Male Student Sues School District After Girl Allowed to Undress in Boys’ Locker Room

jman

"If you force something on someone, anyone, they'll grow to hate that."

From that ironic quote, I don't believe you understand.

Homosexuals/Transgenders have been forced underground for decades. That's exactly why the push against mainstream resistance (for mainstream inclusion.) is so necessary. If not now ....then when? It can't/won't be accepted in the future if we ignore it in the present...that "wait till later" tactic's a cop-out.
All I'm saying is be patient.

Sent from my SM-G935T using TOL mobile app

jman

When has "action now" ever gotten anyone anywhere but killed. Yes, the blacks went thru the same thing and where would they be if they didn't. But do you remember what they went thru to get here? Do you really want to relive the 60's and 70's with the gay community today? Just give it time.

Sent from my SM-G935T using TOL mobile app

quip

BANNED
Banned
Yet none of those who support putting a girl in the boys' locker room are able to answer such a simple question.

Should boys and girls have separate locker rooms? Why?

That's the general division of sexes.
We're arguing the exception...someone who identifies being the opposite gender.

quip

BANNED
Banned
You agreed (I think) that boys and girls should have separate locker rooms. I am just asking why you agree with that.

If I agreed as such then our arguments are likely similar..where we diverge from here may be of more interest. So, work from this point, set out your objections and dispense with the hoops-on-fire side-show.

quip

BANNED
Banned
i understood then and now that you are, indeed, a retard

good day to you

:doh:
Apparently not, else you wouldn't have used it out of context in error.

Mouthing off before thinking again doser?

Now let's see some more of that doser posturing.....:banana: