Miscellaneous and Varied Truth's of scripture!

beloved57

Never the children of the devil !

Never the children of the devil !

1 Jn 3:10

In this the children of God are manifest, and the children of the devil: whosoever doeth not righteousness is not of God, neither he that loveth not his brother.

The Elect, though not the children of the devil, do by nature, partake of the same wicked nature that the children of the devil partake of, for natural birth gives all that nature, after the image and likeness of satan or the devil ! So Paul says to the elect while they were in nature Eph 2:2-3

2Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience:

3Among whom also we all had our conversation in times past in the lusts of our flesh, fulfilling the desires of the flesh and of the mind; and were by nature the children of wrath, even as others.

As the children of the devil were conceived in sin and shapen in iniquity as David expresses Ps 51:5, so too were the Elect Children of God, but again, the Elect children of God were never considered by God as children of the devil, no more so as the Father considered His Lost Son as a child of the devil Lk 15 !

beloved57

Walking in Christ's commandments !

Walking in Christ's commandments !

2 Jn 1:5-6

5And now I beseech thee, lady, not as though I wrote a new commandment unto thee, but that which we had from the beginning, that we love one another.

6And this is love, that we walk after his commandments. This is the commandment, That, as ye have heard from the beginning, ye should walk in it.

Walking in Christ's commandments is another way of saying, to walk by Faith, walking according to the Spirit, to walk in Truth, that being the Word of Truth, the Gospel of one's salvation !

We walk not in Christ's commandments if we do not walk in Truth 2 Jn 1:4

I rejoiced greatly that I found of thy children walking in truth, as we have received a commandment from the Father.

Amen John, that is a very good reason to rejoice greatly when we know of those who walk in Truth !

When one has had the Gospel Of Truth revealed to them, they know that Christ, in His Active obedience to the Father, that He kept every commandment of God in their place and stead, so that the Righteousness that is imputed to them, is a Righteousness that has kept God's Law perfectly for them, and Faith receives this revelation, and Faith walks in accordance to that revelation, and in that way, all True believers Keep the commandments of God and the Faith of Jesus Christ ! Rev 14:12

Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus.

beloved57

Abraham's Righteousness was not His Faith !

Abraham's Righteousness was not His Faith !

Rom 4:9

Cometh this blessedness then upon the circumcision only, or upon the uncircumcision also? for we say that faith was reckoned to Abraham for righteousness.

Many in apostate religion believes that Abraham's act of Faith was His Righteousness before God, and many appeal to the above verse for a proof text !

However it was not Abraham's Faith that God reckoned to Abraham as Righteousness, but the object of His Faith, The Lord Jesus Christ, His promised seed was reckoned to Him for Righteousness and His Faith embraced that !

This Seed was Christ Gal 3:16

16Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Christ.

Christ in the Gospel was Preached to Abraham Gal 3:8

8And the scripture, foreseeing that God would justify the heathen through faith, preached before the gospel unto Abraham, saying, In thee shall all nations be blessed.

And God hath made Christ unto Abraham 1 Cor 1:30

29That no flesh should glory in his presence.

30But of him are ye in Christ Jesus, who of God is made unto us wisdom, and righteousness, and sanctification, and redemption:

31That, according as it is written, He that glorieth, let him glory in the Lord.

That's what was reckoned as Abraham's Righteousness, His Seed, and God gave Him Faith to believe that !

beloved57

It was said of Cornelius, that he feared God !

It was said of Cornelius, that he feared God !

It was said of Cornelius, that he feared God ! Acts 10:2

A devout man, and one that feared God with all his house, which gave much alms to the people, and prayed to God alway.

Now this was said of him before he received the Gospel of his salvation from Peter, that he feared God, even he and his house ! Now understand this, a heart that does fear God, is a Blessing of the New Covenant, where God promised to put His Spirit within His Chosen people, to cause them to walk and do His Judgments Jer 32:39-40

39And I will give them one heart, and one way, that they may fear me for ever, for the good of them, and of their children after them:

40And I will make an everlasting covenant with them, that I will not turn away from them, to do them good; but I will put my fear in their hearts, that they shall not depart from me.

Folks, God must give us a Heart to fear Him, by nature we have no fear of God before our eyes Rom 3:18

18 There is no fear of God before their eyes.

So where did Cornelius and his house get this fear of God ? They sure were not born with it !

