here for awhile you will observe some patterns of pushing hot buttons by certain people. When it reaches the level of trolling Knight will step in before all out war ensues.
BINGO.

Kdall

BANNED
Banned
This is hilarious isn't it?

These guys spend all-day on TOL mocking God and mocking Christians and now all the sudden they run to the Bible because one of their buddies gets a short vacation.

Here is the problem in a nutshell. You think Christians that don't share your views are mocking God. That couldn't be further from the truth

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Wait, what? o_O

Every now and then someone will annoy some other forum and they will plan a retaliation.

Actually, I think it's a recruitment strategy, because plenty of them stay.

True, plenty of them get banned as well. :think:

One time there was an influx of people from a mountain biking forum. P66 was the most famous.

Quetzal

Every now and then someone will annoy some other forum and they will plan a retaliation.

Actually, I think it's a recruitment strategy, because plenty of them stay.

True, plenty of them get banned as well. :think:

One time there was an influx of people from a mountain biking forum. P66 was the most famous.
There is a term for that, I can't remember what it is. Basically, telling all of the members from forum A to go to forum B and cause trouble. It is a stupid trolling technique that I do not support.