Madists

marhig

What Meshak believes:

1) The Apostle Paul is an anti-Christ.
2) She only trusts Matthew-John and rejects the rest of the Bible.
3) She despises people who go to church.
4) She believes the Jehovah Witnesses are godly people.
5) She hates the U.S. military.
6) She rejects the Gospel that the Ascended Christ gave to Paul.
7) she disagrees with all faithful doctrine.
8) She says she doesn't KNOW if she's saved.
9) She doesn't answer any questions.

Meshak is an extremely ignorant person. She's not a member of The body of Christ.
She has an innate ability of not being willing to learn anything from anybody.
She's been banned several times. The last time she was banned, it was about a year before she was able to return.

That's Meshak in a nutshell.

1. I don't agree with that, Paul is an apostle of God

2. You don't follow the teachings of Jesus, only Paul so who are you to talk about another?

3. Many churches are corrupt, it's not the people but the doctrine brought in by false teachers.

4. Who are you to judge all Jehovah's witnesses, do you know all their hearts?

5. We shouldn't be interested in the military, those born of God should only be interested in pleasing God

6. There is only one gospel, and Paul preached it, and it's the same gospel that Jesus preached when he preached to the Jews and the gentiles.

7. The only way is Jesus, and he is the way the truth and the life!

8. Nor do I, not yet eternally anyway, I was saved through Christ from my past sins by the grace of God through faith, when I believed the word of God and repented, and God is saving me from this world and helping me to overcome every day through Christ by the power of the Holy Spirit. If I endure to the end, I have the hope of being eternally saved.

9. Maybe if you didn't speak to her in such a condescending and insulting manner then she may well answer you.

As for the rest of your post, I believe we should look at ourselves first, as there's enough wrong in our own hearts. The word of God does the judging.

Jerry Shugart

Doesn't much matter. She's lost and wants to be judged by her righteousness. So she will be.

Yes, and she will be in for a rude awakening when she finds out the following at the Great White Throne Judgment--but then it will be too late:

"But we are all as an unclean thing, and all our righteousnesses are as filthy rags; and we all do fade as a leaf; and our iniquities, like the wind, have taken us away" (Isa.64:6).​

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Why is that? Why will it be too late.

I have held back for so long...

The truth is she will have a chance to surrender...

But the person that doesn't depend solely on Christ will be on the wrong side of the fence during a horrible time! The Day of the Lord will terrify them and many will perish in the "War".

I'm not judging... but that is the scripture.

If you read Revelation and think... sign me up to go through that... denying the gospel when you have been exposed to it is the fastest way to get there!

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Who will cause the "War"?

It could take centuries or happen tomorrow... but the beast power has emerged and is attacking as we speak...

#conjecture

There is an Abrahamic body that is like a wild donkey against all nations. Do you see this?

#Beheadings!!! Terror world wide! Anti Messiah and anti Israel to the very last breath.

The beast isn't fully formed yet, but it's primary theology and numbers are very clear.

# I beg God that I am wrong!

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
"By faith Noah, being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear, prepared an ark to the saving of his house; by the which he condemned the world, and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith" (Heb.11:7).​

When Noah believed God he received the same righteousness of which Paul speaks here:

"But now the righteousness of God apart from law is made known, being witnessed by the law and the prophets; Even the righteousness of God which is by the faithfulness of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them that believe: for there is no difference: For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God; Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus" (Ro.3:21-24).​

When Noah believed God he received the imputed righteousness spoken of here:

"But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness"
(Ro.4:5).​

Noah became an heir.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Who will cause the last war?

You will come up against My people Israel like a cloud, to cover the land. It will be in the latter days that I will bring you against My land, so that the nations may know Me, when I am hallowed in you, O Gog, before their eyes. (Ezekiel 38:16)

Thus I will magnify Myself and sanctify Myself, and I will be known in the eyes of many nations. Then they shall know that I am the LORD. (Ezekiel 38:23)​

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Who will cause the last war?

You will come up against My people Israel like a cloud, to cover the land. It will be in the latter days that I will bring you against My land, so that the nations may know Me, when I am hallowed in you, O Gog, before their eyes. (Ezekiel 38:16)

Thus I will magnify Myself and sanctify Myself, and I will be known in the eyes of many nations. Then they shall know that I am the LORD. (Ezekiel 38:23)​

Jamie...

I'm not God, but I believe Islam.

The Anti christ and a reunified Middle East are the final, missing ingredients.