Again Ezk 36:27

27And I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and ye shall keep my judgments, and do them.

It is God by giving one His Spirit that we can walk in the fear of God !

And this is by New Birth, no one can fear God without being born again. Now why is this important ? Because God sends the word of Salvation, the Gospel, to those who Fear Him, to inform them of their salvation. Did not God send Cornelius the Gospel ? Acts 10:31-36

3Immediately therefore I sent to thee; and thou hast well done that thou art come. Now therefore are we all here present before God, to hear all things that are commanded thee of God.

34Then Peter opened his mouth, and said, Of a truth I perceive that God is no respecter of persons:

35But in every nation he that feareth him, and worketh righteousness, is accepted with him.

36The word which God sent unto the children of Israel, preaching peace by Jesus Christ: (he is Lord of all )

Those who fear God, that is an evidence that God accepts them in Christ Eph 1:6

6 To the praise of the glory of his grace, wherein he hath made us accepted in the beloved.

No man is accepted of God outside of being in Christ. This tells us that Cornelius must have been in Christ, in order for God to send him the Gospel of Jesus Christ vs 36

This is also important, because we realize that the Gospel as a word of Salvation, is sent only to those who fear God, who have been born again. Proof of this is here Acts 13:26

Men and brethren, children of the stock of Abraham, and whosoever among you feareth God, to you is the word of this salvation sent.

Now what can be made more plainer than this as to who the Gospel of Salvation is sent to in regards to their salvation in Christ ! To whosoever Fears God !

I have news for everyone, if we did not have a heart that feared God before the Gospel was sent to us, then we did not receive it into good ground as per Matt 13:23

23But he that received seed into the good ground is he that heareth the word, and understandeth it; which also beareth fruit, and bringeth forth, some an hundredfold, some sixty, some thirty.

Good Ground here is just another way of saying a heart that fears the Lord, given in New Birth !

Last edited:

beloved57

The Children of the resurrection !

The Children of the resurrection !

Lk 20:36

Neither can they die any more: for they are equal unto the angels; and are the children of God, being the children of the resurrection.

1 Pet 1:3

3Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, which according to his abundant mercy hath begotten us again unto a lively hope by the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead,

The Children of resurrection, who are these children ? Yes I know they are those who shall rise up and be with Christ in the Last Day, as spoken of here Jn 11:24

24Martha saith unto him, I know that he shall rise again in the resurrection at the last day.

However, there is more that identifies who they are, for Jesus went on to say to Lazarus Sisters Jn 11:25

25Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live:

Yes there is no debate here that Jesus Christ is the resurrection based upon His Own Resurrection from the dead. It is worthy of note here also that Jesus uses the present tense, as I am presently the Resurrection, not shall be !

Now understand this, many son's or many brethren were born by means of or through His Resurrection from the dead 1 Pet 1:3

3Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, which according to his abundant mercy hath begotten us again unto a lively hope by the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead,

The word by here is the greek prep dia:

through

a) the ground or reason by which something is or is not done

1) by reason of

2) on account of

3) because of for this reason

4) therefore

5) on this account

Now because of His Resurrection they are being born again !

Yes, the children of the resurrection first come to be through or by means of the Resurrection of Christ, and through this they become the children of the resurrection. These that are born thusly, even in this life time are the same as those Jesus refers to in Lk 20:36.

Now it is also these that are strangers and pilgrims on the earth 1 Pet 2:11; Heb 11:13

This also looks back to them being newborn babes 1 Pet 2:2, which looks back to be born out of incorruptible seed, Jesus Christ, the Word of God 1 Pet 1:23, which looks back to the resurrection of Christ 1 Pet 1:3 !

beloved57

Through the sin of the Church's or Elect first parents, their Natural Federal head, Adam and Eve, God had contrived a means whereby the seed of the serpent Gen 3:14-15 would enter into this world, to be that persecuting force and that enmity against the seed of the Woman [Christ and the Church], which was quite early with cain's persecution of Abel. Jesus refers to that as the seed of the serpent's first martyrdom Matt 23:31-35

31Wherefore ye be witnesses unto yourselves, that ye are the children of them which killed the prophets.

32Fill ye up then the measure of your fathers.

33Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?

34Wherefore, behold, I send unto you prophets, and wise men, and scribes: and some of them ye shall kill and crucify; and some of them shall ye scourge in your synagogues, and persecute them from city to city:

35That upon you may come all the righteous blood shed upon the earth, from the blood of righteous Abel unto the blood of Zacharias son of Barachias, whom ye slew between the temple and the altar.

