ECT Mark of the beast and the seal of God PT2

DAN P

I would need to see some ( a small try ) , Scripture for this scenario. I know this subject is difficult for anyone to line up. But this is a first for me.

Hi and a good student of the bible should recognize most of the list that I wrote !!

Sealing is also very easy as the Believers are Sealed by the Holy Spirit as Eph 1:13 which is the Body of Christ !!

Those that are SEALED during the Great Tribulation is to Protect the 144,000 as they evangelize there Brethern that are scatted around the world , Rev 7:4 !!

The Sealing is mto protect them from dying and bitten from snakes as written in Mark 16:17-18 !!

They will be attacking Jerusalem in Rev 20:7-9 as Satan is still trying to destroy all Jews !!

dan p

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hi and a good student of the bible should recognize most of the list that I wrote !!

Sealing is also very easy as the Believers are Sealed by the Holy Spirit as Eph 1:13 which is the Body of Christ !!

Those that are SEALED during the Great Tribulation is to Protect the 144,000 as they evangelize there Brethern that are scatted around the world , Rev 7:4 !!

The Sealing is mto protect them from dying and bitten from snakes as written in Mark 16:17-18 !!

They will be attacking Jerusalem in Rev 20:7-9 as Satan is still trying to destroy all Jews !!

dan p

Rev 12:12 Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.
Rev 12:13 And when the dragon saw that he was cast unto the earth, he persecuted the woman which brought forth the man child.
Rev 12:14 And to the woman were given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness, into her place, where she is nourished for a time, and times, and half a time, from the face of the serpent.
Rev 12:15 And the serpent cast out of his mouth water as a flood after the woman, that he might cause her to be carried away of the flood.
Rev 12:16 And the earth helped the woman, and the earth opened her mouth, and swallowed up the flood which the dragon cast out of his mouth.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
What up, into yourself?!

You still selling Dr. Frucktenheimer's theology?

What's his take, since you don't have one otherwise, about how Cain was punished? Cain was a remorseless, cold-blooded, premeditating murderer who killed his brother, buried the body, and lied to Almighty God about it (Genesis 4:8, 9, 10). How did Cain not get off scot free being he sired a son and built a city (Genesis 4:16, 17)? That sounds like a reward! Cain obviously didn't live long enough to drown (Genesis 5:7)... so, how was Cain punished?

Don't tell me... Dr. Frucktenbaum got your undivided attention? Then, be constructive, and toss his theology on the table for debate. I wait with baited breath!

kayaker

More like bad breath, gay breath

rougueone

Rev 12:12 Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.
Rev 12:13 And when the dragon saw that he was cast unto the earth, he persecuted the woman which brought forth the man child.
Rev 12:14 And to the woman were given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness, into her place, where she is nourished for a time, and times, and half a time, from the face of the serpent.
Rev 12:15 And the serpent cast out of his mouth water as a flood after the woman, that he might cause her to be carried away of the flood.
Rev 12:16 And the earth helped the woman, and the earth opened her mouth, and swallowed up the flood which the dragon cast out of his mouth.

This post was not mine L.A. # 22.

dan p

rougueone

More like bad breath, gay breath

IntoJoy,
I want to ask you to consider that we are have Gods love for each other next time your compelled to snub Kayaker or another. I don't know your motives for such but obviously you have a grievance .

Romans 12:10 “Be devoted to one another in love. Honor one another above yourselves.”

A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another, even as I have loved you, that you also love one another. 35"By this all men will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another."
John 13: 34,35

John 15:12-13 “My command is this: Love each other as I have loved you. Greater love has no one than this: to lay down one’s life for one’s friends.”

Matthew 5:44-45 “But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, that you may be children of your Father in heaven. He causes his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous.”

And loving others is not always easy. It requires " practice" .

Hope this helps.

rougueone

dan p

Perhaps it will be as you believe Dan.

kayaker

IntoJoy,
I want to ask you to consider that we are have Gods love for each other next time your compelled to snub Kayaker or another. I don't know your motives for such but obviously you have a grievance .

Romans 12:10 “Be devoted to one another in love. Honor one another above yourselves.”

A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another, even as I have loved you, that you also love one another. 35"By this all men will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another."
John 13: 34,35

John 15:12-13 “My command is this: Love each other as I have loved you. Greater love has no one than this: to lay down one’s life for one’s friends.”

Matthew 5:44-45 “But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, that you may be children of your Father in heaven. He causes his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous.”

And loving others is not always easy. It requires " practice" .

Hope this helps.

Your sermon is indeed a testimony for us all to hear, RO, thank you... it applies to me as well, thank you. Intojoy subscribes to Ariel Ministries founded by the Jewish pastor, Dr. Frucktenbaum (sp?). As with all churches to my finding, each fabricates a salvation paradigm believed by the members to be THE way, THE church of churches. Intojoy, when he first arrived on TOL, tossed around Frucktenbaum's theology, and, I sorta cut it asunder. Like most church goers of which ever church, such rebuttal is perceived as declaring folk hell-bound in a basket. And, folk tend to respond accordingly, which is a testimony that one's faith and salvation paradigm is indeed founded in their pastor, and church fabricated salvation paradigm. Churches don't have all the answers, and neither do I. But, I am willing to explore outside the box (brick and mortar churches) being a Matthew 8:19 KJV, Matthew 8:20 KJV follower of Jesus; so, I sorta consider myself as having graduated from 'church.' I wish Intojoy wouldn't take it so personally, I'm an equal opportunity boat rocker. His is just another boat in Pearl Harbor, and there are many. I simply prefer a kayak, it turns on a dime, drafts the shallows with ease, and I've worn the back of my paddles out more than the front side. I can repent of a Scriptural misgiving without having to abandon ship.

Intojoy is surprisingly well-read in Scripture, and I've actually given him respect on rare occasion, if more than one. The issue, I suppose, is whether or not we connect the dots of those countless stories found in the OT, speaking of 'feed my sheep.' As those individual stories become more refined, being more than what we learned in children's Sunday School, then the picture on the puzzle box top becomes evident. Most of us have set aside the box top holding fast to our elementary understanding of Scripture learned in Sunday School

For instance, many folk debate the vastness of the flood. The bottom line is that it accomplished God's mission. Unfortunately, such diversion arguments detract from deeper and more fundamental issues. What did Ham do in Noah's tent (Genesis 9:22 KJV)? Was Ham then a gay voyeur? The answer is readily evident considering the Hebrew mention of "And Ham, the father of Canaan, saw the nakedness of his father..." What Ham did is utterly and abundantly obvious considering Leviticus 18:8 KJV, Leviticus 20:11 KJV, Deuteronomy 22:30 KJV, Deuteronomy 27:20 KJV. Meanwhile, we all squabble, gnashing teeth upon one another, as to the vastness of the flood. Well... what can I say, RO? I don't think the subject of incest would be appropriate in elementary Sunday School, or in a mixed audience during church service. Well... I suppose such discussion would drive a wedge in many congregations, jeopardizing the establishment of their church. So, pastors sorta placate the masses paddling the Titanic, instead of feeding Jesus' sheep. I kinda prefer my kayak: turns on a dime, treads the shallows with ease, and I can back out of Scriptural misgivings without abandoning ship. I've worn the back side of my paddles more than the front... no problem repenting of Scriptural misgiving. That's why I'm a Matthew 8:19 KJV, Matthew 8:20 KJV kinda follower.

I've already declared that Revelation is not my skill set. But, it would seem that a firm foundation in the OT would be a prerequisite to better understand the Mark of the Best. The mark upon Cain was merely anonymity. And, it appears to me that if anonymity embraces the Mark of the Beast... then such knowledge would likely have great impact in Revelation.

