Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Michael Brown and Bob Enyart Discuss Homosexual Marriage

This is the show from Tuesday July 7th, 2015

Summary:

Syndicated radio host and author Dr. Michael Brown, of askdrbrown.org, talks with Bob Enyart about the state of the nation and the state of the church after an opinion was issued on something called homosexual marriage by something referred to as the supreme court. The men discuss the government's proper biblical role in marriage and the Christian's proper response to celebrated sexual immorality.

judgingshawn

2 things, Dr. Brown stated that: "its not to say that two women or two men don't love each other I'm not denying that". What?? It would be impossible to have the truest form of love, which is agape love, in either of those situations. He also stated that: "If two men, three men, eight women, four women and four men want to shack up it's there business as long as they are not doing breaking the law". I'm thinking the problem here is Dr. Brown does not love people especially the sexually immoral.

Last edited:

WichitaJohn

Ok, Bob brought up pot again on this show. Can someone tell him that it is silly for him to point out crimes committed by people who are high on pot unless he is also going to do the same for crimes committed by people who are drunk on alcohol? I disagree with the distinction he makes between pot and alcohol.

way 2 go

Ok, Bob brought up pot again on this show. Can someone tell him that it is silly for him to point out crimes committed by people who are high on pot unless he is also going to do the same for crimes committed by people who are drunk on alcohol?
no equal time

People are under the impression pot is harmless , that is a lie
Bob is exposing that lie

WichitaJohn

I agree that saying smoking pot never has any adverse effects is ridiculous. But finding a few examples of people who had pot in their system when they commit a crime is not extraordinary evidence that pot is the cause. People commit horrible crimes while perfectly sober. But Bob has been pointing out these pot related crimes as a reason to keep it illegal. That is faulty logic.