Michelle Obama Is A Woman

eider

Judging the correct interpretation by using your poor interpretation as the standard is a mockery of God's word. Go back to the basics. You aren't ready for the meat.
So now.......... here's your chance.
Why don't you show me where my post to that member was a poor interpretation?
I showed that his idea of what 'execution' meant was dodgy, and I showed that if he was right in his interpretation then people could be executed for misdemeanors as well as indictable offences.

Can you show me? I doubt it.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
That's why I said "almost always."

Such circumstances are some of the only just reasons for divorce, because they are both forms of sexual immorality.

Obviously, a husband and wife should, where possible, seek to resolve their issues peacefully. Divorce shouldn't be high on the list of options.

Abusive spouses should seek help, from the church, then professional help, and if those don't work, the justice system should step in (if caught) to punish the behavior through flogging, or the spouse should file for divorce on grounds of sexual immorality.

If however, the above DOES work then obviously, there would be no need for divorce, which would tear the family apart.

RE spouses:
Abusers should be flogged if caught, and divorced if it continues, and if it continues still, should be put to death. Cheaters, depending on how forgiving the spouse is, should be divorced or seek counseling, flogged if charges are brought. Drug addicts should be flogged, and if they don't abandon their addictions, divorced and put to death.
So you are pretty much agreeing with the circumstances I cited for divorce.

kiwimacahau

ALL Christian men believe God, those who don't only pretend to be Christians.

"For rulers are not a terror to good works, but to evil. Do you want to be unafraid of the authority? Do what is good, and you will have praise from the same. For he is God’s minister to you for good. But if you do evil, be afraid; for he does not bear the sword in vain; for he is God’s minister, an avenger to execute wrath on him who practices evil."
Christ, in disarming Peter, disarmed every soldier. Tertullian.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
As Jesus opposed capital punishment perhaps you should rethink your position.

But bring here those enemies of mine, who did not want me to reign over them, and slay them before me.’ ” - Luke 19:27 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Luke19:27&version=NKJV

He answered and said to them, “Why do you also transgress the commandment of God because of your tradition?For God commanded, saying, ‘Honor your father and your mother’; and, ‘He who curses father or mother, let him be put to death.’But you say, ‘Whoever says to his father or mother, “Whatever profit you might have received from me is a gift to God”—then he need not honor his father or mother.’ Thus you have made the commandment of God of no effect by your tradition.Hypocrites! Well did Isaiah prophesy about you, saying:‘These people draw near to Me with their mouth, And honor Me with their lips, But their heart is far from Me.And in vain they worship Me, Teaching as doctrines the commandments of men.’ ” - Matthew 15:3-9 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew15:3-9&version=NKJV

You were saying?