So those jews Jesus was speaking to were the sons of cain, who murdered Abel vs 35, who was a Prophet, whose Faith witnessed to the Lamb slain from the foundation, and cain the brother of Abel was out of that wicked one [the serpent's seed] 1 Jn 3:12

12Not as Cain, who was of that wicked one, and slew his brother. And wherefore slew he him? Because his own works were evil, and his brother's righteous.

Jesus uses that term wicked one here as well Matt 13:19,38

When any one heareth the word of the kingdom, and understandeth it not, then cometh the wicked one, and catcheth away that which was sown in his heart. This is he which received seed by the way side.

The field is the world; the good seed are the children of the kingdom; but the tares are the children of the wicked one;

They enter the world through normal and natural childbirth as the elect do !

Last edited:

beloved57

What about Rom 10:9-10 ?

What about Rom 10:9-10 ?

Rom 10:9-10

9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

This passage here is not Paul setting forth any conditions man must meet in order to get saved, but merely is he declaring a certain fact, those who receive the Testimony of the Gospel, in this context the jews, shall be saved, in other words, their receiving the Testimony of the Gospel identifies them as those being saved by Christ's Death for them !

1 Cor 1:18

For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God.

The word saved here is in the present tense, and it is passive voice, those who are being saved or converted by the Preaching of the Cross ! And that is what Paul says that evidences this conversion work in those activities of Rom 10:9-10 , for both Believing and Confessing are evidences of Conversion taking Place by the Power of God, the Gospel Rom 1:16

16For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.

believeth here is also in the present tense, meaning believing, they are believing because they are being saved or converted by the Preaching !

Those who use Rom 10:9-10 in order to set forth a Conditonal Salvation, that is getting saved is contingent upon man's obedience or man's believing and confessing, they are guilty of perverting scripture and promoting a accursed gospel of works ! Gal 1:8-9

Last edited:

beloved57

2 Thess 2:13- Chosen to believe the Truth !

2 Thess 2:13- Chosen to believe the Truth !

2 Thess 2:13

13But we are bound to give thanks alway to God for you, brethren beloved of the Lord, because God hath from the beginning chosen you to salvation through sanctification of the Spirit and belief of the truth:

This scripture is another way of saying that God has chosen some from the beginning of time, to Gospel Conversion, which is Belief of the Truth ! It is also an answer to Christ's Prayer to His Father, when He requested this Jn 17:17

17Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth.

Now who are the them ? Verse 20 Tells us Jn 17:19-20

19And for their sakes I sanctify myself, that they also might be sanctified through the truth.

20Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall believe on me through their word;

It is a Prayer for all those who shall believe through their word, which is all for whom Christ died, and who were Chosen from the beginning of the world to sanctification of the Spirit and Belief of the Truth.

This scripture is quite similar to This One Isa 43:10

Ye are my witnesses, saith the LORD, and my servant whom I have chosen: that ye may know and believe me, and understand that I am he: before me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after me.

God ensured in the Everlasting Covenant of Grace, that by the Merits of Christ's Redemptive Death, that His Elect become believers of the Truth, by sending them the Holy Spirit to guide them into it Jn 16:13

13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

1 Jn 2:20-21

20But ye have an unction from the Holy One, and ye know all things.

21I have not written unto you because ye know not the truth, but because ye know it, and that no lie is of the truth.

And God through Christ has made certain, that all whom Christ died for shall believe the Truth, and become witnesses for His Name Sake !

beloved57

Believing the Gospel is a work, a doing, a deed !

James 1:25

25 But whoso looketh into the perfect law of liberty, and continueth therein, he being not a forgetful hearer, but a doer of the work, this man shall be blessed in his deed.

Now what does James mean here by the Perfect Law of Liberty ? He is speaking of the Law of Moses, as it has been fulfilled by Christ, as explained in the Gospel. Gal 3:23-26; Rom 10:4. So the Perfect law of Liberty in James is also the Word of Truth [The Gospel] James 1:18

18Of his own will begat he us with the word of truth, that we should be a kind of firstfruits of his creatures.

