Mock those who report posts that don't break the rules

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChrisGergen

Hey lighthouse...you're rather unkind...

A bit of a daft moron really.

My report was because I was being singled out by a particularly persistent individual. It was my right and you should respect that... I was unaware the person singling me out was a moderator - a point I think should be brought up as to whether they should be if they are going to engage in such behavior...especially in light of the fact I was trying to be kind...

This shows your arrogance and mean spirit...

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame

My report was because I was being singled out by a particularly persistent individual. It was my right and you should respect that... I was unaware the person singling me out was a moderator - a point I think should be brought up as to whether they should be if they are going to engage in such behavior...especially in light of the fact I was trying to be kind...

You're missing the point. She didn't break any of the rules. And you reported her anyway. And don't whine that you didn't know the rules. It's not my fault that you didn't read them.

As for my intelligence, I took tests to determine my learning ability in grade school, and I had an ability to learn well above the level where I presently was.

As for my mean spirit, I won't deny that I am rude to willfully ignorant people.

ChrisGergen

The rudeness should work well for you when you become a youth Pastor - the parents love that...so does your God - goes great with Galatians 5 and the fruit of the Spirit.

Point taken, though.

chatmaggot

Hall of Fame

Where do "rights" come from? If someone thinks that something is a right of theirs...do people HAVE to respect it?

Status
Not open for further replies.