Miracle: Christians in Africa saved from Muslims by Lions

Lon

View attachment 25605
It is a remarkable story of God's intervening hand to save his people. Pastor Paul Ciniraj, director of Bibles for Mideast, says that he and other Christians were rescued from the clutches of death by a group of three lions, according to WND. Ciniraj and his group were under attack from Islamic militants when the giant cats attacked and scared the murderous group away.
View attachment 25603

"My risen Lord Jesus Christ has saved my life once again," Pastor Paul wrote, "and I praise and thank God for His unspeakable grace!" It was Easter Sunday when the miracle took place. The pastor was recovering in the home of some friends following a stoning attack by Islamists earlier that day. “Suddenly, a group of militants reached the house, armed with steel bars and other weapons,” he reported to WND.
View attachment 25604

Pastor Ciniraj thought this was the end of the road for him, and feared for the life of the 80-year-old resident, and several children who were taking refuge in the house alongside him. “Losing all hope, we thought for sure this was our last day,” he said. They only had just one more thing to do: pray. Then, something truly Biblical took place!
“Completely unexpectedly, a lion ran from the forest, leapt toward the militants, and seized one by the neck. When other combatants tried to attack the lion, two other lions bounded toward them. The terrified militants fled the site, and the lions left us completely alone,” he said.
“Equally astonishing, records show no lions are supposed to live in that forest,” he said.
View attachment 25606 -HelloChristian

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
View attachment 25605
It is a remarkable story of God's intervening hand to save his people. Pastor Paul Ciniraj, director of Bibles for Mideast, says that he and other Christians were rescued from the clutches of death by a group of three lions, according to WND. Ciniraj and his group were under attack from Islamic militants when the giant cats attacked and scared the murderous group away.
View attachment 25603

"My risen Lord Jesus Christ has saved my life once again," Pastor Paul wrote, "and I praise and thank God for His unspeakable grace!" It was Easter Sunday when the miracle took place. The pastor was recovering in the home of some friends following a stoning attack by Islamists earlier that day. “Suddenly, a group of militants reached the house, armed with steel bars and other weapons,” he reported to WND.
View attachment 25604

Pastor Ciniraj thought this was the end of the road for him, and feared for the life of the 80-year-old resident, and several children who were taking refuge in the house alongside him. “Losing all hope, we thought for sure this was our last day,” he said. They only had just one more thing to do: pray. Then, something truly Biblical took place!
“Completely unexpectedly, a lion ran from the forest, leapt toward the militants, and seized one by the neck. When other combatants tried to attack the lion, two other lions bounded toward them. The terrified militants fled the site, and the lions left us completely alone,” he said.
“Equally astonishing, records show no lions are supposed to live in that forest,” he said.
Amazing !!! Praise God !!!

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
View attachment 25605
View attachment 25603

View attachment 25604

Lon!!!

This is beautiful! Thank you so very much for sharing it! The pictures made me smile ear to ear!

Lon

Wild Boars kill 3 ISIS members

Wild Boars kill 3 ISIS members

I just saw this on ABC News:

View attachment 25613

Three Islamic State (ISIS) militants reportedly have died as a result of an attack by wild boars in Iraq, according to an English-language website that reports news from the country.
According to the report by Alsumaria News, a group of wild boars went on a rampage near farmland in the al-Rashad area, about 30 miles south of Kirkuk.
"Daesh [Islamic State] militants took revenge at the pigs that attacked the farmland," a source told Alsumaria News, though the method of revenge was not given.
ISIS has held control of the area since it proclaimed a caliphate in areas of Iraq and Syria in 2014. It has regularly executed civilians it accuses of collaborating with Iraqi security forces or with trying to flee to sanctuary sites. -HeatSt.

Not sure how many of those killed by the militants were Christians, but God does answer prayers.

Last edited:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I just saw this on ABC News:

View attachment 25613

Three Islamic State (ISIS) militants reportedly have died as a result of an attack by wild boars in Iraq, according to an English-language website that reports news from the country.
According to the report by Alsumaria News, a group of wild boars went on a rampage near farmland in the al-Rashad area, about 30 miles south of Kirkuk.
"Daesh [Islamic State] militants took revenge at the pigs that attacked the farmland," a source told Alsumaria News, though the method of revenge was not given.
ISIS has held control of the area since it proclaimed a caliphate in areas of Iraq and Syria in 2014. It has regularly executed civilians it accuses of collaborating with Iraqi security forces or with trying to flee to sanctuary sites. -HeatSt.

Not sure how many of those killed by the militants were Christians, but God does answer prayers.
The animals are starting to fight back against evil

Reactions: Lon

Lon

Too bad there weren't any lions to help Christians in Egypt recently...

Agree. Crocodiles perhaps? One can pray for deliverance of people from murderous hands. I've been encouraged to pray more, not less. -Lon

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

I worked near there for about a year. It is close to the home of former tyrant Saddam Hussein. Not to be confused with our last President, B. Hussein Obama.

Cool story. The jihadists apparently didn't have 458 Lott with them, or something similar.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I worked near there for about a year. It is close to the home of former tyrant Saddam Hussein. Not to be confused with our last President, B. Hussein Obama.

This is on the way to Tikrit, which is the western/English rendering of the word. I must have taken this in 2004. Or early 2005.

iraq%20pictures%20183.jpg

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Ironically, camels like McDonalds french fries. I have a picture somewhere.