McCabe fired

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
da0e141c32d6e217e5326d342464ff18--obama-photos-political-quotes.jpg

President "David Dennison" and his surrogates like to play "hardball" when they think they have the advantage, but are quick to cry "foul" when the same tactics are turned against them!

Apparently "Grosnick Marowbe" didn't get the memo that his self-righteous "holier than thou" and "God is a registered Republican" approach only alienates other Christians - not to mention non-believers!

Weren't You ever taught, not to speak about others behind their back? Oh, I forgot, you're a Liberal.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
da0e141c32d6e217e5326d342464ff18--obama-photos-political-quotes.jpg

President "David Dennison" and his surrogates like to play "hardball" when they think they have the advantage, but are quick to cry "foul" when the same tactics are turned against them!

Apparently "Grosnick Marowbe" didn't get the memo that his self-righteous "holier than thou" and "God is a registered Republican" approach only alienates other Christians - not to mention non-believers!

Sounds like Grosnik needs...
images

"A healthy dose of Vitamin Bible!"

Matthew 23:23 Woe to you scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites; because you tithe mint, and anise, and cummin, and have left the weightier things of the law; judgment, and mercy, and faith. These things you ought to have done, and not to leave those undone. [24] Blind guides, who strain out a gnat, and swallow a camel. [25] Woe to you scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites; because you make clean the outside of the cup and of the dish, but within you are full of rapine and uncleanness.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Former CIA chief to Trump on McCabe firing: 'America will triumph over you'
Former CIA Director John Brennan blasted President Donald Trump on Saturday after he tweeted about the firing of former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe, calling the President "a disgraced demagogue."
"When the full extent of your venality, moral turpitude, and political corruption becomes known, you will take your rightful place as a disgraced demagogue in the dustbin of history. You may scapegoat Andy McCabe, but you will not destroy America ... America will triumph over you," Brennan, who was CIA head under President Barack Obama, tweeted.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/03/17/politics/john-brennan-donald-trump-mccabe-firing/index.html

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Trump hurrying to fire McCabe in order to keep him from getting his pension is a vicious, despicable act. This is the way Trump behaves when he's thwarted in getting whatever he wants. It's far from the worst thing he's ever done:

Donald Trump has admitted cutting off medical treatment to his nephew’s sick baby after he allegedly had his alcoholic brother’s children cut out of his father’s will.

In an interview with the New York Times, Trump said he retaliated because he was ‘angry because they sued’.

His brother Freddy, a pilot, had died an alcoholic in 1981, aged 43.

He had two children – named after his parents Fred and Mary – with a stewardess he married at age 23 called Linda Clapp. The couple later divorced.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...cut-medical-treatment-nephew-s-sick-baby.html

Like almost all narcissists, Trump responds angrily and viciously whenever someone stands in the way of whatever he wants. We've elected a mean, sick, dangerous wreck of a human being to the office of president.

rexlunae

Trey Gowdy: "If you have an innocent cliet, Mr. Dowd, act like it."

In other words, you're making it too hard for me to pretend he isn't a traitor.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Trump hurrying to fire McCabe in order to keep him from getting his pension is a vicious, despicable act. This is the way Trump behaves when he's thwarted in getting whatever he wants. It's far from the worst thing he's ever done:

Donald Trump has admitted cutting off medical treatment to his nephew’s sick baby after he allegedly had his alcoholic brother’s children cut out of his father’s will.

In an interview with the New York Times, Trump said he retaliated because he was ‘angry because they sued’.

His brother Freddy, a pilot, had died an alcoholic in 1981, aged 43.

He had two children – named after his parents Fred and Mary – with a stewardess he married at age 23 called Linda Clapp. The couple later divorced.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...cut-medical-treatment-nephew-s-sick-baby.html

Like almost all narcissists, Trump responds angrily and viciously whenever someone stands in the way of whatever he wants. We've elected a mean, sick, dangerous wreck of a human being to the office of president.