Eph 1:13

In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise,

This word of Truth of the Gospel does include Christ's fulfillment of the Law in behalf of all that He did die for Rom 10:4, it gives believers a sensible liberty of having been set free by Christ Isa 61:1

The Spirit of the Lord GOD is upon me; because the LORD hath anointed me to preach good tidings unto the meek; he hath sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to them that are bound;

Jn 8:36;

36If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed.

Gal 5:1

1Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage.

So now a look into this Perfect Law of Liberty, being a Look into the Gospel, and a continuing therein, a continuing in the Truth as indicated back in Jn 8:31-32

31Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on him, If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed;

32And ye shall know the truth, and the truth[word of Truth] shall make you free.

Then are ye blessed in your deed, or your doing, or the work , which can only mean or point back to the act or deed or work of believing or looking ! The word deed is the greek word poiēsis and means a doing or performing, a obedience to a law !

James actually calls this Look as being a doer of the work ! Yes, Believing is a doing of a work, a deed !

The word deed is also from the root poieō, and means do, of which the Jailor asked What must I Do to be saved ? Acts 16:30, and of course Paul commanded him to do something, which was to believe. The act or deed he must do to be saved was to believe. Now it cannot be denied that believing is not a deed that a person does, or how could James under inspiration of God call it a deed, a work ? So again, if anyone of us is claiming to get saved because they believed as in Acts 16:31-32, then we are claiming to get saved by our work, our deed. For the greek word for work in scripture is ergon and means:

business, employment, that which any one is occupied

a) that which one undertakes to do, enterprise, undertaking

2) any product whatever, any thing accomplished by hand, art, industry, or mind

3) an act, deed, thing done: the idea of working is emphasised in opp. to that which is less than work

Also translated deed Rom 3:20

I have by the Grace of God, proven from scripture once again that believing is a work, a deed, that man performs James 1:25 !

Last edited:

beloved57

Christ the Advocate !

Christ the Advocate !

1 Jn 2:1-2

1My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not. And if any man sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous:

2And he is the propitiation for our sins: and not for ours only, but also for the sins of the whole world.

Now to whom is Christ the Righteous an Advocate in behalf of ? First let's define this Office of His .

It is the greek word paraklētos and is defined as:

summoned, called to one's side, esp. called to one's aid

a) one who pleads another's cause before a judge, a pleader, counsel for defense, legal assistant, an advocate

b) one who pleads another's cause with one, an intercessor

1) of Christ in his exaltation at God's right hand, pleading with God the Father for the pardon of our sins

c) in the widest sense, a helper, succourer, aider, assistant

1) of the Holy Spirit destined to take the place of Christ with the apostles (after his ascension to the Father), to lead them to a deeper knowledge of the gospel truth, and give them divine strength needed to enable them to undergo trials and persecutions on behalf of the divine kingdom

In this context, it is more of to plead the cause of someone, to be called to one's aid, also one who gives legal counsel. He intercedes in behalf of one, and perhaps even Isa 9:6 defines a part of that role

6For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

Now who does He function in this role in the benefit of ? I already know most will say Believers, and that would be True; But it is also True of unbelievers, those He died for or in behalf of ! 1 Cor 15:3

3For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;

The word for here is the greek hyper and means:

in behalf of, for the sake of See 2 Cor 1:11

An important part of this Advocacy Role, is that of making intercession, and scripture is quite clear that He makes Intercession for Transgressors Isa 53:12

12Therefore will I divide him a portion with the great, and he shall divide the spoil with the strong; because he hath poured out his soul unto death: and he was numbered with the transgressors; and he bare the sin of many, and made intercession for the transgressors[unbelievers in rebellion].

This also tells us why, Because He bare the sin of many. Now were they Believers or Unbelievers when He bore their sins, and when He made intercession for Transgressors ? Absolutely not, for they were in a unconverted state as Transgressors and Covenant breakers, and need to be converted Ps 51:13

13Then will I teach transgressors thy ways; and sinners shall be converted unto thee.

Did not Christ intercede in behalf of unbelievers here ? Lk 23:34

34Then said Jesus, Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do. And they parted his raiment, and cast lots.

Is this Christ making intercession to the Father for unbelieving transgressors or not ? Now if this be the case, what would prevent Christ from being the Advocate to the Father in behalf of Unbelievers that He died in behalf of , and has propitiated the Father's Law and Justice for by shedding His Blood for them ?

