Miscellaneous and Varied Truth's of scripture!

God's Truth

gt

What about posts 713-714 ?

Please explain back to me all my points made in those posts, even though you may disagree with them !

Also if you want to know what I believe about mans depravity, see my threads !

Posted from the TOL App!

Tell me what you think about my posts.

One must be careful when studying Calvinism; it is a very strange doctrine, and it will suck you in if you are not careful.

Hebrews 13:9 Do not be carried away by all kinds of strange teachings.

Calvinists make God responsible for the sin of the world, and that just is not so. People are responsible for their own sins. The world’s sin is unbelief in Jesus. If God made all people unable to ever believe— ever, then how can it be the world’s sin? Read what Jesus says in John 16:8, 9, this scripture explains to us that the world’s sin is unbelief in Jesus.

John 16:8, 9 When he comes, he will convict the world of guilt in regard to sin and righteousness and judgment: in regard to sin, because men do not believe in me;

In this next passage, read how many times Jesus says “whoever.”

John 3:16 “For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only begotten Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him. Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because he has not believed in the name of God’s only begotten Son. This is the verdict: Light has come into the world, but men loved darkness instead of light because their deeds were evil. Everyone who does evil hates the light, and will not come into the light for fear that his deeds will be exposed. But whoever lives by the truth comes into the light, so that it may be seen plainly that what he has done has been done through God.”

John 3:36 Whoever believes in the Son has eternal life, but whoever rejects the Son will not see life, for God’s wrath remains on them.

How can they reject Jesus if they are as Calvinists say “incapable” of believing Jesus?

9:41 Jesus said, “If you were blind, you would not be guilty of sin; but now that you claim you can see, your guilt remains.

John 15:22 If I had not come and spoken to them, they would not be guilty of sin. Now, however, they have no excuse for their sin.

John 15:24 If I had not done among them what no one else did, they would not be guilty of sin. But now they have seen these miracles, and yet they have hated both me and my Father.

“Whoever” is whoever. This is plain and simple. Calvinists use special exegesis to twist the scriptures. Whomever in the world believes turns into whomever in the world of believers who believe.

1 John 2:2 He is the atoning sacrifice for our sins, and not only for ours but also for the sins of the whole world.

Jesus is the atoning sacrifice for our sins, and not only for ours but also for the sins of the whole world. This scripture shows that Jesus saves any who come to him in belief; it is a choice of all men, if they only would not love darkness instead of the light.

God wants all men saved. Read how many times scripture says “all men.”

John 1:6 There was a man sent from God, whose name was John. 7The same came for a witness, to bear witness of the Light, that all men through him might believe. 8 He was not that Light, but was sent to bear witness of that Light. 9That was the true Light, which lighteth every man that cometh into the world. 10He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not. 11He came unto his own, and his own received him not. 12But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name. 13Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.

1 Timothy2:3-6 This is good, and pleases God our Savior, who wants all men to be saved and come to a knowledge of the truth. For there is one God and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus, who gave himself as a ransom for all men—the testimony given in its proper time.

Titus 2:11 For the grace of God that brings salvation has appeared to all men.

1 Timothy 4:10 (and for this we labor and strive), that we have put our hope in the living God, who is the Savior of all men, and especially of those who believe.

That scripture right there should stop any one from ever misunderstanding and believing Calvinism ever again. How much plainer language does it have to be? “Savior of all men, and especially of those who believe.” All men have the chance to obey and believe.

beloved57

Tell me what you think about my posts.

One must be careful when studying Calvinism; it is a very strange doctrine, and it will suck you in if you are not careful.

Hebrews 13:9 Do not be carried away by all kinds of strange teachings.

Calvinists make God responsible for the sin of the world, and that just is not so. People are responsible for their own sins. The world’s sin is unbelief in Jesus. If God made all people unable to ever believe— ever, then how can it be the world’s sin? Read what Jesus says in John 16:8, 9, this scripture explains to us that the world’s sin is unbelief in Jesus.

John 16:8, 9 When he comes, he will convict the world of guilt in regard to sin and righteousness and judgment: in regard to sin, because men do not believe in me;

In this next passage, read how many times Jesus says “whoever.”

John 3:16 “For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only begotten Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him. Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because he has not believed in the name of God’s only begotten Son. This is the verdict: Light has come into the world, but men loved darkness instead of light because their deeds were evil. Everyone who does evil hates the light, and will not come into the light for fear that his deeds will be exposed. But whoever lives by the truth comes into the light, so that it may be seen plainly that what he has done has been done through God.”

John 3:36 Whoever believes in the Son has eternal life, but whoever rejects the Son will not see life, for God’s wrath remains on them.

How can they reject Jesus if they are as Calvinists say “incapable” of believing Jesus?

9:41 Jesus said, “If you were blind, you would not be guilty of sin; but now that you claim you can see, your guilt remains.

John 15:22 If I had not come and spoken to them, they would not be guilty of sin. Now, however, they have no excuse for their sin.

John 15:24 If I had not done among them what no one else did, they would not be guilty of sin. But now they have seen these miracles, and yet they have hated both me and my Father.

“Whoever” is whoever. This is plain and simple. Calvinists use special exegesis to twist the scriptures. Whomever in the world believes turns into whomever in the world of believers who believe.

1 John 2:2 He is the atoning sacrifice for our sins, and not only for ours but also for the sins of the whole world.

Jesus is the atoning sacrifice for our sins, and not only for ours but also for the sins of the whole world. This scripture shows that Jesus saves any who come to him in belief; it is a choice of all men, if they only would not love darkness instead of the light.

God wants all men saved. Read how many times scripture says “all men.”

John 1:6 There was a man sent from God, whose name was John. 7The same came for a witness, to bear witness of the Light, that all men through him might believe. 8 He was not that Light, but was sent to bear witness of that Light. 9That was the true Light, which lighteth every man that cometh into the world. 10He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not. 11He came unto his own, and his own received him not. 12But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name. 13Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.

1 Timothy2:3-6 This is good, and pleases God our Savior, who wants all men to be saved and come to a knowledge of the truth. For there is one God and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus, who gave himself as a ransom for all men—the testimony given in its proper time.

Titus 2:11 For the grace of God that brings salvation has appeared to all men.

1 Timothy 4:10 (and for this we labor and strive), that we have put our hope in the living God, who is the Savior of all men, and especially of those who believe.

That scripture right there should stop any one from ever misunderstanding and believing Calvinism ever again. How much plainer language does it have to be? “Savior of all men, and especially of those who believe.” All men have the chance to obey and believe.

Please explain back to me all my points made in those posts, even though you may disagree with them !

Posted from the TOL App!

God's Truth

All the scriptures Calvinists use to try to prove their beliefs are actually passages explaining how the Gentiles come into salvation. Jews are God’s first people, and salvation had to be an offering to the Jews firstly. In addition, God had hardened many of the Jews. They did not believe, and they were hardened. Gentiles grafted in when Jews were hardened and cut off. The elect are the people who believe. The Gentiles obtained what Israel sought so earnestly (by works). We are saved by grace and not of by works. The Jews had the Law to which they worked. Paul says, “I have great sorrow and unceasing anguish in my heart. For I could wish that I myself were cursed and cut off from Christ for the sake of my brothers, those of my own race, the people of Israel. Theirs is the adoption as sons; theirs the divine glory, the covenants, the receiving of the law, the temple worship and the promises. Theirs are the patriarchs, and from them is traced the human ancestry of Christ, who is God over all, forever praised! Amen.” (Romans 9:1-5)

The Remnant of Israel

Romans 11:1I ask then: Did God reject his people? By no means! I am an Israelite myself, a descendant of Abraham, from the tribe of Benjamin. 2God did not reject his people, whom he foreknew. Don’t you know what the Scripture says in the passage about Elijah—how he appealed to God against Israel: 3″Lord, they have killed your prophets and torn down your altars; I am the only one left, and they are trying to kill me”? 4And what was God’s answer to him? “I have reserved for myself seven thousand who have not bowed the knee to Baal.” 5So too, at the present time there is a remnant chosen by grace.6And if by grace, then it is no longer by works; if it were, grace would no longer be grace. 7What then? What Israel sought so earnestly it did not obtain, but the elect did. The others were hardened,

Again, the elect are the people who believe in Jesus. We believe in Jesus, and this believing Jesus saves us. That is God’s grace. The people who would not believe in Jesus, they are the people who were hardened for not believing.

The bible tells us that God hardened Pharaoh. Pharaoh was hardened for a reason. Calvinists like to use the scriptures of people being hardened as proof of Calvinism, but those passages really disprove Calvinism. Just the fact that some were hardened that alone should show a Calvinist that God did not create people without the ability to believe. Do Calvinists think that God created people unable to believe from the beginning, but that was not good enough so that God had the need to harden them more down the road?

beloved57

gt

All the scriptures Calvinists use to try to prove their beliefs are actually passages explaining how the Gentiles come into salvation.

