Maximeee's SPOTD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maximeee

Death2impiety's Wife
Gold Subscriber
Minerva gets my POTD for this post. Especially the last part!

The fact is...there are abortions being had and a lot of people think it's just A-Okay. Those signs are real life. Those signs are pictures of what happens when a child is aborted. Maybe if more people had to face the reality of what is happening they would think differently. Things are OK for people sometimes when they do not have to look the reality dead in the face. I don't necessarily want to turn on my TV and see a commercial about someone who has contracted genital herpes and what they do to control it either, but it is a fact of life just the same as those pictures of dead babies.

There are a lot of things people don't want their children to be exposed to in this world....we can't erase them all.

I don't care if my child does see a sign like that, what I don't want, is to look down at mychild and see the look of complete horror on their face and have to say..yes, those are dead babies.... and I support what you have just seen there.

:up:

Maximeee

Death2impiety's Wife
Gold Subscriber
Great pick! That last paragraph IS such a great point....

Yeah.. Try to explain to a kid that you support killing babies :( We were at protest a few weeks ago and CRASH's daughter asked her mom:"Mommy, why do people want to kill babies?" :(

GuySmiley

That was great Minerva, and if I'll have to rep you later cause you've been posting too much good stuff lately and I already got ya.

Status
Not open for further replies.