Last edited:

beloved57

What about this Grace of God here Paul refers to ? Titus 2:11-14

11For the grace of God that bringeth salvation hath appeared to all men,

12Teaching us that, denying ungodliness and worldly lusts, we should live soberly, righteously, and godly, in this present world;

13Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;

14Who gave himself for us, that he might redeem us from all iniquity, and purify unto himself a peculiar people, zealous of good works.

The Antichrist followers have hijacked this verse 11 and speak as if it is a offer of Grace to everyone without exception, but it is no such lie, but what it is, it is a description of the saving Grace of God Bringing Salvation to The Elect of God !

Lets be clear about who Paul is writing of, the beginning of the Epistle informs us Titus 1:1-4

1Paul, a servant of God, and an apostle of Jesus Christ, according to the faith of God's elect, and the acknowledging of the truth which is after godliness;

2In hope of eternal life, which God, that cannot lie, promised before the world began;

3But hath in due times manifested his word through preaching, which is committed unto me according to the commandment of God our Saviour;

4 To Titus, mine own son after the common faith: Grace, mercy, and peace, from God the Father and the Lord Jesus Christ our Saviour.

He was writing to Titus as one who had been given the Faith of God's Elect !

Now back to that Grace of 2 vs 11, first of all Paul says that it Grace brings Salvation, not offer it or make it available, but brings it Salvation, or Deliverance. Also that the men in view are spiritually alive, it goes on to say that this same Grace Teaches US [Those Born Again] to deny ungodliness !

Now that word teaching is the greek word paideuō and is the same word used for chastening, that of God Chastening His Sons 1 Cor 11:32

32But when we are judged, we [The Believer] are chastened of the Lord, that we should not be condemned with the world.

Heb 12:6

6For whom the Lord loveth he chasteneth, and scourgeth every son whom he receiveth.

Rev 3:19

19As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent.

So we should also understand the every man of Titus 2:11 as being every Son as Per Heb 12:6

So the Grace of God is a converting Grace, a instructive Grace, a Disciplining Grace, for it Teaches the Child of God :

To deny ungodliness, wordily lusts, and to live:

soberly, righteously, and godly, in this present world;

And to live:

13 Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;

Grace Teaches the Converted Elect to live expectantly of the Glorious Appearing of the Great God and Our savior Jesus Christ.

Folks, the All men of Titus 2:11 cannot apply to any that Christ did not die for and Save, and redeemed from all iniquity !

That Grace of Titus 2:11 is Chastening Grace for the Sons of God ! Heb 12:6

Last edited:

beloved57

Christ the Advocate !

Christ the Advocate !

Christ's Advocacy for those He died for, is premised on His Blood Shed, His Being a propitiation for their sins. For Christ has fully satisfied all of God's Law and Justice on their behalf; in that if any man of those He died for, sin, they do have an Advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the Righteous. His Blood and Righteousness covers them both Pre Conversion and Post Conversion !

beloved57

Advocate !

Advocate !

The Lord Jesus Christ is the Advocate for each and every person He paid the redemption price for, even before they are called by the Gospel and Believe, but this applies to only the Unconverted Election of Grace, whom the ransom price has been paid by His Blood Mark 10:45

For even the Son of man came not to be ministered unto, but to minister, and to give his life or blood a ransom for many.

Those who teach that Christ does not intercede, and is an Advocate for, those He died for while they are in unbelief, are liars and a disgrace to the Ministry of Christ !

beloved57

The word receive !

The word receive !

Acts 20:24

24 But none of these things move me, neither count I my life dear unto myself, so that I might finish my course with joy, and the ministry, which I have received of the Lord Jesus, to testify the gospel of the grace of God.

The word received here is the greek word lambanō for it's definition see

http://www.blueletterbible.org/lang/lexicon/lexicon.cfm?Strongs=G2983&t=KJV

The antichrist teachers love to pervert scripture and especially words that give any indication that they support their ungodly views such as the word receive. They willfully pervert the biblical usage of the word as to force it to mean that when one receives something from God, that they were given a choice to accept it by their freewill or reject it, its up to them. However this is what is called perverting or wresting the scripture. One of the scriptures they pervert or wrest to their destruction is the word receive in Rom 5:17

17 For if by one man's offence death reigned by one; much more they which receive abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness shall reign in life by one, Jesus Christ )

Where it is stated that their are those because of the Saving Work of Christ, receive the abundance of grace and the free gift of righteousness. Their perversion is that they receive it because it was offered to them to accept or reject, its all up to them. This is perversion at it's finest, for there is not one hint of a offer anywhere in the verse nor the context, to receive simply means it was given to them or communicated to them, for they received it simply because it was given Jn 3:27

John answered and said, A man can receive nothing, except it be given him from heaven.