God's Truth

God knows everything. God knows our hearts. Yes, many Jews did not believe, they were hardened; they were hardened so that the Gentiles might obtain salvation. Paul says about the Jews, “And if they do not persist in unbelief, they will be grafted in, for God is able to graft them in again.” (Romans 11:23) There we see too that there is a choice. Paul says, “And if they do not persist in unbelief.”

Hebrews 3:13 tells us that we too can be hardened! Hebrews 3:13, we are told to exhort one another daily lest any of you be hardened.

Calvinists say that none of us has the capability to believe and that we are totally depraved, if that is so, then why does the bible say God searches? Here are many passages that tell us God searches. What is God searching for if all are totally depraved?

1 Chronicles 28:9 “And you, my son Solomon, acknowledge the God of your father, and serve him with wholehearted devotion and with a willing mind, for the LORD searches every heart and understands every motive behind the thoughts. If you seek him, he will be found by you; but if you forsake him, he will reject you forever.

2 Chronicles 16:9 For the eyes of the LORD range throughout the earth to strengthen those whose hearts are fully committed to him.

Psalm 7:9 O righteous God, who searches minds and hearts, bring to an end the violence of the wicked and make the righteous secure.

Proverbs 20:27 The lamp of the LORD searches the spirit of a man; it searches out his inmost being.

John 4:23 yet a time is coming and has now come when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth, for they are the kind of worshipers the Father seeks.

Psalm 34:4 I sought the LORD, and he answered me; he delivered me from all my fears.

Jeremiah 29:13 You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.

Matthew 7:7 “Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you.

Calvinists teach that all are totally depraved. Again, what is God searching us for if all are totally depraved anyways? In addition, look at these passages.

Matthew 18:3 Jesus says to become like little children. He would not tell us to do this if children were truly born totally depraved.

Luke 8:15 “… these are the ones who have heard the word in an honest and good heart, and hold it fast, and bear fruit with perseverance.”

If total depravity is true, then there is no such thing as “good and honest” hearts.

Calvinists teach that ‘believing’ is a work. However, believing is like drinking water. In addition, if it is a work, it is the work required. Moreover, what kind of work is drinking?

Then they asked him, “What must we do to do the works God requires?” Jesus answered, “The work of God is this: to believe in the one he has sent.” John 6:28-29. Jesus says that believing is the work God requires.

For we were all baptized by one Spirit into one body–whether Jews or Greeks, slave or free–and we were all given the one Spirit to drink. 1 Corinthians 12:13.

Remember that Calvinists say believing is a work and that since they say it is a work, then that means, to them, that we cannot believe on our own. Ultimately, that means God made us without the capability to believe . In addition, for those who do believe…Calvinists say that the Holy Spirit caused them to believe without their knowing or wanting. However, we do not receive the Holy Spirit before Jesus saves us. We receive the Holy Spirit after we believe.

beloved57

Posted from the TOL App!

beloved57

The word World !

The word World !

The word world in scripture kosmos, also means a segment or even a small segment of people, and not all without exception, here it denotes a segment or small segment of humanity Jn 12:19

19 The Pharisees therefore said among themselves, Perceive ye how ye prevail nothing? behold, the world/kosmos is gone after him.

So the word world kosmos here is restricted to a local society of people ; In fact often times than not, the word world kosmos in Johns writings is used in a restrictive and Limited sense, meaning only some ! This goes to show that the word does mean:

VIII.any aggregate or general collection of particulars of any sort

beloved57

Reconciling the world to Himself !

Reconciling the world to Himself !

2 Cor 5:19

19 To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.

Reconciling the world to Himself ! Again, the word World here is a stumblingblock for all false teachers [by the will of God] who teach that it means all mankind without exception or all individuals without exception, but nothing is further from the Truth, for there are multitudes of individuals within mankind, instead of being in a state of reconciliation, favor and peace with God Rom 5:10 they are in a state of condemnation Jn 3:18 and under God's wrath Jn 3:36; Also many have no interest in the blessing of non imputation of sin Jn 8:24, for the only way can possible die in unbelief and their sins as stated here, is to have their sins charged to them, which means of course they could not possible be of that World spoken of in 2 Cor 5:19; for of this world it is plainly declared as fact that upon its citizens no sin or trespass of theirs has been charged or imputed to them ! If anyone comes teaching that world in 2 Cor 5:19 means all individuals without exception, they are liars !

beloved57

For ye are complete in Him !

For ye are complete in Him !

Col 2:10

10 And ye are complete in him, which is the head of all principality and power:

The word complete here plēroō means :

I.
to make full, to fill up, i.e. to fill to the full
A.
to cause to abound, to furnish or supply liberally
i.
I abound, I am liberally supplied

II.
to render full, i.e. to complete
A.
to fill to the top: so that nothing shall be wanting to full measure, fill to the brim

B.
to consummate: a number
i.
to make complete in every particular, to render perfect

ii.
to carry through to the end, to accomplish, carry out, (some undertaking)

C.
to carry into effect, bring to realisation, realise
i.
of matters of duty: to perform, execute

ii.
of sayings, promises, prophecies, to bring to pass, ratify, accomplish

iii.
to fulfil, i.e. to cause God's will (as made known in the law) to be obeyed as it should be, and God's promises (given through the prophets) to receive fulfilment

As the Head of His Body the Church, for whom He died Eph 5:25, in Him all fulness dwells, and we [The Church] are complete in Him ! See in this connection Col 1:18-19; Eph 1:23 !

Which fulness consists in both Grace and Truth Jn 1:14-17

14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

15 John bare witness of him, and cried, saying, This was he of whom I spake, He that cometh after me is preferred before me: for he was before me.

16 And of his fulness [Col 1:19] have all we[His Church] received, and grace for grace.

17 For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ.

Now as the Head of His Body the Church Col 1:18-19

18 And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the preeminence.

19 For it pleased the Father that in him should all fulness dwell;

It is incumbent that each member of His Body doeth receive from His fulness communications of Grace, so John writing of members of Christ's Body that He is the Head of states this Jn 1:16

16 And of his fulness have all we received, and grace for grace. Which Paul says in his way Col 2:10.

Now in order for Col 2:10 to stand True, each member of Christ's Body must receive a Grace Experience out from His fulnss, by which they are also made complete to do His Will Heb 13:21

Make you perfect in every good work to do his will, working in you that which is wellpleasing in his sight, through Jesus Christ; to whom be glory for ever and ever. Amen. The word perfect katartizō:

I.to render, i.e. to fit, sound, complete
A.
to mend (what has been broken or rent), to repair
i.
to complete

B.
to fit out, equip, put in order, arrange, adjust
i.
to fit or frame for one's self, prepare

C.
ethically: to strengthen, perfect, complete, make one what he ought to be

Let it be known, that even before we become believers or experience Grace, if Christ died for us, we are complete in Him, though we shall sooner or later become believers, but we become believers as evidence of being already complete in Christ !

beloved57

2 Tim 1:9 Grace given us when ?

2 Tim 1:9 Grace given us when ?

2 Tim 1:9

9 Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began,

A most Blessed and Sacred Truth is revealed here in the Gospel to believers, a Truth that the natural mind could never had conceived of, and why its by them difficult to receive in the Love of it; which is all believers had a decretive / representative being or subsistence in Christ Jesus their Head before the World Began, and so it is said of them alone that Purpose and Grace was GIVEN them in Him before the World began or had any actual Creation in Time !

And to such ones that Grace of theirs given them in Him, is by and by dealt to them in measure in time Jn 1:16

16 And of his[Christ Jesus] fulness have all we received, and grace for grace.

The all we is all them Given Grace in Him before the world began !

Eph 4:7

7 But unto every one of us is given grace according to the measure of the gift of Christ.

That word measure the greek word metron means:

I.
measure, an instrument for measuring
A.
a vessel for receiving and determining the quantity of things, whether dry or liquid

B.
a graduated staff for measuring, a measuring rod

C.
proverbially, the rule or standard of judgment

II.
determined extent, portion measured off, measure or limit
A.
the required measure, the due, fit, measure

Each who had Grace given them in Christ before Time, do receive their determined portion of it in Time, its due unto them, having it given them already in Christ before the foundation. Now this comes by means of giving them of His Spirit, or the Spirit of Grace Zech 12:10

10 And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn.

This Spirit of Grace is the Holy Spirit being given them in their alloted measure. Rom 5:5

5 And hope maketh not ashamed; because the love of God is shed abroad in our hearts by the Holy Ghost which is given unto us.

