Modern Day Pharisaism

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
We fulfill every law of God we can.

James 2:10-13
For whoever keeps the whole law but fails in one point has become accountable for all of it. For he who said, “Do not commit adultery,” also said, “Do not murder.” If you do not commit adultery but do murder, you have become a transgressor of the law. So speak and so act as those who are to be judged under the law of liberty. For judgment is without mercy to one who has shown no mercy. Mercy triumphs over judgment.

God's Truth

Bs"d

We fulfill every law of God we can.

Christianity throws all God's laws overboard, and replaces them with paganism.

And then they are surprised when they are called lawless pagans.

"But beyond this, my son, be warned: the writing of many books is endless, and excessive devotion to books is wearying to the body.
The conclusion, when all has been heard, is: FEAR GOD AND KEEP HIS COMMANDMENTS, because this applies to every person. For God will bring every act to judgment, everything which is hidden, whether it is good or evil."

Ecc 12:12-14, New American Standard Bible

Jesus gave us the new law.

If you come to God through Jesus and obey Jesus, then all the old law will be fulfilled in the saved

God's Truth

We replace the law with the gospel of grace or the unmerited favor of God. Those like yourself who are working to earn their way to heaven are under condemnation. The law teaches work while grace teaches rest.

You speak as if you are a messenger for those who preach falseness Where do you ever get that God does not chose those He wants to save? God chooses those He wants to save and He chooses those who do right by fearing Him, doing right, and obeying. See Acts 13:26; Acts 5:32, and Acts 10:35.

Epoisses

You speak as if you are a messenger for those who preach falseness Where do you ever get that God does not chose those He wants to save? God chooses those He wants to save and He chooses those who do right by fearing Him, doing right, and obeying. See Acts 13:26; Acts 5:32, and Acts 10:35.

You don't fear God because you trust in your filthy rags. Your faith is a sham.

God's Truth

You don't fear God because you trust in your filthy rags. Your faith is a sham.

I take pleasure in the fear of the Lord.

As for filthy rags...it is never ever a filthy rag to obey God.

God does not say that our obedience is as a filthy rag.

The Jews used to have to give BLOOD offerings for their sins---so that they could make themselves RIGHTEOUS BEFORE GOD.

God did NOT like it that the Jews would sin, give a BLOOD SIN OFFERING BUT NOT REALLY BE SORRY FOR THEIR SINS, their sins that they kept doing.

Those BLOOD offerings became as FILTHY THROW AWAY, BLOODY MENSTRUAL RAGS to the Lord.

Elia

If you really wanted to keep or obey the law you would accept Christ as your savior. Jesus is God's law incarnate in human flesh. He is the epitome of God's holy law.

In the judgment you will either be found "In Christ" or you will be found under the law. To be found outside of Christ is to be under condemnation.

Remember, this Christian tried to warn you.

Bs"d

"God's law incarnate in human flesh" :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

The Christians are getting more and more absurd...

"O Y-H-W-H, my strength and my fortress, my refuge in the day of affliction, the Gentiles shall come to You from the ends of the earth and say, 'Surely our fathers have inherited lies, worthlessness and unprofitable things.' Will a man make gods for himself, which are not gods?"
Jeremiah 16:19

Elia

We replace the law with the gospel of grace or the unmerited favor of God. Those like yourself who are working to earn their way to heaven are under condemnation. The law teaches work while grace teaches rest.

Bs"d

You replace the law of God with paganism like Christmas, Easter bunny & eggs, pagan fertility symbols, thrinity, and other paganism.

So what you are is a lawless pagan.

"Serve Y-H-W-H! And if it seems evil to you to serve Y-H-W-H, choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve, whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the River, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land you dwell.
But as for me and my house, we will serve Y-H-W-H!”

Joshua 24:14-15

Elia

Jesus gave us the new law.

If you come to God through Jesus and obey Jesus, then all the old law will be fulfilled in the saved

Bs"d

And pigs can fly.

"O Y-H-W-H, my strength and my fortress, my refuge in the day of affliction, the Gentiles shall come to You from the ends of the earth and say, 'Surely our fathers have inherited lies, worthlessness and unprofitable things.' Will a man make gods for himself, which are not gods?"

God's Truth

Bs"d

And pigs can fly.

With God all things are possible.

Elia

I take pleasure in the fear of the Lord.

As for filthy rags...it is never ever a filthy rag to obey God.

God does not say that our obedience is as a filthy rag.

The Jews used to have to give BLOOD offerings for their sins---so that they could make themselves RIGHTEOUS BEFORE GOD.

God did NOT like it that the Jews would sin, give a BLOOD SIN OFFERING BUT NOT REALLY BE SORRY FOR THEIR SINS, their sins that they kept doing.

Those BLOOD offerings became as FILTHY THROW AWAY, BLOODY MENSTRUAL RAGS to the Lord.

Bs"d

Then please explain why, when the third Temple is rebuild, the animal sacrifices will be reinstated again, as we can read in for instance Zechariah 14:20, Malachi 3:1-4 and Ezekiel 43.

God's Truth

Bs"d

Then please explain why, when the third Temple is rebuild, the animal sacrifices will be reinstated again, as we can read in for instance Zechariah 14:20, Malachi 3:1-4 and Ezekiel 43.

The third temple is our hearts.