Not offered him, but given ! The word given here is in the perfect tense !

Whats given from heaven is received, simple as that !

Last edited:

beloved57

The word receive ! cont

The word receive ! cont

The very same word receive is used by Paul when he testifies Acts 20:24

24 But none of these things move me, neither count I my life dear unto myself, so that I might finish my course with joy, and the ministry, which I have received of the Lord Jesus, to testify the gospel of the grace of God.

Paul says " The ministry I received of the Lord"

Now does this mean that God came to Paul and said, hey Paul, I have a opportunity for you, if you decide to accept it. Paul I offer you the Gospel Ministry to Preach to the Gentiles, so how about Paul, do you accept it or reject it ? So Paul had time to think about it, to make a decision, and Paul with his own freewill decided to accept the offer of preaching the gospel and becoming an Apostle, so Paul received of the Lord the ministry ! That must be how the antichrist followers believe, since they understand the word receive to mean, to take what is offered. Of course this is not what Paul meant at all, Paul simply meant that Christ gave Him the Ministry, this was a preordained appointment, I recall these words regarding Paul Acts 9:15

15 But the Lord said unto him, Go thy way: for he is a chosen vessel unto me, to bear my name before the Gentiles, and kings, and the children of Israel

The Lord gave him his Ministry, his Apostleship to His Body the Church. Lets look at Eph 4:8,11,12

8 Wherefore he saith, When he ascended up on high, he led captivity captive, and gave gifts unto men.

11 And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers;

12 For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ:

For the work of the Ministry, The same Ministry Paul speaks of in Acts 20:24 that he received of the Lord. Now where in the Eph 4 passage does it even suggest that Paul was offered his Ministry of Apostleship ? No, it was Sovereignly given him by the risen Christ, so he received it.

Now notice one more scripture that makes absolutely clear how Paul received the Ministry from the Lord Eph 3:7

Whereof I was made a minister, according to the gift of the grace of God given unto me by the effectual working of his power.

Do you see anything in this scripture that even remotely suggests that the Ministry Paul stated " I received of the Lord" was a offer to him ? Absolutely not, it is absurd,, the Ministry was given him according to the Gift of God's Grace [Rom 5:15,17] and the operation of His Power ! Now that is how Paul received the Ministry, and that's how those receive Grace and the Free Gift of Righteousness through one Man Jesus Christ, and those who teach it's a offer here, are liars !

beloved57

The Inward Man !

The Inward Man !

Rom 7:22

For I delight in the law of God after the inward man:

It is the inward man that receives the Testimony of the Gospel, which is also God's Spiritual Law. Now there are some scriptures that allude to the gospel being God's law.

I believe the Gospel is meant by law here Ps 19:7-8

7 The law of the Lord is perfect, converting the soul: the testimony of the Lord is sure, making wise the simple.

8 The statutes of the Lord are right, rejoicing the heart: the commandment of the Lord is pure, enlightening the eyes.

The Law as the Ten Commandments were not for the purpose of converting the soul, that is Gospel Work, the Power of God unto Salvation to everyone that is believing.

I believe the Gospel is meant by Law here Isa 2:3

3 And many people shall go and say, Come ye, and let us go up to the mountain of the Lord, to the house of the God of Jacob; and he will teach us of his ways, and we will walk in his paths: for out of Zion shall go forth the law, and the word of the Lord from Jerusalem.

The Gospel of God is Spiritual, even the Law is Spiritual Rom 7:14

For we know that the law is spiritual: but I am carnal, sold under sin.

The New Covenant Ministry is a ministration of the Spirit 2 Cor 3:4-8

4 And such trust have we through Christ to God-ward:

5 Not that we are sufficient of ourselves to think any thing as of ourselves; but our sufficiency is of God;

6 Who also hath made us able ministers of the new testament; not of the letter, but of the spirit: for the letter killeth, but the spirit giveth life.