There is in recent news, a mid-Eastern nation/state of Quatar which you will hear pronounced as 'cutter'. The title Quatar is believed to have been derived from 'Quatarah'. That bears a rather striking correlation with Keturah, btw. And, deducing that Keturah was a Canaanite descendant of Cain, and not Canaan, sheds much light considering events in the mid-East. Quatar gave tons of money to the Muslim Brotherhood, btw. FWIW!

Thanks again for projecting such a kind and gentle spirit, RO... the blessing is totally mine.

kayaker

rougueone

Your sermon is indeed a testimony for us all to hear, RO, thank you... it applies to me as well, thank you. Intojoy subscribes to Ariel Ministries founded by the Jewish pastor, Dr. Frucktenbaum (sp?). As with all churches to my finding, each fabricates a salvation paradigm believed by the members to be THE way, THE church of churches. Intojoy, when he first arrived on TOL, tossed around Frucktenbaum's theology, and, I sorta cut it asunder. Like most church goers of which ever church, such rebuttal is perceived as declaring folk hell-bound in a basket. And, folk tend to respond accordingly, which is a testimony that one's faith and salvation paradigm is indeed founded in their pastor, and church fabricated salvation paradigm. Churches don't have all the answers, and neither do I. But, I am willing to explore outside the box (brick and mortar churches) being a Matthew 8:19 KJV, Matthew 8:20 KJV follower of Jesus; so, I sorta consider myself as having graduated from 'church.' I wish Intojoy wouldn't take it so personally, I'm an equal opportunity boat rocker. His is just another boat in Pearl Harbor, and there are many. I simply prefer a kayak, it turns on a dime, drafts the shallows with ease, and I've worn the back of my paddles out more than the front side. I can repent of a Scriptural misgiving without having to abandon ship.

Intojoy is surprisingly well-read in Scripture, and I've actually given him respect on rare occasion, if more than one. The issue, I suppose, is whether or not we connect the dots of those countless stories found in the OT, speaking of 'feed my sheep.' As those individual stories become more refined, being more than what we learned in children's Sunday School, then the picture on the puzzle box top becomes evident. Most of us have set aside the box top holding fast to our elementary understanding of Scripture learned in Sunday School

For instance, many folk debate the vastness of the flood. The bottom line is that it accomplished God's mission. Unfortunately, such diversion arguments detract from deeper and more fundamental issues. What did Ham do in Noah's tent (Genesis 9:22 KJV)? Was Ham then a gay voyeur? The answer is readily evident considering the Hebrew mention of "And Ham, the father of Canaan, saw the nakedness of his father..." What Ham did is utterly and abundantly obvious considering Leviticus 18:8 KJV, Leviticus 20:11 KJV, Deuteronomy 22:30 KJV, Deuteronomy 27:20 KJV. Meanwhile, we all squabble, gnashing teeth upon one another, as to the vastness of the flood. Well... what can I say, RO? I don't think the subject of incest would be appropriate in elementary Sunday School, or in a mixed audience during church service. Well... I suppose such discussion would drive a wedge in many congregations, jeopardizing the establishment of their church. So, pastors sorta placate the masses paddling the Titanic, instead of feeding Jesus' sheep. I kinda prefer my kayak: turns on a dime, treads the shallows with ease, and I can back out of Scriptural misgivings without abandoning ship. I've worn the back side of my paddles more than the front... no problem repenting of Scriptural misgiving. That's why I'm a Matthew 8:19 KJV, Matthew 8:20 KJV kinda follower.

I've already declared that Revelation is not my skill set. But, it would seem that a firm foundation in the OT would be a prerequisite to better understand the Mark of the Best. The mark upon Cain was merely anonymity. And, it appears to me that if anonymity embraces the Mark of the Beast... then such knowledge would likely have great impact in Revelation.

There is in recent news, a mid-Eastern nation/state of Quatar which you will hear pronounced as 'cutter'. The title Quatar is believed to have been derived from 'Quatarah'. That bears a rather striking correlation with Keturah, btw. And, deducing that Keturah was a Canaanite descendant of Cain, and not Canaan, sheds much light considering events in the mid-East. Quatar gave tons of money to the Muslim Brotherhood, btw. FWIW!