To us He is given in measure, but to Him as Our Head, it was Given without measure Jn 3:34

34 For he whom God hath sent speaketh the words of God: for God giveth not the Spirit by measure unto him.

beloved57

2 Tim 1:9 Grace given us when ? 2

2 Tim 1:9 Grace given us when ? 2

So their receiving a measure of Grace in time is evidence and testimony of them having been given it in Christ before the world began, for the Gifts and Callings of God are without repentance Rom 11:29

29 For the gifts and calling of God are without repentance.

In fact the word gifts here in Rom 11:29 is the word charisma and is the same word for Grace in 2 Tim 1:9

9 Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began,

Both words means a Gift of Grace ! So once its given by God to them in Christ Jesus before the world began as a Gift, it cannot be taken back, but must be given immutability to them in time, else Rom 11:29 is a lie, and its by this Grace we are Called in Time as so was Paul Gal 1:15

15 But when it pleased God, who separated me from my mother's womb, and called me by his grace,

This is the call of 2 Tim 1:9 to be called by His Grace, which was given them in Christ before the world began. Now the foundational cause of all this for them is a decretive and representative being of existence in Christ before the world began !

The word decretive means:

one of the eternal purposes of God, by which events are foreordained.

beloved57

2 Tim 1:9 Grace given us when ? 3

2 Tim 1:9 Grace given us when ? 3

2 Tim 1:9

This particular scripture also informs us that those who were given purpose and Grace in Christ Jesus their Mediator and Head 1 Tim 2:5

5 For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;

Notice the title Christ Jesus in both places is used, yet it informs us that God's Elect had a representative being of existence in Christ Jesus their Head and Mediator,The Man Christ Jesus, and they had it in Him before they had one in Adam their natural head after Creation or after the world began ! So their First Head was not Adam, but it was the Man Christ Jesus their Mediator and Head ! Adam could not have been a head before Christ, for in all things Christ has the Preeminence Col 1:16-18

16 For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:

17 And he is before all things, and by him all things consist.

18 And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the preeminence.

This scripture also gives evidence that Christ from the beginning [of time] was the Head of the Body, the Church, the Church began[in time] with Adam !

beloved57

Abraham and Seed promised to be Heir of the World !

Abraham and Seed promised to be Heir of the World !

Rom 4:13

13 For the promise, that he should be the heir of the world, was not to Abraham, or to his seed, through the law, but through the righteousness of faith.

How many know when the scripture makes this promise to Abraham and his seed , that he shall heir of the world ? Its right here Gen 17:5-8

5 Neither shall thy name any more be called Abram, but thy name shall be Abraham; for a father of many nations have I made thee.

6 And I will make thee exceeding fruitful, and I will make nations of thee, and kings shall come out of thee.

7 And I will establish my covenant between me and thee and thy seed after thee in their generations for an everlasting covenant, to be a God unto thee, and to thy seed after thee.

8 And I will give unto thee, and to thy seed after thee, the land wherein thou art a stranger, all the land of Canaan, for an everlasting possession; and I will be their God.

The world of Rom 4:13

13 For the promise, that he should be the heir of the world, was not to Abraham, or to his seed, through the law, but through the righteousness of faith.

Is the Land of Canaan for an Everlasting Possession in Gen 17:8

8 And I will give unto thee, and to thy seed after thee, the land wherein thou art a stranger, all the land of Canaan, for an everlasting possession; and I will be their God.

Now notice Paul's inspired interpretation and statement, that the promised inheritance, possession of the Land or the World Was not given to Abraham and his seed through the Law, meaning, not to his seed after the flesh, his ethnic physical descendants, BUT to Him and His Seed through the Righteousness of Faith, which is a Spiritual Seed that walks in the steps of the Faith of Abraham Rom 4:12

12 And the father of circumcision to them who are not of the circumcision only, but who also walk in the steps of that faith of our father Abraham, which he had being yet uncircumcised.

That makes it a Spiritual Seed the Promises were made to, and because its a Seed of Faith it had to be a Spiritual People because that Faith is the Fruit of the Spirit Gal 5:22

22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,

Now this should settle forever the fact that the Land of Canaan of Gen 17:8 is Spiritual and for a Spiritual Seed of Abraham, and the World of Rom 4:13

beloved57

In Adam, In Christ !

In Adam, In Christ !

1 Cor 15:22

22 For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive.

Now many quote this verse all the time, but its in spiritual ignorance they do so, for its not understood what it means to be in Adam, nor to be in Christ respectively ! The term in Preposition en denotes a seed union :

properly, in (inside, within); (figuratively) "in the realm (sphere) of,"

Its stating a seed union in each head, its comparable to saying that they had individuals in their loins; We read of Abraham and Levi, how that Levi was yet in the loins of Abraham Heb 7:9-10

And as I may so say, Levi also, who receiveth tithes, payed tithes in Abraham.

10 For he was yet in/en the loins of his father, when Melchisedec met him.

As levi paid tithes in Abraham, so did those in the loins of Adam sinned when he sinned Rom 5:12

Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned:

And so likewise, those who were in the spiritual loins of Christ [by election] obeyed God when Christ obeyed Rom 5:19

19 For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one[Man the Last Adam from Heaven] shall many be made righteous.

But now ask yourself, just how did levi get into the loins of Abraham as per Heb 7:9-10 ? Did levi use his own freewill to do so ? Did he believe or repent to do so ? What did levi do for God to reckon him in the loins of Abraham ? Now if you honestly answer that question with, he did nothing, but it was so because God purposed it so, then we can begin to understand how it was that those of Christ's Seed Isa 53:10 came to be in His spiritual loins ! Paul sums it up here 1 Cor 1:30

30 But of him are ye in Christ Jesus, who of God is made unto us wisdom, and righteousness, and sanctification, and redemption:

Of course its of God because of His choosing us in Him before the foundation Eph 1:4

The fact is, none can will themselves in Adam or in Christ, no more so as levi willed himself in the Loins of Father Abraham !

beloved57

Abraham and Seed promised to be Heir of the World ! 2

Abraham and Seed promised to be Heir of the World ! 2

The Promises made to Abraham and his Seed, that Seed was not his physical seed according to blood physical natural birth, but his Seed was Christ, a Spiritual Seed Gal 3:16

16 Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Christ.

It was by this Abraham was to be heir of the world Rom 4:13

It was through His Seed Christ that he would be heir to the world, remember Heb 1:2

2 Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds;

Now Abraham being in his Seed Christ is also heir of all things, because all of Christ's Body the Church are Joint Heirs with Him as Heirs of God Rom 8:17

17 And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together.

This also means that the Church is joint heirs with Christ as He is the Seed of Abraham,to whom the promises were made to Abraham and his Seed Gal 3:16

16 Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Christ.

So the promise here to Abraham and his seed here Gen 17:7-8

7 And I will establish my covenant between me and thee and thy seed after thee in their generations for an everlasting covenant, to be a God unto thee, and to thy seed after thee.

Thats right, the Church of Christ are the inheritors of the Land of Canaan for an Everlasting possession, for remember to the Church is said of here 1 Cor 3:21-23

21 Therefore let no man glory in men. For all things are your's;

22 Whether Paul, or Apollos, or Cephas, or the world, or life, or death, or things present, or things to come; all are your's;

23 And ye are Christ's; and Christ is God's.

All things belong to the Church because of its joint heirship with the Son who is what according to Heb 1:2

2 Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds;

So the Church has been appointed all things ! Is the Land of Caanan something to look forward to in the future ? Is it something to come as in 1 Cor 3:22-23

22 Whether Paul, or Apollos, or Cephas, or the world, or life, or death, or things present, or things to come; all are your's;

23 And ye are Christ's; and Christ is God's.

Then its the Churches ! Because the Church is Joint Heirs with Christ, without which Abrahams promises would not be valid Gal 3:16

Last edited:

beloved57

Thou hast received gifts for men !

Thou hast received gifts for men !

Ps 68:18-20

18 Thou hast ascended on high, thou hast led captivity captive: thou hast received gifts for men; yea, for the rebellious also, that the Lord God might dwell among them.

19 Blessed be the Lord, who daily loadeth us with benefits, even the God of our salvation. Selah.

20 He that is our God is the God of salvation; and unto God the Lord belong the issues from death.

Now no doubt this scripture applies to Christ and His Church, His Body Eph 4:8-12

8 Wherefore he saith, When he ascended up on high, he led captivity captive, and gave gifts unto men.

9 (Now that he ascended, what is it but that he also descended first into the lower parts of the earth?

10 He that descended is the same also that ascended up far above all heavens, that he might fill all things.)

11 And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers;

12 For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ:

These Gifts for men [the body of Christ] He did receive when He ascended on High, speaking of His ascension to the Right Hand of God, and these Gifts come in the Person and Work of the Holy Spirit of God, or the Holy Spirit of Promise Acts 2:32-33

32 This Jesus hath God raised up, whereof we all are witnesses.

33 Therefore being by the right hand of God exalted, and having received of the Father the promise of the Holy Ghost, he hath shed forth this, which ye now see and hear.

