Madists

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
1. I don't agree with that, Paul is an apostle of God

2. You don't follow the teachings of Jesus, only Paul so who are you to talk about another?

3. Many churches are corrupt, it's not the people but the doctrine brought in by false teachers.

4. Who are you to judge all Jehovah's witnesses, do you know all their hearts?

5. We shouldn't be interested in the military, those born of God should only be interested in pleasing God

6. There is only one gospel, and Paul preached it, and it's the same gospel that Jesus preached when he preached to the Jews and the gentiles.

7. The only way is Jesus, and he is the way the truth and the life!

8. Nor do I, not yet eternally anyway, I was saved through Christ from my past sins by the grace of God through faith, when I believed the word of God and repented, and God is saving me from this world and helping me to overcome every day through Christ by the power of the Holy Spirit. If I endure to the end, I have the hope of being eternally saved.

9. Maybe if you didn't speak to her in such a condescending and insulting manner then she may well answer you.

As for the rest of your post, I believe we should look at ourselves first, as there's enough wrong in our own hearts. The word of God does the judging.

I couldn't get through all of your falsehoods. Maybe another day when you're in a better mood.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
No, we just quote him and believe what he wrote. You don't.

No, you're the one looking to negate Paul with James.

God does not contradict Himself nor cause confusion. The same Spirit had James write what he wrote, and had Paul write what he wrote. The two do not sync up, even though people try to make them sync. Two different audiences, two different purposes and destinies designed by God.

The more one digs into liberalized Reformed thinking, the more it just falls apart.

Except they do sync up, and traditional Christian interpretation explains it perfectly.

You're Madism just isn't backed by any real theology is all. It is inherently arbitrary.

musterion

Except they do sync up, and traditional Christian interpretation explains it perfectly.

No it doesn't. It exalts James at Paul's expense. Lordship Salvation is proof.

You're Madism just isn't backed by any real theology is all. It is inherently arbitrary.

If "arbitrary" means "taking the BIble in context and assuming God meant exactly what He said to this or that group, and He didn't necessarily tell all groups to believe or do the same things," then yes, MAD absolutely is arbitrary.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
What don't you get about BECAUSE ABRAHAM OBEYED?

Genesis 26:4-5 I will make your descendants as numerous as the stars in the sky and will give them all these lands, and through your offspring all nations on earth will be blessed, because Abraham obeyed me and kept my requirements, my commands, my decrees and my laws."
Why do you not get that Gen 26 is not Gen 15?

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
What? Not about saving to eternal life, you say. Do you know about the great cloud of witnesses? Do you know about the spirits of the righteous made perfect that are in heaven? Do you know about the righteous rising to eternal life and the wicked to eternal condemnation?

Noah was a righteous man for what he did. How is it that you found a way to belittle that?
Foolish woman.
Scripture does not say that those on the ark were guaranteed eternal life.
How is it that you find ways to belittle scripture?

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
No it doesn't. It exalts James at Paul's expense. Lordship Salvation is proof.

If "arbitrary" means "taking the BIble in context and assuming God meant exactly what He said to this or that group, and He didn't necessarily tell all groups to believe or do the same things," then yes, MAD absolutely is arbitrary.

"Faith without works is a dead faith"

Riddle me this, riddle me that-
Is that a command, or is he stating a fact?

God lies to people is what you believe, hombre. If you took the Bible in context, you would see that Paul and James don't teach two different things.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I have living faith.
Your faith is that you will be judged by your righteousness instead of the righteousness of Christ.
You rely on the wrong one's righteousness.

Romans 5:18 KJV
(18) Therefore as by the offence of one judgment came upon all men to condemnation; even so by the righteousness of one the free gift came upon all men unto justification of life.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Your premise is wrong so your question is wrong.

It WAS a fact back when God still acknowledged the circumcision AS the circumcision (Gal 2:8-9). He does so no longer.

That's a load of hogwash. There is a direct action of faith and as soon as you become paranoid of having to do a work you become a functioning atheist.

Madism is a bastardization of Faith Alone and Imputed Righteousness- if you all hate Reformed belief so much, then give us back our doctrines :wave2:

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Your premise is wrong so your question is wrong.

It WAS a fact back when God still acknowledged the circumcision AS the circumcision (Gal 2:8-9). He does so no longer.
Yeppers.

Romans 11:6 KJV
(6) And if by grace, then is it no more of works: otherwise grace is no more grace. But if it be of works, then is it no more grace: otherwise work is no more work.

Romans 4:3-4 KJV
(3) For what saith the scripture? Abraham believed God, and it was counted unto him for righteousness.
(4) Now to him that worketh is the reward not reckoned of grace, but of debt.

clefty

Don't lie. We already know what you believe. You believe works prove salvation and without works, salvation is disproved.

Lol...so now you are telling me what I believe?

I am quite aware one can do good works and even His works and still be not saved...

But you just want to yell "Liar!"

Typical tactic and technique of the Pharisees and grand inquisitor...all to slander and cry "heretic!" Trying to bully, to out, to redicule, to silence the ones who cause insecurity in their own conscience...lol

Last edited:

Jerry Shugart

God lies to people is what you believe, hombre. If you took the Bible in context, you would see that Paul and James don't teach two different things.

Here is what Paul teaches about salvation:

"For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth" (Ro.1:16).​

Here is what James teaches about salvation:

"Of his own will begat he us with the word of truth, that we should be a kind of firstfruits of his creatures" (Jas.1:18).​