Mass sexual assault in Germany

musterion

Police evidently still refusing to confirm what hundreds of German citizens saw and dozens of German women experienced (some salty language, shield yourself).

http://acecomments.mu.nu/?post=360897

But as always, "That's different."

PS Comment #6 is not me, btw. Could be, but isn't.

PPS Comment #32 and #73 are very likely true to the point of prophetic.

Granite

Hall of Fame
Uh...the cops have confirmed the incident in Cologne.

And "different" compared to what, exactly?

musterion

Specifically, the police have not confirmed the M-word, that's what. But it doesn't matter, they know everyone knows.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Outside of acknowledging that ANYONE who sexually assaults children should receive the DP, what are we suppose to be seeing here?

musterion

Outside of acknowledging that ANYONE who sexually assaults children should receive the DP, what are we suppose to be seeing here?

I don't recall reading (maybe I missed it) that children were assaulted along with women in Cologne.

musterion

Oh. Here I was thinking that anyone who sexually assaults another person is bad.

That's always been true. I know of no one on TOL who disagrees.

The point here is, the Muslim's religion allows them to take infidel women at will because (THEY believe this) kufir women are self-evidently whores for the taking. And that's what happened in Cologne and elsewhere.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
That's always been true. I know of no one on TOL who disagrees.

The point here is, the Muslim's religion allows them to take infidel women at will because (THEY believe this) kufir women are self-evidently whores for the taking. And that's what happened in Cologne and elsewhere.

Regardless of anyone's religion, race, gender, beliefs, etc. ... people who feel another person should be taken at will are evil and dangerous. Muslim's with such beliefs are not excluded from my statement.

OCTOBER23

La 5:11 They ravished the women in Zion, and the maids in the cities of Judah.

Zec 14:2 For I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle; and the city shall be taken,

and the houses rifled, and the women ravished;

Isa 13:16 Their children also shall be dashed to pieces before their eyes;

their houses shall be spoiled, and their wives ravished.

musterion

The mayor of Cologne officially acknowledges the event and subtly blames...guess who...

The Mayor of Cologne says women should adopt a “code of conduct” to prevent future attacks following trouble on New Year’s eve when women in the city centre were subjected to sexual assaults by hundreds of men.
Henriette Reker attended an emergency meeting with police and other officials on Tuesday to discuss how best to deal with the crimes that occurred when 1,000 men, “of Arab or North African appearance”, took over the area around the main station.

Dozens of women reported being touched and groped. There was also one case of alleged rape.
In an interview with RP Online, Ms Reker said: “It is important to prevent such incidents from ever happening again.”

The proposed code of conduct includes staying an arm’s length away from strangers, remaining within your own group, and asking bystanders for intervene or to help as a witness.

Such a code for young women and girls was designed ”so that such things do not happen to them,” said Ms Reker, who added that it would soon be available online.

Her words immediately provoked anger among those who said she appeared to be blaming the victims for the attacks.
However, she also said that visitors from “other cultures” should also be educated on acceptable conduct.

“We need to prevent confusion about what constitutes happy behaviour and what is utterly separate from openness, especially in sexual behaviour,” she said.

Anti-immigration politicians have linked the crimes to the million refugees that arrived in Germany during the past year.

“Is this the ‘cosmopolitan and colorful’ Germany that Merkel wished for?” asked Frauke Petry, leader of the nationalist party Alternative for Germany.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...r-young-women-to-prevent-future-assaults.html

So this woman wants native German women to change their behavior to accommodate the invited invaders, while the invited invaders are expected to...well, she didn't really say. But be sure to watch the video at the link above.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
The mayor of Cologne:

We need to prevent confusion about what constitutes happy behavior...

:freak:

Happy:
Spoiler
happy_crowd.jpg

Not happy:
Spoiler
article-2203129-1502BEE8000005DC-81_964x641.jpg

not sure why they'd be confused :idunno:

Interplanner

Regardless of anyone's religion, race, gender, beliefs, etc. ... people who feel another person should be taken at will are evil and dangerous. Muslim's with such beliefs are not excluded from my statement.

Rusha, are you unaware of political correctness? PC is saying that this can't possibly be Muslims, nor in its name, nor what they usually do on an average day. PC makes people not see a situation clearly because they are being told to filter the incident by the races or ethnos involved.

In France, non-Muslim women who are out by themselves are being told it is not safe to do so.

The pragerradio.com Monday edition was a reading of an article on Britain. It is still not 'allowed' by PC media/institutions to say that the guy who hacked the British soldier near a barracks 2 years ago was a Islamic terrorist. PC in the USA says you cannot use the term Islamic to modify terrorist. But much, much worse is the female mutilation. It has been illegal since 1984 and the medical community has been reporting that there have been about 15 cases a day in the country, but there has never been anyone charged in England with the 1984 law!

Interplanner

The Fox report on this tonight said that the major of Cologne/Koln told the girls 'to stay an arm's length away from strangers' and also blacked out the story from local media.

German police were having to 'parent' Syrian adult men, telling them what kind of interaction and contact with women was allowed.

There was a rally for the girls on the steps of the Cologne Cathedral, and the footage showed the Syrian men throwing things at the rally including firewords or worse. Will Islamic zealots do what Allied bombing were careful not to do in WW2--hit the Cologne Cathedral?