meshak haters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
Ok, I would like to list those extremely disliking me since they seem shy about being known openly.

Musty, GT, DrBrumley, pj (Patrick Jane),GM and Tam.

Newby, watchman, just joined in this list.
It's a good thing someone's keeping track, Meshak.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
You are catholic, they don't believe in OSAS, they don't believe in "faith alone".

They have more in common with my faith compare to protestants but they don't approve of any non trins as Jesus' follower.

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
You are catholic, they don't believe in OSAS, they don't believe in "faith alone".
Catholics work harder than most Christians to keep Holy Communion pure of wicked leaven, as Paul teaches the Church to do. Any misunderstanding seems to be out of wanting to err on the side of keeping Communion pure. The Lord died for our sins, but that doesn't mean that we can sin with impunity, and be welcome to receive Holy Communion too. :nono:
They have more in common with my faith compare to protestants but they don't approve of any non trins as Jesus' follower.
The Catholic college of bishops are Jesus' authorized teachers of faith, and of morals. The Trinity is what Jesus wants us to believe.

The most important thing is that He is risen.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Catholics work harder than most Christians to keep Holy Communion pure of wicked leaven, as Paul teaches the Church to do. Any misunderstanding seems to be out of wanting to err on the side of keeping Communion pure. The Lord died for our sins, but that doesn't mean that we can sin with impunity, and be welcome to receive Holy Communion too. :nono:
The Catholic college of bishops are Jesus' authorized teachers of faith, and of morals. The Trinity is what Jesus wants us to believe.

The most important thing is that He is risen.

Ok, thanks.

CabinetMaker

Member of the 10 year club on TOL!!
Hall of Fame
I don't hate you. I do hate the theology of the JW movement. I have a very dear friend that grew up JW. Their temple is directly responsible for the suicide of her brother. They are hypocritical to the nth degree. They are not supposed to celebrate Christmas or Thanksgiving but they do the day before or the day after and jusr pretend its something else. They deprive members of simple birthday celebrations. My friends sister was disenfranchised because her husband cheated on her. There is really nothing in the JW teachings that is truly Christlike. You would do better to find a new church to call home, a church that understands the joy and freedom of being a follower of Christ.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I don't hate you. I do hate the theology of the JW movement. I have a very dear friend that grew up JW. Their temple is directly responsible for the suicide of her brother. They are hypocritical to the nth degree. They are not supposed to celebrate Christmas or Thanksgiving but they do the day before or the day after and jusr pretend its something else. They deprive members of simple birthday celebrations. My friends sister was disenfranchised because her husband cheated on her. There is really nothing in the JW teachings that is truly Christlike. You would do better to find a new church to call home, a church that understands the joy and freedom of being a follower of Christ.

They follow Pual's instruction how to operate their organization faithfully.

Paul teaches disfellowship.

That's why I don't appreciate Paul's teachings much.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Oh boy!
Meshak seeking attention AGAIN, because it's all about her and what folks think of her.
Hang on, Meshak, I'll give ya some.
You're welcome.

CabinetMaker

Hall of Fame
They follow Pual's instruction how to operate their organization faithfully.

Paul teaches disfellowship.

That's why I don't appreciate Paul's teachings much.
There are times when disfellowshipping is appropriate. In general, those times are few and far between. But you should not discard Paul's teachings. He was chosen by Jesus for a reason and it is not wise to ignore those whom Jesus chose.

I don't believe Jesus approve of disfellowship like Paul teached.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
JWs are the most loyal to Paul's teachings in my experience, and I have joined many denominations and served them faithfully.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
There are times when disfellowshipping is appropriate. In general, those times are few and far between. But you should not discard Paul's teachings. He was chosen by Jesus for a reason and it is not wise to ignore those whom Jesus chose.

I don't discard all his word. I cherish his word of fruit of spirit, greatly.

I discard all scripture which do not harmonize with Jesus' teachings of love.

It is not just Paul's.

CabinetMaker

Hall of Fame
I don't discard all his word. I cherish his word of fruit of spirit, greatly.

I discard all scripture which do not harmonize with Jesus' teachings of love.

It is not just Paul's.
Disfellowshipping an active pedophile is consistent with Christ's teachings of love. You love the children enough to protect them from harm.

You, like many others, do not understand what God's love is. Love is not permission to do whatever you want and expect to be forgiven. Love is hard. Love is honest even when honesty hurts. Love is saying no when no is the appropriate response. Love is asking for forgiveness when wrong and giving forgiveness when needed.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Disfellowshipping an active pedophile is consistent with Christ's teachings of love. You love the children enough to protect them from harm.

Paul is more harsh about condition to be church member.

You, like many others, do not understand what God's love is.

Believing non-believers burn in hell for eternity sure is not God and Jesus' teaching.

This is what so called Orthodoch churches believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.