He gives the Gift of the Holy Spirit to all the rebellious sinners He did redeem Gal 3:13-14

13 Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree:

14 That the blessing of Abraham might come on the Gentiles through Jesus Christ; that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith.

This giving them the Spirit provides them with all the necessary Spiritual Gifts, Graces and abilities they need, or all the benefits they receive Ps 68:19

19 Blessed be the Lord, who daily loadeth us with benefits, even the God of our salvation. Selah.

beloved57

The excellency of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord !

The excellency of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord !

Phil 3:8

8 Yea doubtless, and I count all things but loss for the excellency of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord: for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and do count them but dung, that I may win Christ,

What does Paul mean by this ? Paul here means by this statement simply this, The Knowledge of Salvation ! This same word for knowledge gnōsis :

I.knowledge signifies in general intelligence, understanding
A.
the general knowledge of Christian religion

B.
the deeper more perfect and enlarged knowledge of this religion, such as belongs to the more advanced

C.
esp. of things lawful and unlawful for Christians

D.
moral wisdom, such as is seen in right living

It means Doctrine Wisdom, its the Knowledge of God that comes through the Gospel and Salvation Lk 1:77

To give knowledge G1108 of salvation unto his people by the remission of their sins,

2 Cor 2:14

Now thanks be unto God, which always causeth us to triumph in Christ, and maketh manifest the savour of his knowledge G1108 by us in every place.

2 Cor 4:6

For God, who commanded the light to shine out of darkness, hath shined in our hearts, to give the light of the knowledge G1108 of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ.

The Knowledge of God 2 Cor 10:5

Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge G1108 of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

Again the Knowledge of Christ Phil 3:8

Yea doubtless, and I count all things but loss for the excellency of the knowledge G1108 of Christ Jesus my Lord: for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and do count them but dung, that I may win Christ,

2 Pet 3:18

But grow in grace, and in the knowledge G1108 of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. To him be glory both now and for ever. Amen.

And this salvific Knowledge revealed to Paul of Righteousness Salvation in Christ, caused him to repent from all self righteousness, that is righteousness by what he did and accomplished as stated here Phil 3:8

8 Yea doubtless, and I count all things but loss for the excellency of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord: for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and do count them but dung, that I may win Christ,

All things such as Phil 3:5-7

5 Circumcised the eighth day, of the stock of Israel, of the tribe of Benjamin, an Hebrew of the Hebrews; as touching the law, a Pharisee;

6 Concerning zeal, persecuting the church; touching the righteousness which is in the law, blameless.

7 But what things were gain to me, those I counted loss for Christ.

But a revealed Knowledge of Christ caused those things to be as dung !

beloved57

Non Imputation of sins for this World right here ! 2 Cor 5:19

Non Imputation of sins for this World right here ! 2 Cor 5:19

2 Cor 5:19

19 To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.

Non Imputation of sins is for this particular world, but it does not apply to every particular individual in the world in General, Its the world in the sense of this blessing of non imputation is not limited to or restricted to ethnic jews, or Abraham's physical and biological descendants, but its inclusive of Spiritual descendants Abraham had given him in all nations, the world Gen 17:5

5 Neither shall thy name any more be called Abram, but thy name shall be Abraham; for a father of many nations have I made thee.

Now remember when Paul was writing of the blessedness of Non Imputation here Rom 4:7-8

7 Saying, Blessed are they whose iniquities are forgiven, and whose sins are covered.

8 Blessed is the man to whom the Lord will not impute sin.

And the common conclusion was that of Vs 9

9 Cometh this blessedness[of non imputation] then upon the circumcision only or the ethnic jew only, or upon the uncircumcision[Gentile] also? for we say that faith was reckoned to Abraham for righteousness.

No, it was not restricted to only some of those of Abraham's physical posterity the jews, but it also belonged to some of the uncircumcised Gentile World also,

And so when Paul preaching the Word of Reconciliation, which is defined by Non Imputation of sin in 2 Cor 5:19, he emphasizes that God did not just only not impute sin to the elect jews, or the circumcsion, but also He did not impute sin upon the elect Gentiles of the World, restating what he clarified in Rom 4:7-10.

The Gentiles are said also to be the reconciled world here Rom 11:12,15

12 Now if the fall of them be the riches of the world, and the diminishing of them the riches of the Gentiles; how much more their fulness?

