Militarized Police

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You are an idiot, most are loose on bond before their trial anyway.
Some, yes. But why would an innocent person be required to put up a bond to keep from being behind bars in the first place, if they are innocent until PROVEN guilty?

Officers that detain on their suspicions that are not found reasonable, and they do it often, are not police officers for long. Duh.
Some, yes.
But as shown, even a reasonable suspicion can be dead wrong.
Happens all the time.

Your problem is you can't or won't distinguish between reasonable suspicion, and just a suspicion. Reasonable suspicion requires evidence or observation of illegal behavior or behavior that is almost always connected with illegal activity. Your are clueless.
No.
Avoiding a polygraph test is not illegal behavior, but avoiding one still causes suspicion.

Some will think the officers suspicion was reasonable.
Some will think the officers suspicion was unreasonable.

Neither you nor the officer can be the final judge of whether he was reasonable or unreasonable.
That will left to the discretion of his superior, or a Judge, or court.

And if they were to decide that the officer was reasonable, would you accept that they were correct and you were wrong?

Christ's Word

Some, yes. But why would an innocent person be required to put up a bond to keep from being behind bars in the first place, if they are innocent until PROVEN guilty?

Some, yes.
But as shown, even a reasonable suspicion can be dead wrong.
Happens all the time.

No.
Avoiding a polygraph test is not illegal behavior, but avoiding one still causes suspicion.

Some will think the officers suspicion was reasonable.
Some will think the officers suspicion was unreasonable.

Neither you nor the officer can be the final judge of whether he was reasonable or unreasonable.
That will left to the discretion of his superior, or a Judge, or court.

And if they were to decide that the officer was reasonable, would you accept that they were correct and you were wrong?

Actually, I think the sergeant on duty thought it was not reasonable to detain us any longer than we already had been, so we were waved through. He over ruled his own guy in front of a bunch of other officers. That ought to tell you something.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
So you walked away? I hope you had a good pair of shoes?

The driveway was paved and it was a short walk to the car. Interestingly enough, I had no worries about whether or not I would be stopped at a sobriety check point. That isn't something that sober people concern themselves about. :)

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Actually, I think the sergeant on duty thought it was not reasonable to detain us any longer than we already had been, so we were waved through. He over ruled his own guy in front of a bunch of other officers. That ought to tell you something.

Wow this story keeps changing and getting better and better the more you tell it.

GetYoPopcornReady.gif

Christ's Word

Avoiding a polygraph is a person's right. It might make someone suspicious, but that is not reasonable suspicion to detain someone, they are two different things entirely.

Some are required to put up bond, because in a pretrial hearing the prosecution pleads with some information and evidence as to it meeting the standard for a particular charge. The totality of the evidence is presented at trial if allowed in by the judge. The presumption of innocence is a condition absent of a jury conviction.

Christ's Word

The driveway was paved and it was a short walk to the car. Interestingly enough, I had no worries about whether or not I would be stopped at a sobriety check point. That isn't something that sober people concern themselves about. :)

Sounds to me like you should have had him pee in a cup BEFORE YOUR MARRIED HIM.....SHAME ON YOU. Looks to me like you don't worry about much of anything, until you trash your life and those around you.....kind of snuck up on you I guess?:idunno:

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
I have changed nothing you are just a liar who was not even there.

I don't have to be there, you are citing things in vivid detail, and the details keep changing like your making it up as you go along. And guess what, you didnt make me leave now did you?

Christ's Word

I don't have to be there, you are citing things in vivid detail, and the details keep changing like your making it up as you go along. And guess what, you didnt make me leave now did you?

You the liar keep trying to no avail to change the details, because that is what losers like you do. Try and be specific about the details that I changed liar. Name them?

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
You the liar keep trying to no avail to change the details, because that is what losers like you do. Try and be specific about the details that I changed liar. Name them?

LOL, nah, ill just let the readers of your whopper decide. Ill bet they can spot loads of the detail changes also. (btw, im still here :) )

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Sounds to me like you should have had him pee in a cup BEFORE YOUR MARRIED HIM.....SHAME ON YOU.

Keep your weirdo fantasies to yourself ...

And you wonder why people don't find you credible when you claim the officer detained you regardless of your supposed sobriety ...

Christ's Word

Keep your weirdo fantasies to yourself ...

And you wonder why people don't find you credible when you claim the officer detained you regardless of your supposed sobriety ...

Apparently you are about as good with logic, as you are with men, as to say.....not good at all.:dunce:

Granite

Hall of Fame
A DUI checkpoint is not just a random checkpoint, it has to be announced in advance - which is why its NOT against the 4th amendment.

If you know in advance its happening and still go out there, you have already consented.

Correct. We have them out here, and the cops always make a big deal of announcing them well in advance. It's a hassle but never a surprise.

CabinetMaker

Member of the 10 year club on TOL!!
Hall of Fame
Some of us are secure enough to let our husbands handle some things. Of course you probably ran yours off years ago, being such a shill and all.....
Urm... Given that you call yourself Christs Word and fancy yourself a Christian woman, shouldn't you let your husband be handling ALL things? Just winderin'

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Somehow cowards like you never disappoint, we expect you to avoid common sense questions. Good job AngelfakeTruth!

yes, im such a coward you that you demanded i leave this thread and im still right here calling you on that tall tale of woe you're spinning. :doh: Who is the we anyway, i dont see anyone defending what you are saying, are there 2 of you inside that head of yours?