meshak supporters

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I would like to be balanced.

So I list meshak supporters.

Rusha, Lazy Afternoon and Marhig.

Their support uplift me which I appreciate greatly.

LA and I have many difference regarding faith but he still supports me.

They are encouragers of minority.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
More accurate term is "simphasizers".

They don't approve of this kind of thread, especially dislikers.

And I understand their feelings.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Rusha does not claim to be a Christian but she appreciates Jesus' teaching greatly.

We can disagree and still find common ground. While I am more political than you, I understand the Bible as well as anyone here, and agree with you insofar as what I would expect (behavior wise and attitude) of anyone claiming to be a follower. You know, the principle of love your neighbor.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
We can disagree and still find common ground. While I am more political than you, I understand the Bible as well as anyone here, and agree with you insofar as what I would expect (behavior wise and attitude) of anyone claiming to be a follower. You know, the principle of love your neighbor.

:)

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I passionately disagree that non-believers will be burned in hell for eternity. That's not I believe that Bible teaches. Not all scripture is literal. It is impossible to read the Bible literally.

And telling non-believers they go to hell and burned for eternity who are being loving towards fellow human is a grave sin, imo.

If we don't have love and compassion for fellow humans with words and action, we are much worse than non-believers.

Jesus looks into our hearts first.