15 For if the casting away of them be the reconciling of the world[As Per 2 Cor 5:19 states], what shall the receiving of them be, but life from the dead?

Also we understand reconciliation here to be actual Salvation, we see that from Vs 11

11 I say then, Have they stumbled that they should fall? God forbid: but rather through their fall salvation is come unto the Gentiles, for to provoke them to jealousy.

Salvation here is the same as reconciling in Vs 15 ! This also proves that to be reconciled to God per Rom 5:10 is to be in a state of Salvation and Favour while still being God's enemies and in unbelief !

So the world of 2 Cor 5:19 is the saved World !

beloved57

Non Imputation of sins for this World right here ! 2 Cor 5:19 2

Non Imputation of sins for this World right here ! 2 Cor 5:19 2

The world in 2 Cor 5:19, the one that God does not charge with its sin/s, it must therefore include the very initial sin or trespass committed in Adam Rom 5:15-18

15 But not as the offence, so also is the free gift. For if through the offence of one many be dead, much more the grace of God, and the gift by grace, which is by one man, Jesus Christ, hath abounded unto many.

16 And not as it was by one that sinned, so is the gift: for the judgment was by one to condemnation, but the free gift is of many offences unto justification.

17 For if by one man's offence death reigned by one; much more they which receive abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness shall reign in life by one, Jesus Christ.)

18 Therefore as by the offence of one judgment came upon all men to condemnation; even so by the righteousness of one the free gift came upon all men unto justification of life.

That word offence paraptōma is the same word trespasses in 2 Cor 5:19, So none of their trespasses or offecnces has been charged upon them, again to begin in Adam and to also include their own in the flesh after physical birth, which is specifically pointed out in Rom 5:16

16 And not as it was by one that sinned, so is the gift: for the judgment was by one to condemnation, but the free gift is of many offences unto justification.

Now with this established, it would be an act of injustice and false testimony of scripture, for any for whom Christ died to be condemned in Adam for unbelief. For unbelief and or disobedience is the very first sin of the world in Adam Rom 5:12,19

12 Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned:

19 For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous.

In case you didnt know, disobedience is equivalent to unbelief ! In Rom 11:32

32 For God hath concluded them all in unbelief, that he might have mercy upon all.

That word unbelief is the greek word apeitheia and means:

I.obstinacy, obstinate opposition to the divine will and disobedient as it is translated here :

Eph 2:2

Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience:

Eph 5:6
Let no man deceive you with vain words: for because of these things cometh the wrath of God upon the children of disobedience.

Col 3:6

For which things' sake the wrath of God cometh on the children of disobedience:

So to condemn anyone Christ died for unbelief is to condemned them for their initial sin in Adam, which is totally contrary to scripture, Romans 5 condemns that falsehood !

It is totally impossible for unbelief/ disobedience of any kind to be a reason to condemn anyone for in the world of 2 Cor 5:19, without compromising the integrity of the Truthfulness of scripture !

beloved57

A Most Blessed World !

A Most Blessed World !

The Wordl of 2 Cor 5:19

This world is a most blessed World, a World which none of its citizens shall ever be called into account for their sins against God, here in the text it reads concerning this World "that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them"

And so this World is as the Man David writes of here Ps 32:1-2

Blessed is he whose transgression is forgiven, whose sin is covered.

2 Blessed is the man unto whom the Lord imputeth not iniquity, and in whose spirit there is no guile.

Sometimes we can understand Man to mean a Corporate Collection of men as here Eph 4:13

13 Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fulness of Christ:

And of course Paul quoted David's Ps 32:1-2 here Rom 4:7-8

7 Saying, Blessed are they whose iniquities are forgiven, and whose sins are covered.

8 Blessed is the man to whom the Lord will not impute sin.

The man here and the world here 2 Cor 5:19

They are one and the same !

Notice the promise is that God will not impute sin unto this World or Man, not now, and not in the future, not in the world to come.

With that in Mind, this cannot be all the world without exception, since God's wrath will be upon such sinners as these for sure Col 3:5-6

5 Mortify therefore your members which are upon the earth; fornication, uncleanness, inordinate affection, evil concupiscence, and covetousness, which is idolatry:

6 For which things' sake the wrath of God cometh on the children of disobedience:

Which obviously means such sins have been charged or imputed against them. Also the World of 2 Cor 5:19, none of its citizens shall never come into condemnation Jn 5:24

24 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life.

Thats an assurance of Eternal Secuity from all condemnation in the future !