Thanks again for projecting such a kind and gentle spirit, RO... the blessing is totally mine.

kayaker

I am equally blessed. This is how I perceive the church is to operate. We admonish in love, and grow, and others grow.

I would ask you to expound on " That's why I'm a Matthew 8:19 KJV, Matthew 8:20 KJV kinda follower.". And " being a Matthew 8:19 KJV, Matthew 8:20 KJV follower of Jesus; so, I sorta consider myself as having graduated from 'church.' "
I cannot dial in these Scriptures as presented.

Always a Holy pleasure to interact with you brother.

Livelystone

IMO John's Book of Revelation is a sequence guide to the shortcomings of the church that will not stop the unveiling of the fulness of Christ seen within those with a "good report"

Still, marks on the forehead reflect the mind within the person just as they did of the sign of the cross that was the old Hebrew symbol placed as a seal (mark) on the foreheads of those who cried for the condition of the church and would be spared the judgement to start in the church before the world as a whole is judged. (Eze.9:1-11 KJV) This was also seen in the words on the golden miter of the forehead of the High Priest that read "Holiness to the Lord"

My own personal opinion is had the church not lost it's way after the death of the last apostle, the church would have converted most of the world to Christ by the time we are now living in............ however this was not God's plan for man or the church.

To me the number 666 was simply the number of man designating the three parts of man AKA the spirit, soul, and body. However unregenerate man cannot call fire down from heaven as only a man of God can do this. We see this in the laying of hands of the church elders bringing down the baptism of the Holy Spirit. (IMO we need to keep in mind satan's ability to counterfeit what is good

This presents a problem because then the number should read 616 instead of 666 because the person involved does have the Holy Spirit but only operating through the mind of man that has been corrupted since the fall and uses the Law to condemn rather than learn the spirit of the law that direct the steps of the Christian in the right direction

Sure enough there is a case made within the oldest manuscript found where the number appears as 616

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Number_of_the_Beast

One thing for sure is a blind squirrel does find an acorn every so often :chuckle:

kayaker

I am equally blessed. This is how I perceive the church is to operate. We admonish in love, and grow, and others grow.

I would ask you to expound on " That's why I'm a Matthew 8:19 KJV, Matthew 8:20 KJV kinda follower.". And " being a Matthew 8:19 KJV, Matthew 8:20 KJV follower of Jesus; so, I sorta consider myself as having graduated from 'church.' "
I cannot dial in these Scriptures as presented.

Always a Holy pleasure to interact with you brother.

You are indeed a kind Spirit, brother RO... indeed, and a fair question. I do not know of any church that has connected those ancestral dots as you suggest are "incredibly dialed in". To say that yet another, among slightly more than a handful of believers, realize this connection is incredible to me, RO. Your recognition is quite inspiring! There is more supporting documentation that connects the above dots to early Genesis... a tremendous, ongoing journey that does reveal the box top of the puzzle. The solitary Divine authorship of the Bible, OT + NT, becomes more and more evident as these dots connect.

Jesus' breathed upon His disciples conveying the Holy Ghost before He ascended (John 20:21 KJV, John 20:22 KJV). Perhaps His breath was a 20-gig download of truth in those days, even at Pentecost. In my opinion, today, He breathes upon us via His Word... we are "born again... by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever" (1Peter 1:23 KJV). And, it amazes me at the ways various churches have confabulated 'born again', salvation paradigms from Scripture... like baptismal spiritual regeneration advocates (water and/or the Holy Ghost baptism is a requirement for salvation) who stepped onto the slippery slope...

Adherents of this doctrine include the Roman Catholic, Orthodox, Lutheran, Anglican (especially its High-Church and Anglo-Catholic parties), and Stone-Campbell, Church of Christ, and Reformed churches.

Gregory A. Boyd says that Oneness Pentecostals teach what he calls baptismal regeneration.[45] The publication Vantage Point attributes what it calls baptismal regeneration to "Roman Catholicism, Seventh-day Adventism, Mormonism, United Pentecostalism (and other Oneness churches), most Churches of Christ and Eastern Orthodoxy".[46]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bapti...r_groups_said_to_teach_baptismal_regeneration

Yet, these folks are so busy zealously defending and selling this baptismal regeneration doctrine... they've walked all over some of the glaringly obvious truths in Scripture, but they're not alone. The notion of the sibling rivalry between the descendants of Isaiah's Messianic progenitor (Isaiah 65:9 KJV) has been in the Books for centuries. And, some blind wild hawg comes along and roots up that little acorn that figuratively grew into a magnificent oak right before my eyes. It's readily obvious to you, RO, and scant more than a handful of others. But, with only a mustard seed of faith, this clears the air about who the predominate lost sheep were (Pharzites and Zarhites), and that the Shelanites were who misled the Israelites to not consider Jesus (a Pharzite Jew) as THE Messiah.

That simple little acorn cracked the code to all the rift in the NT. You've heard the expression, one can't see the forest for the trees? Some can't see the acorns for the forest, lol! But, that little sibling rivalry acorn's just really hard to refute... it's one of those realizations that sorta sends shock waves in the foundations of churches... maybe we need to take another look-see here!

Interestingly, being this thread's about end-time prophesy... Jesus said to His disciples:

Matthew 24:36-39, KJV But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only. 37) But as the days of Noe were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. 38) For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark, 39) And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.​

So, what was going on before Noah entered the ark? I hear folk generally speak of the wickedness of man... What was that wickedness? Who were those "sons of God" in Genesis 6:1, 2? And, who were those "daughters of men"? They and their progeny precipitated God's wrath inspiring the flood! I'm not hearing any consensus among the church crowd, RO.

The "sons of God" is relatively easy to grasp... they were the Sethite descendants (and his siblings) of Adam and Eve (Genesis 4:25 KJV). As an expression of Hebrew 'patrilineal mention': grandsons, and great grandsons of a patriarch were the "sons" of the patriarch. Consider Ezra's tribal roster of Judah in 1Chronicles 4:1 KJV; Pharez' son Hezron, Judah's grandson, was considered a "son" of Judah, and so forth. It is noteworthy, that even though Shelah was the eldest "son" of Judah... Shelah's sons were NOT counted among Ezra's tribal rostor of Judah (1Chronicles 4:21 KJV, 1Chronicles 4:22 KJV [corrected from Genesis 4:22 KJV]). That's a glaring documentation those Shelanites were NOT authentic Jews (Revelation 2:9, 3:9)! Those last few words of v. 22 are a hint, further still (Genesis 6:1, 2, 3, Genesis 6:4 KJV, Genesis 6:5). The very Bible translation we use impacts our clarity on these, and many other finer points.

Take a look now at the generations of Jesus, where Judah's 'grandson' "Hezron" was translated in the NT as "Esrom" in Matthew 1:3 KJV, Luke 3:33 KJV. Keep reading in Luke 3:34 KJV, Luke 3:35 KJV, Luke 3:36 KJV, Luke 3:37 KJV to the next verse: "Which was the SON of Enos, which was the SON of Seth, which was the SON of Adam, which was the SON of God" Luke 3:38 KJV. So, those were all the "sons of God" with Jesus being the begotten Son of God. Therefore, the "sons of God" in Genesis 6:1, 2 were the Sethites & Co.

The "the daughters of men" were the female forbidden descendants of Cain. Does it not sorta stand to reason God wouldn't want His Son to be a descendant of Cain, or Cain's descendants? That oughta be a gimme. That one's within a stone's throw to grasp, another time perhaps, but obviously... who was aboard the Ark suddenly comes into focus!

But, I think you see the big picture, RO. Already the waters are stirring. I'm of the opinion one pretty much has to be a non-church member to venture into these aspects of Scripture. I don't follow a church anymore, RO. That's why I say I 'graduated' from church, a great place to glean some basic knowledge. But, look at all those baptismal regeneration advocates. Once baptized according to their protocol, I'm not hearing any of them being closer to the answers than this blind wild hawg wallowing in His Word, lol!

The Bible is my map... and the Holy Spirit of TRUTH is my compass. It is Scripturally documented Isaiah's Messianic progenitor (Isaiah 65:9) sired sons via his "Canaanitess" wife (Genesis 38:1, 2; 1Chronicles 2:3), and via his daughter-in-law Tamar who played the harlot (Genesis 38:24 KJV). Judah's descendants were Shelanites by his Canaanitess wife. And, Judah's descendants via his daughter-in-law were Pharizites, and Zarhites (Numbers 26:20). Jesus was a descendant of Pharez, eldest twin son of Judah and Tamar (Matthew 1:3 KJV, Luke 3:33 KJV). All documented, RO. And, the notion of a little sibling rivalry as through whom Messiah would descend lit the fuse on that powder keg in those days. But, we don't read the Bible from their physical perspective of those days. Many Bible readers give little credit understanding to whom words were spoken (written) being probably the largest contributing factor to verses taken out of context.

I even go so far as to say the more grounded one is in their church, the less likely these simple subtle cues will rise to significance in the grand theme of churches... they already have their confabulated, church-fabricated, salvation paradigms boxed up and gift wrapped. Speaking to baptismal regeneration advocates, most specifically.

So, when I hear Jesus' words in Matthew 8:19 KJV, Matthew 8:20 KJV, I hear Jesus saying to be one of His followers, we'll have to get off the beaten path, and listen to the subtle clues found in His Word.

In His 'name', all 77, unadulterated, generations, thereof!

kayaker

Last edited:

kayaker

IMO John's Book of Revelation is a sequence guide to the shortcomings of the church that will not stop the unveiling of the fulness of Christ seen within those with a "good report"

Still, marks on the forehead reflect the mind within the person just as they did of the sign of the cross that was the old Hebrew symbol placed as a seal (mark) on the foreheads of those who cried for the condition of the church and would be spared the judgement to start in the church before the world as a whole is judged. (Eze.9:1-11 KJV) This was also seen in the words on the golden miter of the forehead of the High Priest that read "Holiness to the Lord"

My own personal opinion is had the church not lost it's way after the death of the last apostle, the church would have converted most of the world to Christ by the time we are now living in............ however this was not God's plan for man or the church.

To me the number 666 was simply the number of man designating the three parts of man AKA the spirit, soul, and body. However unregenerate man cannot call fire down from heaven as only a man of God can do this. We see this in the laying of hands of the church elders bringing down the baptism of the Holy Spirit. (IMO we need to keep in mind satan's ability to counterfeit what is good

This presents a problem because then the number should read 616 instead of 666 because the person involved does have the Holy Spirit but only operating through the mind of man that has been corrupted since the fall and uses the Law to condemn rather than learn the spirit of the law that direct the steps of the Christian in the right direction

Sure enough there is a case made within the oldest manuscript found where the number appears as 616

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Number_of_the_Beast

One thing for sure is a blind squirrel does find an acorn every so often :chuckle:

You present a very interesting case, Livelystone! A physical mark on the forehead or hand just doesn't quite resonate with me, and you alluded to "the mind of the person". However, one may be forced to engage is some kind of identification, but that doesn't necessarily change one's mind or heart. I appreciate RO's discussion of physical identification via retinal eye scans, and finger printing of all ten fingers. But, DNA of every child born in the U.S. has been being captured for a number of years now. That identifier has phenomenal information including heritable afflictions, purity of DNA, and ancestry. Even Ancestry.com is offering DNA testing to further one's knowledge of their origin.

