meshak haters

Status
Not open for further replies.

CabinetMaker

Member of the 10 year club on TOL!!
Hall of Fame
Paul is more harsh about condition to be church member.

Believing non-believers burn in hell for eternity sure is not God and Jesus' teaching.

This is what so called Orthodoch churches believe.
And it is true. Here are Christ's own words:
[h=1] John 15:5-7New Life Version (NLV)[/h] 5 I am the Vine and you are the branches. Get your life from Me. Then I will live in you and you will give much fruit. You can do nothing without Me.
6 “If anyone does not get his life from Me, he is cut off like a branch and dries up. Such branches are gathered and thrown into the fire and they are burned. 7 If you get your life from Me and My Words live in you, ask whatever you want. It will be done for you.

(Orthodox is the correct spelling but your meaning was clear.)

meshak

BANNED
Banned
6 “If anyone does not get his life from Me, he is cut off like a branch and dries up. Such branches are gathered and thrown into the fire and they are burned.

You added your own word for eternity burned in your claim. Jesus did not say they will be burned for eternity. It makes a big difference.

(Orthodox is the correct spelling but your meaning was clear.)

Thanks. My computer wont check the spelling.

WatchmanOnTheWall

Oh boy!
Meshak seeking attention AGAIN, because it's all about her and what folks think of her.
Hang on, Meshak, I'll give ya some.
You're welcome.

I was going to say the same. This is sort of my doing. It's because I've bested her in our recent debates. She's feeling aggrieved and rather than see the errors of her ways and theology (which are one and the same) she needs to find solace in other's sympathy. This is her attempt at receiving such.

This is what she needs to learn:

John 12:43
for they loved human praise more than praise from God.

And while I'm here:

Mark 9:43
If your hand causes you to stumble, cut it off. It is better for you to enter life maimed than with two hands to go into hell, where the fire never goes out.

CabinetMaker

Member of the 10 year club on TOL!!
Hall of Fame
You added your own word for eternity burned in your claim. Jesus did not say they will be burned for eternity. It makes a big difference.
I didn't add my own words. Here is what scripture has to say:

[h=1] Revelation 14:10-12New International Version (NIV)[/h] 10 they, too, will drink the wine of God’s fury, which has been poured full strength into the cup of his wrath. They will be tormented with burning sulfur in the presence of the holy angels and of the Lamb. 11 And the smoke of their torment will rise for ever and ever. There will be no rest day or night for those who worship the beast and its image, or for anyone who receives the mark of its name.” 12 This calls for patient endurance on the part of the people of God who keep his commands and remain faithful to Jesus.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
John 12:43
for they loved human praise more than praise from God.

this is for popular and majority seeking churches which is both of you.

If I am seeking praise of people, I will not be in this forum. I am the least of popular poster here.

You guys no make sense at all in you judgments of opponents.

We are talking about God and Jesus' love and you guys are trolling.

what a concept.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I didn't add my own words. Here is what scripture has to say:

[h=1] Revelation 14:10-12New International Version (NIV)[/h] 10 they, too, will drink the wine of God’s fury, which has been poured full strength into the cup of his wrath. They will be tormented with burning sulfur in the presence of the holy angels and of the Lamb. 11 And the smoke of their torment will rise for ever and ever. There will be no rest day or night for those who worship the beast and its image, or for anyone who receives the mark of its name.” 12 This calls for patient endurance on the part of the people of God who keep his commands and remain faithful to Jesus.

This is one of complicated verses. That's why I say if it does not make sense with Jesus' teaching of love, I discard it. It seems that confusion comes from interpretation, IMO.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Let me ask you CM,

do you think it is just to burn anyone torturing with fire for eternity?

Even OT says eye for eye.

If you kill someone, you will be killed. who can burn anyone for eternity? Not even the most heinous criminal can do it.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
you guys are trolling.
You invited us to bash you and mentioned us by name.
What a concept that is!

Remember this post of yours in this very thread?
Ok, I would like to list those extremely disliking me since they seem shy about being known openly.

Musty, GT, DrBrumley, pj (Patrick Jane),GM and Tam.

And this post in this very thread?
You have chance to bash me all you want without interference.

Status
Not open for further replies.