Knowing you the way I do, I suppose you believed Obama and Clinton to be a couple of extraordinary Saints, right?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Hey, Barb, are you taking a bit of a respite concerning Trump's sexual life? Usually it's 24/7 Trump's sexual life on your threads? You're really consumed with the Presidents life, huh? Being so consumed with Trump, I'm surprised you have any time left to live your own life?

Jonahdog

BANNED
Banned
Hey, Barb, are you taking a bit of a respite concerning Trump's sexual life? Usually it's 24/7 Trump's sexual life on your threads? You're really consumed with the Presidents life, huh? Being so consumed with Trump, I'm surprised you have any time left to live your own life?

And I'll bet that excites you, huh?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Old lying McCabe has been trying his best to place everything that's happening to him, on Trump. Sort of like you and your ilk, do. I'll bet if you should stub your toe today, you'll find a way to blame Trump?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Hey, Barb, is it true that Mueller is looking around for photographs of Trump pushing an old woman in a wheelchair down a flight of stairs? Sort of like that Richard Widmark movie in the 1940s.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Barb, it's too bad you can't get a gig, following Trump around with a Camera, trying to catch him littering or Jay-walking. I just stopped by to see what kind of TRASH you've dug up on our President.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
WASHINGTON (AP) — Andrew McCabe, the onetime FBI deputy director long scorned by President Donald Trump and just fired by the attorney general, kept personal memos detailing interactions with the president that have been provided to the special counsel’s office and are similar to the notes compiled by dismissed FBI chief James Comey, The Associated Press has learned.

The memos could factor into special counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation as his team examines Trump campaign ties to Russia and possible obstruction of justice.

Mueller is investigating whether Trump’s actions, including Comey’s ouster, constitute obstruction of justice. McCabe could be an important witness, and his memos could be used by investigators as they look into whether Trump sought to thwart the FBI probe. Comey’s own memos, including one in which he says Trump encouraged him to end an investigation into former national security adviser Michael Flynn, have been provided to Mueller and are part of his investigation.

https://www.bostonglobe.com/news/po...nteractions/XC5X6UYYLF1ldphIwtY8cJ/story.html

And somewhere, in the WH, Trump is bellowing "Why didn't someone warn me this would happen?"

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
[/B]

Knowing you the way I do, I suppose you believed Obama and Clinton to be a couple of extraordinary Saints, right?

Since I've already told you that I consider Bill Clinton to be a sleazebag, you're just venting again. Don't blame you. It's been a rough week for the pervert you admire so much.

Obama? You probably despise him because he isn't a sexual predator like Trump.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
WASHINGTON (AP) — Andrew McCabe, the onetime FBI deputy director long scorned by President Donald Trump and just fired by the attorney general, kept personal memos detailing interactions with the president that have been provided to the special counsel’s office and are similar to the notes compiled by dismissed FBI chief James Comey, The Associated Press has learned.

The memos could factor into special counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation as his team examines Trump campaign ties to Russia and possible obstruction of justice.

Mueller is investigating whether Trump’s actions, including Comey’s ouster, constitute obstruction of justice. McCabe could be an important witness, and his memos could be used by investigators as they look into whether Trump sought to thwart the FBI probe. Comey’s own memos, including one in which he says Trump encouraged him to end an investigation into former national security adviser Michael Flynn, have been provided to Mueller and are part of his investigation.

https://www.bostonglobe.com/news/po...nteractions/XC5X6UYYLF1ldphIwtY8cJ/story.html

And somewhere, in the WH, Trump is bellowing "Why didn't someone warn me this would happen?"

Thanks for all of the latest CNN and other 'Left-wing' news Monkeys,' reports. Keep us informed and updated.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Since I've already told you that I consider Bill Clinton to be a sleazebag, you're just venting again. Don't blame you. It's been a rough week for the pervert you admire so much.

Obama? You probably despise him because he isn't a sexual predator like Trump.

At the time of his Presidency, I really didn't spend much time thinking about Obama. It wasn't until he had left office we learned about his 'shortcomings.' Liberals get really agitated, angry and physically and verbally violent when they lose. They tend to be maladjusted sore losers. Well, I suppose I'm just, preaching to the Choir about all of this, right Barb? You folks know how you are.