Imagine, one does a simple finger stick like a diabetic... and there's your signature written in blood. Fwiw, mature red blood cells have utterly no DNA signature, not even mitochondrial DNA from the female parent. There are other parts of whole blood that do have DNA. Real interesting! Elsewhere, I've suggested Jesus was blood type O+ being a universal donor. I'm of the firm opinion that if Jesus donated a kidney, the recipient wouldn't need anti-rejection drugs, at least that at the kidney wouldn't inherently perceive the recipient's body as foreign (graft v. host, rejection). What would I give for one strand of Jesus' DNA! Very interesting line of thought.

Please try to grasp the notion Jesus was a genetic healer! Consider the heritability question His disciples asked in John 9:1 KJV, John 9:2 KJV. Consider His magnificent reply in John 9:3 KJV, John 9:4 KJV, John 9:5 KJV. That was the second of two times Jesus said He is the light of the world (John 8:12 KJV). The woman with an issue of blood, that touched the hem of His garment was healed having been afflicted for twelve years. I suggest she was a known fulminant hemophiliac, achieved puberty at age twelve, and was bleeding to death starting her first cycle. She felt the healing all over her body... Jesus didn't heal her of her first and refractory menstrual cycle... she was genetically restored from that heritable, genetic affliction. In fact, her children would not even inherit this affliction. Pubescent females bled out to a slow death in those days, selecting out only female carriers to survive as we predominately see, today. Baby hemophiliac boys bled out being 8th day circumcised, even recognized by Joseph Flavius (37-100 AD). Do I hear some genocidal undertone here?

Please consider the heritable affliction Peter and John healed in Acts 3:2 KJV. One is genetically predisposed to contract leprosy, discovered around 2010, btw. Jesus was also a TELEPATHIC genetic healer in John 4:49, 50, 51, 52, 53. And, that collective telepathic genetic healing theory brings quite a number of future possibilities onto the end-time scene. I'm resolved Jesus could change the genetic tendency for predation, and telepathically so! No laying on hands to it when it came to His healing miracles, while maintaining utmost respect for your mention of laying on hands among ourselves.

So, do you folks consider the mark of the beast having a genetic predation component, as in a lion is a predator? Were clean beasts that boarded the Ark ever predators? What was the difference between a clean beast and an unclean beast, beyond the obvious given? Does anyone here have a summary opinion? Perhaps that mark of the beast was indeed a premeditating predator mind set?

You folks do realize Vladimir Putin's ambition in Syria is to prevent the building of a pipeline from the middle east to Europe? That would predominately be fossil fuel resources from Quatar, btw! Russia is an economically devastated country... the govt' there derives its financial resources from RUSSIAN oil sent to Europe, and those fossil fuel funds from Europe also fund the Russian military! Ahhh... indeed, the plot thickens! Quatar paid off ISIS with 'protection money' that wound up destabilizing the middle-east! Now... Russia's moving next door to prevent Quatar's fossil fuel from getting piped into Europe. Quite a powder keg there!

kayaker

genuineoriginal

As the sign of the authority of the Catholic Church, papist writers cite “the very act of changing the Sabbath into Sunday, which Protestants allow of; ... because by keeping Sunday, they acknowledge the church’s power to ordain feasts, and to command them under sin.”—Henry Tuberville, An Abridgment of the Christian Doctrine, page 58. What then is the change of the Sabbath, but the sign, or mark, of the authority of the Roman Church—“the mark of the beast”? - GC 448.1

When Sunday observance shall be enforced by law, and the world shall be enlightened concerning the obligation of the true Sabbath, then whoever shall transgress the command of God, to obey a precept which has no higher authority than that of Rome, will thereby honor popery above God. He is paying homage to Rome, and to the power which enforces the institution ordained by Rome. He is worshiping the beast and his image. As men then reject the institution which God has declared to be the sign of His authority, and honor in its stead that which Rome has chosen as the token of her supremacy, they will thereby accept the sign of allegiance to Rome,—“the mark of the beast.” And it is not until the issue is thus plainly set before the people, and they are brought to choose between the commandments of God and the commandments of men, that those who continue in transgression will receive “the mark of the beast.”—The Great Controversy, 449 (1888). - Ev 233.4

Seventh Day Adventists get several things wrong in their Eschatology.

One that they get wrong is in the teaching that the Great Disappointment was not a failed prophecy but a date that Jesus supposedly entered the sanctuary in heaven and started checking His lists twice to see who was naughty or nice before He returns.

Another that they get wrong is found in their claims that the mark of the beast is worshiping on the first day of the week instead of the seventh day of the week.

genuineoriginal

Well, you can take your pick on this one. Did God put a literal mark on Cain? Don't think so. However, that doesn't mean that the mark of the beast won't be.

The modern prevailing thought seems to be that the mark will be a means of gathering information/data on a person and thus anyone who receives it will become part of some anti-Christian system with anti-christ at its head.

My opinion is that the mark will simply be a form of identification. Not that God needs it: The Lord knows them that are His and Jesus knows His sheep. The identification will be for the benefit of a corrupt and ungodly society that have rejected Christ and His message. We (I believe) are living in the days that are setting the stage for the mark to be brought in. When every true believer will be identified by the absence of the mark and "appropriate" action will be taken. Having said that, no one really knows. 😮

Pete 👤
The verses about the mark of the beast specify that no one would be able to buy or sell without receiving the mark of the beast.

In recent times, Christians that refused to sell marriage-specific goods and services to homosexuals that would desecrate the institute of marriage have been forced out of business.

To me, that is much closer to how the mark of the beast is described than having a social security card.

feneluscliff

Seventh Day Adventists get several things wrong in their Eschatology.

One that they get wrong is in the teaching that the Great Disappointment was not a failed prophecy but a date that Jesus supposedly entered the sanctuary in heaven and started checking His lists twice to see who was naughty or nice before He returns.

Another that they get wrong is found in their claims that the mark of the beast is worshiping on the first day of the week instead of the seventh day of the week.
When the first day shall be enforced by law, than it shall be the mark of the beast. On then shall first day worship be the mark of the beast. Those who will receive it shall be educated if the true Sabbath and what it means to honor another day that God did not sanction. This national sunday law is at the door it will come what shall I say then will you receive the mark the beast by your choice?

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
So, those were all the "sons of God" with Jesus being the begotten Son of God. Therefore, the "sons of God" in Genesis 6:1, 2 were the Sethites & Co.

The "the daughters of men" were the female forbidden descendants of Cain.

I agree. :thumb:

genuineoriginal

When the first day shall be enforced by law, than it shall be the mark of the beast. On then shall first day worship be the mark of the beast. Those who will receive it shall be educated if the true Sabbath and what it means to honor another day that God did not sanction. This national sunday law is at the door it will come what shall I say then will you receive the mark the beast by your choice?
The blue laws are being revoked all across America.

It is now legal to buy and sell alcohol on Sunday in all but 4 states.
It is now legal to buy and sell automobiles on Sunday in all but 10 states.

No, the restrictions against people being able to buy and sell will grow out of the "hate crime" legislation designed to make Christian morals outlawed and legalize perversity.

feneluscliff

The blue laws are being revoked all across America.

It is now legal to buy and sell alcohol on Sunday in all but 4 states.
It is now legal to buy and sell automobiles on Sunday in all but 10 states.

No, the restrictions against people being able to buy and sell will grow out of the "hate crime" legislation designed to make Christian morals outlawed and legalize perversity.
A national Sunday will be enforced by civil authorities, the end.

genuineoriginal

A national Sunday will be enforced by civil authorities

No, it won't.
The civil authorities are moving away from enforcing any religious day of worship in the law.

The Sunday blue laws are being repealed.

Christian based holidays are being secularized and dechristianized.

No, the place to look for the mark of the beast is not in what the Christian religion values, but in what the secular government values.