Elia

The third temple is our hearts.

Bs"d

And Elvis is also still alive.

Epoisses

Bs"d

You replace the law of God with paganism like Christmas, Easter bunny & eggs, pagan fertility symbols, thrinity, and other paganism.

So what you are is a lawless pagan.

"Serve Y-H-W-H! And if it seems evil to you to serve Y-H-W-H, choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve, whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the River, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land you dwell.

You replace the OT with the Talmud where Jesus is called a bastard. Just a bunch of Babylonian pagans.

Last edited:

Elia

You replace the OT with the Talmud where Jesus is called a bastard. Just a bunch of Babylonian pagans.

Bs"d

Wrong, we don't replace nothing. The Talmud is just an elucidation of the Tanach.

And according to the laws of God, a married woman who gets a child from somebody else than her husband, her child is an illegitimate child. (I won't use the B-word, but you know what I mean)

God's Truth

Bs"d

And Elvis is also still alive.

Tell me, how is God going to write His commands on our hearts and our minds?

Explain it to me.

After you have tried to explain it and failed, will you listen to me?

Jeremiah 32:33 "This is the covenant I will make with the people of Israel after that time," declares the LORD. "I will put my law in their minds and write it on their hearts. I will be their God, and they will be my people.

Romans 11:27
And this is My covenant with them when I take away their sins."

2 Corinthians 3:3
It is clear that you are a letter from Christ, the result of our ministry, written not with ink but with the Spirit of the living God, not on tablets of stone but on tablets of human hearts.

Elia

Jeremiah 32:33 "This is the covenant I will make with the people of Israel after that time," declares the LORD. "I will put my law in their minds and write it on their hearts. I will be their God, and they will be my people.

Bs"d

From chapter 1 of this page: http://MountZion.notlong.com

"Even the name "New Testament" is not correct: It points to the new covenant that G.d will make with the Jewish people. Paul claims that this is done through Jesus. Paul says in Hebrews 10:15-17; "Whereof the Holy Ghost is also a witness to us, for after he had said before: This is the covenant that I will make with them, after those days, saith the Lord, I will put My laws in their heart and in their minds will I write them. And their sins and iniquities will I remember no more." This is written in Jeremiah 31:31-34; "Behold, the days come saith Y-H-W-H, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah. Not according the old covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt, which my covenant they broke, although I was as a husband to them, saith Y-H-W-H. But this shall be the covenant that I make with the house of Israel: After those days, saith Y-H-W-H, I will put my law in there inward parts and write it in their hearts, and I will be there G.d, and they shall be my people. And they shall no more each man teach his neighbor, and every man his brother, saying: Know Y-H-W-H, for they shall all know me, from the least of them till the greatest, saith Y-H-W-H, for I will forgive their iniquity and I will remember their sins no more."

Are we now in the days that everybody knows about Y-H-W-H?----.That nobody has to teach his neighbor about G.d?

Obviously not!

So even the reference to the new covenant, the "New Testament", is not correct."

"For all people will walk every one in the name of his god, and we will walk in the name of Y-H-W-H our God for ever and ever."
Micah 4:5

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Don't be stirred by those asinine, corrupted Jews- they only mean to persuade you against Christ, while their perceived messiah comes as the Devil.

Jesus did not leave the option for one to believe whatever is convenient- he is God incarnate, but they bide their time shaming their own Lord.

The Jews will have to reconcile that truth :plain:

Elia

Don't be stirred by those asinine, corrupted Jews- they only mean to persuade you against Christ, while their perceived messiah comes as the Devil.

Jesus did not leave the option for one to believe whatever is convenient- he is God incarnate, but they bide their time shaming their own Lord.

The Jews will have to reconcile that truth :plain:

Bs"d

It doesn't get more silly than believing some carpenter was God Himself.

There is only one God who is one, and that is Y-H-W-H.

Besides Him there is no god.

And Y-H-W-H God is not a human:

"God is not human, that he should lie" Num 23:19

"He who is the Glory of Israel does not lie or change his mind; for he is not a human being, that he should change his mind.” 1 Samuel 15:29

"For I am God, and not a man— the Holy One among you." Hosea 11:9

God strongly says NOT to make an image of Him. Also not the image of a carpenter:

"You saw no form of any kind the day Y-H-W-H spoke to you at Horeb out of the fire. Therefore watch yourselves very carefully, so that you do not become corrupt and make for yourselves an idol, an image of any shape, whether formed like a man or a woman, or like any animal on earth or any bird that flies in the air, or like any creature that moves along the ground or any fish in the waters below. And when you look up to the sky and see the sun, the moon and the stars—all the heavenly array—do not be enticed into bowing down to them and worshiping things Y-H-W-H your God has apportioned to all the nations under heaven."
Deut 4:15-19

"And God spoke all these words, saying, "I am Y-H-W-H your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage.
YOU SHALL HAVE NO OTHER GODS BEFORE ME
."

Ex 20:1+2

Epoisses

Bs"d

Wrong, we don't replace nothing. The Talmud is just an elucidation of the Tanach.

And according to the laws of God, a married woman who gets a child from somebody else than her husband, her child is an illegitimate child. (I won't use the B-word, but you know what I mean)

I could really care less to be honest. I'm not going to convert you and you're not going to convert me. I think it's best that way. You just stay out there in the desert somewhere.