All beast powers rose against Israel...

Egypt
Asyria
Babylon
Persia
Greece
Rome
Ottomon empire
- Ottomon .. Islamic territory geographically comprised all beast territories. Islam unified the largest empire ever!

It fell in 192? During world war 1 - Calliphate removed.. Revelation 13:3

Israel arose at close of WWII - 1947 - Isaiah 35:1

Islamic territories are reuniting....

And... Revelation 17:11

UN now has an Islamic majority...

Just moved against Israel to potentially divide the land permanently!

Big deal!!!! Bad deal...

Stuff needs to slowwww down!

clefty

Nobody just sits there, goof ball.
We all work, play, eat, build, etc.
What we do not do, and where our rest lies is in the fact that there is only one whose righteousness can save anyone to eternal life.

Romans 5:18 KJV
(18) Therefore as by the offence of one judgment came upon all men to condemnation; even so by the righteousness of one the free gift came upon all men unto justification of life.​

If you are relying on anyone's righteousness except the one , you are relying on the wrong person's righteousness.

Yup...and knowing what a gift that is we wish to follow Him as He commanded and DO AS HE DID out of gratitude and joy oh and LOVE for what was given...to LOVE as HE LOVED US...

We sure do all work play eat and build etc...AS HE WOULD not adding our own but dead to ourselves reborn and alive to Him and His Ways...by HIS LIGHT we better see what we do and why...its shadows points back to HIM...

Yup...gratitude for what was given undeserved unmerited...to be more not less like Him...and if faithful to the endure to the end...we will live forever working playing eating and building...etc

clefty

Next comes our service for Him:

"For we are labourers together with God: ye are God's husbandry, ye are God's building. 10. According to the grace of God which is given unto me, as a wise masterbuilder, I have laid the foundation, and another buildeth thereon. But let every man take heed how he buildeth thereupon...Every man's work shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try every man's work of what sort it is. If any man's work abide which he hath built thereupon, he shall receive a reward. If any man's work shall be burned, he shall suffer loss: but he himself shall be saved; yet so as by fire" (1 Cor.9-10,13-15).​

In order to serve the LORD we are to keep ourselves "holy":

"I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service" (Ro.12:1).​

Oh ok...phew...for a moment there I thought it was enough to just have faith...or merely believe...or Grace abundantly covers us to do as we used to want to do when we were not dead to ourselves and made alive IN HIM HIS WAY...you know SAVED

That is why we want to keep His commandments (which are His Father's the two are one remember) and because we LOVE HIM...and wish to live and love more like Him and less like our former selves...

By our fruits we shall be known...more like Him is Spirit led...just as we don't do certain things because we are saved right? And because of our belief...

Just as because his faith that God would destroy the world compelled Noah into building the ark his faith saved him...

God's Truth

I see GT still cannot distinguish between Abram's unconditional covenant while uncircumcised (in which Abe was asleep and could do nothing but listen and believe), and the covenant of circumcision to Abraham in which Abe did need to obey or be cut off.

What don't you get about BECAUSE ABRAHAM OBEYED?

Genesis 26:4-5 I will make your descendants as numerous as the stars in the sky and will give them all these lands, and through your offspring all nations on earth will be blessed, because Abraham obeyed me and kept my requirements, my commands, my decrees and my laws."

heir

TOL Subscriber
Mads credibility is non. You know why? You deny what Jesus teaches.
No, you do!

Romans 16:25 Now to him that is of power to stablish you according to my gospel, and the preaching of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery, which was kept secret since the world began,

Romans 16:26 But now is made manifest, and by the scriptures of the prophets, according to the commandment of the everlasting God, made known to all nations for the obedience of faith:

God's Truth

Ummm, that is not saving to eternal life.
You know that, right?
It was saving them from a great tribulation of destruction that was about to occur by flood.

What? Not about saving to eternal life, you say. Do you know about the great cloud of witnesses? Do you know about the spirits of the righteous made perfect that are in heaven? Do you know about the righteous rising to eternal life and the wicked to eternal condemnation?

Noah was a righteous man for what he did. How is it that you found a way to belittle that?

clefty

What don't you get about BECAUSE ABRAHAM OBEYED?

Genesis 26:4-5 I will make your descendants as numerous as the stars in the sky and will give them all these lands, and through your offspring all nations on earth will be blessed, because Abraham obeyed me and kept my requirements, my commands, my decrees and my laws."

Yup...his faith made him do it...made him obey...faithful in all things...