masks work .. to infect you :(

way 2 go

FkxRnPyXwAIjRRJ

7djengo7

This space intentionally left blank
Some leftard clown reacted to that as follows:
Yes, they also forced doctors and nurses to wear masks during surgeries. No one should need to wear anything, since the surgical environments are germ free.

Apparently, in the imaginations of chattering mental degenerates like "CWei", all the world is a "surgical environment". Clearly, the post to which he/she reacted was talking about Boris Johnson's asinine, baseless imposition of mask mandates upon schools, and said nothing about any place any sane person would call a "surgical environment".

"CWei", like every leftard, obviously does not think he/she "should need to wear" a thinking cap while writing/posting content on Twitter.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Some leftard clown reacted to that as follows:

Apparently, in the imaginations of chattering mental degenerates like "CWei", all the world is a "surgical environment". Clearly, the post to which he/she reacted was talking about Boris Johnson's asinine, baseless imposition of mask mandates upon schools, and said nothing about any place any sane person would call a "surgical environment".

"CWei", like every leftard, obviously does not think he/she "should need to wear" a thinking cap while writing/posting content on Twitter.
Twitter is for retards

7djengo7

This space intentionally left blank
Twitter is for retards
Agreed. I've always even refused to use the word "tweet" to refer to messages posted on there. I just can't do that. I do, though, dig the fact that we can directly embed them in TOL posts, so as to share interesting info, as well as ravings worthy of ridicule from Twitter without having a Twitter account of our own. I suppose in a sense I "use" Twitter often, but only as someone gleaning what I may from the outside, looking in...and being very content remaining on the outside.

ok doser

Agreed. I've always even refused to use the word "tweet" to refer to messages posted on there. I just can't do that. I do, though, dig the fact that we can directly embed them in TOL posts, so as to share interesting info, as well as ravings worthy of ridicule from Twitter without having a Twitter account of our own. I suppose in a sense I "use" Twitter often, but only as someone gleaning what I may from the outside, looking in...and being very content remaining on the outside.
I feel the same way about Reddit. I can report on the goings on in The monkey House without becoming a monkey.

way 2 go

Finally, my favorite piece of the year. I PROMISE YOU that I am not making this up. Last week, Local ABC 7 in New York ran a story headlined, “NYPD’s Latest Guidance On Crime Fighting Efforts Put NYC Shop Owners In Tight Spot.”

In other words, Bronx cops are trying to wrestle down an outbreak of violent daylight robberies, and have asked for help from the public — particular from local business people:

Police say they’re having trouble identifying suspects who target stores because they’re wearing masks. They are now urging store owners to be proactive in the crime fighting effort.​

“We are asking the businesses to make this a condition of entry, that people when they come in, they show their face, they should identify themselves,” NYPD Chief of Department Jeffrey Maddrey said.​

Hahaha! A no-mask rule?? First they tell us we have to make customers wear masks, then they tell us to make customers NOT wear masks. This ridiculous but totally-predictable and completely foreseeable development still caught everyone off guard. Store owners in the Bodega aren’t exactly sure how they can safely enforce such a rule, given how … um … “passionate” mask-wearers are.

I filed my appellate brief in my winning mask lawsuit back in June of 2020 — after all the trial litigation over the injunction was complete. I’d lost at the trial court and was headed into an emergency appeal. I worked harder on that brief than just about anything in my career.

First, I cited several developing 2020 news items in my Appellate index, which show that a lot of people were ALREADY noticing about the emerging, mask-related violent crime problem; at least, before they weren’t allowed to report it anymore:

That was THREE YEARS AGO! But even before that, we had clues much, much earlier. Far beyond the basic fact that dozens or hundred of pre-pandemic scientific studies had found masks failed to mitigate influenza, the law had long been aware of the social risks posed by public face masking.

For example, on page 31 of my brief, I cited a 1990 case where Georgia’s Supreme Court — upholding a law BANNING public mask wearing — observed masks have been criminals’ trademarks FROM THE BEGINNING OF TIME:

My arguments were met by lazy, scoffing lawyers who didn’t bother doing any research of their own — who mostly dismissed my cases as just being about awful Ku Klux Klan behavior. Wrong! Not one single case cited in my brief was a Klan case. I left all the many Klan mask cases out of my brief, on purpose, knowing my opponents would get too distracted by the racial issue to wrestle with the underlying logic, even though the reason Klan members shouldn’t mask in public is exactly the same reason nobody else should either.

