Militias and armed citizens taking post at recruiting stations

zoo22

"If questioned by these alleged concerned citizens, be polite, professional and terminate the conversation immediately and report the incident to local law enforcement…" – Army Command Operations Center-Security Division

Basically: If one of these nutters gets near you, smile and nod, slowly back away from them, and call the cops.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
"If questioned by these alleged concerned citizens, be polite, professional and terminate the conversation immediately and report the incident to local law enforcement…" – Army Command Operations Center-Security Division

Basically: If one of these nutters gets near you, smile and nod, slowly back away from them, and call the cops.

I would rather have an armed 'nutter' there to defend me if a muslim was firing at me than an unarmed marine.

I know which one would be most capable of saving my life.

Granite

Hall of Fame

This is going to end badly.

A kid one of these idiots thinks "looks Muslim" will approach a recruiting center, a scrum will ensue, and somebody's gonna end up shot or dead.

Cons&Spires

BANNED
Banned
Armed civilians standing post. This is the right move. The Army senior officials should be ashamed, and Donald Trump or Scott Walker should fire and strip the officers who made these declarations when they come in.

This is the real reason for the Second Amendment. ^that

zoo22

This is going to end badly.

A kid one of these idiots thinks "looks Muslim" will approach a recruiting center, a scrum will ensue, and somebody's gonna end up shot or dead.

I hope not.

I figure they'll just fade away, like say, the secessionists faded away ... The lure of their couches, the TV, some potato chips and beer should eventually lure them away from their post.

Granite

Hall of Fame
I hope not.

I figure they'll just fade away, like say, the secessionists faded away ... The lure of their couches, the TV, some potato chips and beer should eventually lure them away from their post.

I hope so but a Zimmerman type mentality could lead to some very bad consequences.

Cons&Spires

BANNED
Banned
It was drafted so civilians could stand guard outside of recruiting stations? What a bizarre prediction from the 18th century, but hey, they got it right.

The sole intent for the 2nd Amendment is to resist tyranny. As far as I'm concerned, soldiers being told to treat citizens as adversarial barks right up that tree.

Quetzal

The sole intent for the 2nd Amendment is to resist tyranny. As far as I'm concerned, soldiers being told to treat citizens as adversarial barks right up that tree.
If you do decide to begin a campaign against the "tyranny", let me know. I do enjoy good war movies.

Cons&Spires

BANNED
Banned
I hope so but a Zimmerman type mentality could lead to some very bad consequences.

The mentality which went after Zimmerman could lead to very bad consequences.

He's dated black women, has black relatives, voted for Obama, defended homeless black people from police, is not even white, and there is absolutely no evidence to suggest anything of the event was racial.

Yet, look at the result.
Spastic, ignorant society mixed with a lying media is more dangerous then any man like Zimmerman.

I saw all these black people arching up against him- the same people who think Lincoln was their liberator even though he outright believed in white supremacy and segregation.
It's almost as if it's society's intent to live under a bundle of lies.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
The mentality which went after Zimmerman could lead to very bad consequences.

He's dated black women, has black relatives, voted for Obama, defended homeless black people from police, is not even white, and there is absolutely no evidence to suggest anything of the event was racial.

Yet, look at the result.
Spastic, ignorant society mixed with a lying media is more dangerous then any man like Zimmerman.

I saw all these black people arching up against him- the same people who think Lincoln was their liberator even though he outright believed in white supremacy and segregation.
It's almost as if it's society's intent to live under a bundle of lies.

It's all about race for you guys. And you wonder why people laugh at you.

THall

The military doesn't want them there. Do you even care what the military makes of this?

Support our troops, unless you disagree with what they actually say.:bang:

You could not be more wrong, see truth below.

Our Navy and Marine recruiting centers sent messages
to command requesting the ability to arm themselves.
Command sent orders back denying arms to anyone
working in a recruiting office.

Civilians showed up armed, guarding hundreds of recruiting offices
around the United States. Navy and Marine officers sent orders to
all recruiting offices to report any armed civilians to the local police.

The vast majority of these recruiters have ignored those orders and told the civilians, "thank you, we will not report you".

Many of the recruiters are now carrying concealed handguns in
direct disobedience to the written orders, and have M4 type weapons
in their personal vehicles.

THall

Just so you know, those guys guarding
in the above video, are veterans.

Mouse Prosen is a Marine Sergeant E7.

quip

BANNED
Banned
the-beginning-of-a-beautiful-friendship-social-media-lesson-from-casablanca.gif

Be safe....wear protection. :thumb:

zoo22

Just so you know, those guys guarding
in the above video, are veterans.

So is the guard wearing the Knight's armor, armed with his homemade bow and arrow and proudly holding his Templar Knights flag. He's a Marine vet.

Nutcase_Militia_Knight_Templar.jpg

Veterans stand guard at recruiting office

Looking for the article, I noticed that when you do a search for "marine guard knight armor militia" you get a bunch of links to various sites for "role playing game costumes." Seems fitting.