7 But if the ministration of death, written and engraven in stones, was glorious, so that the children of Israel could not stedfastly behold the face of Moses for the glory of his countenance; which glory was to be done away:

8 How shall not the ministration of the spirit be rather glorious?

When speaking of the ministration of the Gospel, its called spiritual things as Per Rom 15:27

It hath pleased them verily; and their debtors they are. For if the Gentiles have been made partakers of their spiritual things, their duty is also to minister unto them in carnal things.

1 Cor 2:13

Which things also we speak, not in the words which man's wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual.

1 Cor 9:11

If we have sown unto you spiritual things, is it a great thing if we shall reap your carnal things?

The spiritual things means the Gospel

These things can only be received and embraced by those who are spiritual.

A spiritually dead man cannot receive Savingly and spiritually, the spiritual gospel, but it is received by the inward man, which is the New Creation that can and does serve the Law of God !

Last edited:

beloved57

The LORD hath laid on him the iniquity of us all.

The LORD hath laid on him the iniquity of us all.

Isa 53:6

All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and the LORD hath laid on him[Christ] the iniquity of us all.

The Lord hath laid or cause to meet on Him Christ, the iniquity of us [ The Sheep] all. Now any to whom this may be True of, be it known that, though they may have not known it, and presently may not know it, they have a full acquittal of all their iniquities Ps 32:2, so blessed are they whom for Christ's Sake, God will not impute iniquity to their charge. There can never be in this world, and the one to come any charge of sin upon them ! Thats why Paul writes " Who shall lay any charge of any sin against God's Elect ? God certainly doesn't ! Rom 8:33

33 Who shall lay any thing to the charge of God's elect? It is God that justifieth.

Folks God has never Laid a Charge of sin to His Elect ! Because He lad them all on Christ !

beloved57

Who is it that the Resurrection of Christ gives a New Birth to ? It is none other but those written to in the letter, the Elect according to the foreknowledge of God the Father 1 Pet 1:1-2

Peter, an apostle of Jesus Christ, to the strangers scattered throughout Pontus, Galatia, Cappadocia, Asia, and Bithynia,

2 Elect according to the foreknowledge of God the Father, through sanctification of the Spirit, unto obedience and sprinkling of the blood of Jesus Christ: Grace unto you, and peace, be multiplied.

Which are the same as these sanctified by Him Jude 1:1

Jude, the servant of Jesus Christ, and brother of James, to them that are sanctified by God the Father, and preserved in Jesus Christ, and called:

To these Peter says 1 Pet 1:3

3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, which according to his abundant mercy hath begotten us again unto a lively hope by the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead,

This applies only to God's Elect !

Last edited:

beloved57

This Day I have begotton thee !

This Day I have begotton thee !

Acts 13:32-33

32 And we declare unto you glad tidings, how that the promise which was made unto the fathers,

33 God hath fulfilled the same unto us their children, in that he hath raised up Jesus again; as it is also written in the second psalm, Thou art my Son, this day have I begotten thee.

The same Divine act that begat, the Son, the Lord Jesus Christ, the Head of the Election of Grace, Resurrection, also begets all His members, His Generation, His Seed, His Church. For Christ was begotten from the Dead by His Resurrection ? Scripture also states that those Christ died for are begotten again by the Resurrection of Christ from the Dead 1 Pet 1:3

3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, which according to his abundant mercy hath begotten us again unto a lively hope by the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead,

His Resurrection as the Son of God, was their Resurrection, for He rose as the Representative Shepherd of the Sheep Heb 13:20

20 Now the God of peace, that brought again from the dead our Lord Jesus, that great shepherd of the sheep, through the blood of the everlasting covenant,

Folks, Jesus Christ resurrection from the dead, validated the Justification of all for whom He died Rom 4:25 and it ensures their New Birth as proof of their Justification to life 1 Pet 1:3

Last edited:

beloved57

The Resurrection from the Dead of Christ, is also the Redemption of the Church from under the law, for it was for the cause of the Church that Christ was made of a woman, made under the law, to redeem them [His Seed and Church] that were under the Law in Adam !

Gal 4:4-6

4 But when the fulness of the time was come, God sent forth his Son, made of a woman, made under the law,

5 To redeem them that were under the law, that we might receive the adoption of sons.

6 And because ye are sons, God hath sent forth the Spirit of his Son into your hearts, crying, Abba, Father.

This is not the moasic law, for Paul is writing to both jew and gentile believers here, so the Law here is that which was first given to Adam in its condensed form !

Last edited: