Michelle Obama Is A Woman

eider

The sole purpose for marrying shouldn’t be about fatherhood but rather compatibility.
What Judge Rightly misses is the fact that a lot of raped women never want a man to touch them for a very long time, if ever..

People who cannot bring themselves to imagine how a woman thinks cannot find any substantial basis for their ideas, imo.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
What Judge Rightly misses is the fact that a lot of raped women never want a man to touch them for a very long time, if ever..

People who cannot bring themselves to imagine how a woman thinks cannot find any substantial basis for their ideas, imo.
I have a lot of empathy for women, men and children who are part of a volatile family unit and my personal experience is that one superior parent is better than two parents where one is abusive.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Look........ at this time and for half a century, women where I live can choose whether to take a rape birth through to completion..... and you would stop that, it seems, so please don't interrogate me on how much support I have given to rape victims.

So, in other words, you have done nothing personally for rape victims.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
I wasn't laughing....
I was quoting Paul's letters and showing how that would affect a community run by your system. And that wouldn't be a joke.

I said you were mocking God's word.

You still are.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Because you say so?

I thought it was to start a family.
Well, for myself, MY family and anyone asking for advice and opinions, of course. One good or even average parent is always superior IF the other parent is unfit.

No one should be required to marry.

Last edited:

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
So please show us where this love is........
Only bible quotes would serve, I think, and not your ideas.

I don't cast pearls before swine.

I know so many Christians who promote love, but I doubt that they are of your church and I feel quite confident in saying that.

Your standard of love is hatred.

You would rather see people destroyed by charity than to see them stand on their own two feet. You would rather they die than be brought into this world.

That's not love.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
You know that for a fact?

Here is a Wall Street Journal article from 1999:
Transcript from Dateline NBC:
And a Washington Post article:

Without a Court's verdict and a conviction?

Yes, because of the evidence.

Someone is guilty the moment they commit a crime, not when a judge determines they are guilty.

eider

I don't cast pearls before swine.

Your standard of love is hatred.

You would rather see people destroyed by charity than to see them stand on their own two feet. You would rather they die than be brought into this world.

That's not love.
You obviously ignored my history with my late wife.

Your claim is quite untrue.

eider

Here is a Wall Street Journal article from 1999:
Transcript from Dateline NBC:
And a Washington Post article:

Yes, because of the evidence.

Someone is guilty the moment they commit a crime, not when a judge determines they are guilty.
So your system won't really need any judges?

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Two parents are almost always better than one
It depends on the circumstances. Staying with an abusive or cheating spouse is worse than divorcing such slime. An abuser/cheater/drug addict who is unwilling to stop is unworthy of raising a child.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
So your system won't really need any judges?

It would.

You seem to have a hard time understanding the difference between when someone is guilty and when someone is convicted of their crime.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
It depends on the circumstances.

That's why I said "almost always."

Staying with an abusive or cheating spouse is worse than divorcing such slime.

Such circumstances are some of the only just reasons for divorce, because they are both forms of sexual immorality.

Obviously, a husband and wife should, where possible, seek to resolve their issues peacefully. Divorce shouldn't be high on the list of options.

Abusive spouses should seek help, from the church, then professional help, and if those don't work, the justice system should step in (if caught) to punish the behavior through flogging, or the spouse should file for divorce on grounds of sexual immorality.

If however, the above DOES work then obviously, there would be no need for divorce, which would tear the family apart.

An abuser/cheater/drug addict who is unwilling to stop is unworthy of raising a child.

RE spouses:
Abusers should be flogged if caught, and divorced if it continues, and if it continues still, should be put to death. Cheaters, depending on how forgiving the spouse is, should be divorced or seek counseling, flogged if charges are brought. Drug addicts should be flogged, and if they don't abandon their addictions, divorced and put to death.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Certainly not.
I was clearly and absolutely showing how a member's use of those verses was a very poor interpretation.

Judging the correct interpretation by using your poor interpretation as the standard is a mockery of God's word. Go back to the basics. You aren't ready for the meat.

eider

It would.

You seem to have a hard time understanding the difference between when someone is guilty and when someone is convicted of their crime.
It's easy for me, actually.
Where I live everybody, anybody, is innocent until proved guilty, and some articles in ShadowGov don't make anybody guilty.
We use Courts in our system.
I'm guessing that your system wouldn't always need them. And that's a real shocking situation.