Male Student Sues School District After Girl Allowed to Undress in Boys’ Locker Room

jman

No one said the transgendered individial complained of being uncomfortable.
If she's not uncomfortable dressing in a girls locker room, then why change the rules for 1 person? I'm not saying she doesn't have rights, I'm just saying there's other ways around it.

Sent from my SM-G935T using TOL mobile app

fool

Hall of Fame
I'm Confused.
“While he was partially undressed, he looked behind him and noticed a girl standing there wearing nothing above her waist other than a bra,” Wenger explained.
If she's a he then why is he wearing a bra?

jman

Separate but equal is not equal.
Equality is not the issue, no one is restricting her right to undress. If she wants to be a boy, I'm sorry, she won't be equal till she gets a sex change. & i don't mean that in the way guys are better than women. Obviously there is a difference, but equal. Until we morph into all half men/half women in some strange evolution there will always be a difference. All I'm saying is men have body parts, women have body parts. There's no way around it. So yes, there IS separate but equal.

quip

BANNED
Banned
Equality is not the issue, no one is restricting her right to undress.

Rather yes, in the manner of where she undresses.

If she wants to be a boy, I'm sorry, she won't be equal till she gets a sex change. & i don't mean that in the way guys are better than women. Obviously there is a difference, but equal. Until we morph into all half men/half women in some strange evolution there will always be a difference. All I'm saying is men have body parts, women have body parts. There's no way around it. So yes, there IS separate but equal.

Well, the physical transformations of thos kind are not a quick one. Such needs to be addressed for the mean time.

jman

Because there's 2 sexes.
Exactly! Now there is 3 sexes, debatebly even more. But for this conversation 3. The 3rd is a little more confusing and obviously, since I've been on this forum I've learned, can make some people uncomfortable. I'm not saying it will probably always be this way. Who knows what the future holds. But for now it's a touchy area & especially for our children, I'm not saying don't educate, I'm saying let's just take this slowly.

quip

BANNED
Banned
Exactly! Now there is 3 sexes, debatebly even more. But for this conversation 3. The 3rd is a little more confusing and obviously, since I've been on this forum I've learned, can make some people uncomfortable. I'm not saying it will probably always be this way. Who knows what the future holds. But for now it's a touchy area & especially for our children, I'm not saying don't educate, I'm saying let's just take this slowly.

Well, nobody is inventing a new sex....there's still 2. It's just currently the rigid boundaries traditionally set, are being expanded. Which is more the actual concern at large than some poor young lad's feelings.

Reactions: Lon

jman

Well, nobody is inventing a new sex....there's still 2. It's just currently the rigid boundaries traditionally set, are being expanded. Which is more the actual concern at large than some poor young lad's feelings.
Actually, I do think in a way it's a new sex, women w/ mans feelings or vice versa. I guess it's debatable what ACTUALLY makes the sex. But your right expanding. But now it's you not taking equality, no offense, what makes the girls feelings more important than the boys, I'm not saying the boys feelings are more important, they're definitely equal. It's just why can't we avoid all this by having her dress in the nurses office. And then, in the future when this kinda thing is more acceptable, we can move on. But like I said, right now it makes people uncomfortable. Who's right? No one. But we can make all this less painful if we think outside the box.

jman

Besides, if we think this out now instead of demanding rights, I bet the LGBTQ community will come out ahead and be happier in the future.