When I pointed out that to my opponents there were TONS of mask cases having nothing to do with the Klan, it was like their brains suddenly malfunctioned, sparked out, and everyone just moved on to their next arguments. It was vexing.

In 2020, they already knew public masking would lead to violence and crime. They KNEW it. But they did it anyway. And — never EVER let someone tell you that mask wearing is harmless. Tell them to try arguing that to the shop owner in the ABC 7 article who said he’s been shot THREE TIMES.

The good news is that, to my knowledge, my case is the only mask case that made it to an appellate court. And my appellate court found that mask mandates were presumptively unconstitutional and tore execrable Alachua county a new orifice. So the law stands undisturbed: masks are bad news.

If you’ve never read my wonderful appellate opinion, which still stands as good law, never overturned, here’s a link. You’re welcome.

ok doser

Finally, my favorite piece of the year. I PROMISE YOU that I am not making this up. Last week, Local ABC 7 in New York ran a story headlined, “NYPD’s Latest Guidance On Crime Fighting Efforts Put NYC Shop Owners In Tight Spot.”

In other words, Bronx cops are trying to wrestle down an outbreak of violent daylight robberies, and have asked for help from the public — particular from local business people:

Hahaha! A no-mask rule?? First they tell us we have to make customers wear masks, then they tell us to make customers NOT wear masks. This ridiculous but totally-predictable and completely foreseeable development still caught everyone off guard. Store owners in the Bodega aren’t exactly sure how they can safely enforce such a rule, given how … um … “passionate” mask-wearers are.

I filed my appellate brief in my winning mask lawsuit back in June of 2020 — after all the trial litigation over the injunction was complete. I’d lost at the trial court and was headed into an emergency appeal. I worked harder on that brief than just about anything in my career.

First, I cited several developing 2020 news items in my Appellate index, which show that a lot of people were ALREADY noticing about the emerging, mask-related violent crime problem; at least, before they weren’t allowed to report it anymore:

That was THREE YEARS AGO! But even before that, we had clues much, much earlier. Far beyond the basic fact that dozens or hundred of pre-pandemic scientific studies had found masks failed to mitigate influenza, the law had long been aware of the social risks posed by public face masking.

For example, on page 31 of my brief, I cited a 1990 case where Georgia’s Supreme Court — upholding a law BANNING public mask wearing — observed masks have been criminals’ trademarks FROM THE BEGINNING OF TIME:

My arguments were met by lazy, scoffing lawyers who didn’t bother doing any research of their own — who mostly dismissed my cases as just being about awful Ku Klux Klan behavior. Wrong! Not one single case cited in my brief was a Klan case. I left all the many Klan mask cases out of my brief, on purpose, knowing my opponents would get too distracted by the racial issue to wrestle with the underlying logic, even though the reason Klan members shouldn’t mask in public is exactly the same reason nobody else should either.

When I pointed out that to my opponents there were TONS of mask cases having nothing to do with the Klan, it was like their brains suddenly malfunctioned, sparked out, and everyone just moved on to their next arguments. It was vexing.

In 2020, they already knew public masking would lead to violence and crime. They KNEW it. But they did it anyway. And — never EVER let someone tell you that mask wearing is harmless. Tell them to try arguing that to the shop owner in the ABC 7 article who said he’s been shot THREE TIMES.

The good news is that, to my knowledge, my case is the only mask case that made it to an appellate court. And my appellate court found that mask mandates were presumptively unconstitutional and tore execrable Alachua county a new orifice. So the law stands undisturbed: masks are bad news.

If you’ve never read my wonderful appellate opinion, which still stands as good law, never overturned, here’s a link. You’re welcome.
I thought this since the first time I went into a store and saw everybody with masks on. What a perfect opportunity to commit crimes (or engage in vigilante actions) and hide your identity

way 2 go

I offered people $10,000 to take off their face masks for 60 minutes. Here's what happened.​

Last edited: