ECT MADs Are Weird...

fzappa13

Is there an OT in my King James?
I've never read from the front.

I'll have to admit that I did at one point. I read the red words and heard them (you know, my sheep will hear my voice and all that) and then I went and got the rest of it.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Were the letters that Paul wrote the commandments of the Lord also?

By statements, I mean direct quotes of him from the apostles. Jesus didn't physically write the New Testament, which is why I don't agree with the red printing. It misleads one into thinking that one can run off with an interpretation different than what the apostles teach- even though they are the ones quoting him and know the contexts of them directly from the source himself.

Right Divider

Body part
The real spiritual problem with MAD is that it is not or does not find its fulfillment in Christ. Christ is the new creation that was coming in the new covenant. Perhaps the problem of most eschatology is that it is looking for things rather than Christ.
That is one of the most ridiculous posts that I have ever seen on TOL.

It is the straw-man caricature of MAD that you all are beating up. It is WRONG.

Right Divider

Body part
The real communicational problem with MAD is that the title does not tell you a thing. 2P2P tells you immediate what a problem is. The title MAD does not. I don't even know why they think it exists, what they think they have answered.
Eph 1:10 KJV That in the dispensation of the fulness of times he might gather together in one all things in Christ, both which are in heaven, and which are on earth; even in him:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
By statements, I mean direct quotes of him from the apostles. Jesus didn't physically write the New Testament, which is why I don't agree with the red printing. It misleads one into thinking that one can run off with an interpretation different than what the apostles teach- even though they are the ones quoting him and know the contexts of them directly from the source himself.

Does the red letters confuse you? If they do, why not purchase
a Bible without them? Confusion gone.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Jesus taught not to follow the Pharisees, but him. The message here was simply to not revolt against them.

Matthew 23

1Then Jesus spoke to the multitudes and to His disciples, 2 saying: “The scribes and the Pharisees sit in Moses’ seat. 3 Therefore whatever they tell you to observe, that observe and do, but do not do according to their works; for they say, and do not do.

Since you won't answer, we know you also don't follow the words of the Lord Jesus Christ.

What a complete waste of time TOL is.....way to often these days.

Danoh

Matthew 23

1Then Jesus spoke to the multitudes and to His disciples, 2 saying: “The scribes and the Pharisees sit in Moses’ seat. 3 Therefore whatever they tell you to observe, that observe and do, but do not do according to their works; for they say, and do not do.

Since you won't answer, we know you also don't follow the words of the Lord Jesus Christ.

What a complete waste of time TOL is.....way to often these days.

Crucible is the typical believer out there - he asserts what he thinks things are.

Reminds me of that whole What Would Jesus Do flavor of the month phrase no one hears much anymore - its very basis was Crucible's same line of "how I think things are."

Pick up a Bible sometime time, C...

...what you're missing...

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I need some more entertainment. I think I will bring back the second round of godrulz clichés. By the way, John W gets the credit. He cataloged them to start. So I used google and TOL search and spent a good amount of time pulling up the originals.

The second video I made of things he actually said will make you go :dizzy:

Danoh

I need some more entertainment. I think I will bring back the second round of godrulz clichés. By the way, John W gets the credit. He cataloged them to start. So I used google and TOL search and spent a good amount of time pulling up the originals.

The second video I made of things he actually said will make you go :dizzy:

One of JohnW himself - but with Arnold's accent - would be hilarious.

Danoh

What is a person like gorulz about, that they go on like that?

They desperately need to hear themselves ramble on. It's a paranoia of sorts. They need to say a thing from as many angles as possible.

There is a legalism in that.

But, I'm rambling :rotfl: