ECT MADists don't follow Paul

whitestone

Every male born for 40 years could not keep the law because they were not circumcised.

These males were not circumcised until they crossed the Jordan and entered the Promised Land. Technically, there were men 39 years old who were circumcised (ouch!!!) after crossing into the Promised Land.

On the other hand, with the exception of Caleb and Joshua, not one male who was circumcised before the Exodus, was allowed to enter the Promised Land, including Moses and Aaron.

Moses even looked across the Jordan River, and saw the Promised Land, but did not cross the river.

Yet, the Israelites who were never circumcised, never kept the feasts, never followed the law were the ones allowed to cross the river into the Promised Land.

I point this out because you can't understand how the two covenants were in place at the same time for 40 years in the first century. There's a really big typology with the Exodus Generation, and the First Century Generation.

If you disagree, all you have to do is explain Heb 8:13

Exodus 4:25 KJV ,,,

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Still waiting for a MADist to show where in the Bible it says Peter observed the law after the cross?

john w

Hall of Fame
Still waiting for a MADist to show where in the Bible it says Peter observed the law after the cross?

Already did, sodomite. Your father tells you to keep spamming that assertion.

OK Craigie-agreed on a thread, you deceiving punk?

And you are going to address the below, you soft, pudgy sodomite:

-Who taught the law, in the OT, to the children of Israel?
-Who taught the law, in Matthew-John, which was OC, prior to the dbr?
-Who taught the "early Acts" believers, to adhere to the law, including the feasts, "the appointed feasts," such as Pentecost?
-Who taught the OC/"Old Testament,"from the cross, until AD 70, since you say that the OC did not end until AD 70-"transition period...God did not flip a lightswitch"?
-Who taught the law to Paul, the Galatians.............per:

Galatians 3:24 KJV Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith.

Josephus? Wikipedia?
-The Lord Jesus Christ spoke only the words of God the Father(as all prophets did-God's spokesman)-he taught the Savior, what to say. Go on record, and assert that God the Father did not teach him to teach the law.
-Tell us why the Lord Jesus Christ kept the law, a law, that He never taught. Go ahead.

"The law brought me, and brings others to Christ..."-Craigie

Who taught you the law, satanist?

I thought it was "nailed to the cross?"

Does the law serve to bring others to Christ today?

-Who taught the law to Paul, the Galatians.............per:

Galatians 3:24 KJV Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith.

Who taught Peter, the law, to bring him to Christ?

"God didn't flick a lightswitch that in a split second switched the entire planet from OC to NC.Hebrews tells us that the OC was "waxing" and would soon be obsolete. We know that the OC was completely gone in 70AD."-Tet.

"But, remember, the Law of Moses was still in place."-Tettie

Whose directive was to keep the OC, still in place, which included the law, post dbr?

Why do you lie, when you asserted that the law was "nailed to the cross...abolished at the cross," when you assert that it lasted until 70 AD?

Rhetorical-children of the devil, are taught to lie habitually, like you.

Who taught the Acts believers, the law, to bring them to Christ?

Who taught the thousands, to observe Pentecost, in Acts?

Again, who taught you, if you are saved, the law, to bring you to Christ?

Who taught Paul, to go into the synagogues, reserved only for Torah/law keeping, followers?

Who taught Peter, John, to go to the temple,reserved only for Torah/law keeping, followers?

Who taught those that were "zealous of the law," in Acts?

Acts 22:12 KJV

And one Ananias, a devout man according to the law, having a good report of all the Jews which dwelt there,

Who sent this "devout man according to the law," to Saul/Paul?

Acts 21:20 KJV

And when they heard it, they glorified the Lord, and said unto him, Thou seest, brother, how many thousands of Jews there are which believe; and they are all zealous of the law:

Who taught these thousands of Jews, which believed, to be zealous of the law?

Wikipedia? Flavey Joe?

WHO EVER TAUGHT THE LAW IN THE BIBLE, you satanic punk?

Name one teacher, who ever taught, that the law was not observed by Peter, John, the other 10, the masses, in early Acts? Names, please. Specifics.

You are going to answer these questions, you satanic dirt bag.
[/B]

Am I clear?

Last edited:

john w

Hall of Fame
No you didn't.

Neither did any other MADist.

MAD claims Peter observed the law after the cross.

There is nowhere in the Bible that supports this false claim by MADists.

Yes, we did, you sleazy snake,slithering in here, after getting pounded,exposed again, as the habitual liar, and satanist, that you are.

You are going to answer all of my questions, habitual liar, that you've been asked, over, and over again, on this thread.

Demon.

andyc

No you didn't.

They can't show it because it isn't there.
God told Peter not to call impure what God had cleansed. If unclean animals were no longer unclean, the ceremonial no longer meant anything. Without the need to be pure, there would be no longer be a need to approach God via ceremonial cleansing. Which means God had left the temple. This is why Jesus said, "your house has been left desolate".

andyc

Yes, we did, you sleazy snake,slithering in here, after getting pounded,exposed again, as the habitual liar, and satanist, that you are.

You are going to answer all of my questions, habitual liar, that you've been asked, over, and over again, on this thread.

Demon.

Be nice. Your parole officer wanted you to set an example.

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
MADists don't follow Paul

MADists claim to be followers of Paul.

They claim Paul was given his very own gospel (different than the one Peter taught) by the ascended Lord Jesus Christ.

No one is disputing that Paul was taught by the ascended Lord Jesus Christ, the dispute is whether or not is was a different gospel than the one Peter taught.

Paul did the following right after he began preaching his gospel to the Gentiles:

(Gal 2:2) I went in response to a revelation and, meeting privately with those esteemed as leaders, I presented to them the gospel that I preach among the Gentiles. I wanted to be sure I was not running and had not been running my race in vain.

Why did Paul go back to Jerusalem and meet in private with the leaders in Jerusalem to see if what he was preaching to the Gentiles was in vain or not?

How would these leaders (who MAD claim were in the "kingdom program"), know if the gospel Paul preached was correct or not?

MAD's claim that Paul preached a different gospel is incorrect.
Yeah they do. In spite of themselves and in spite of MAD, they do follow Paul. They love our Lord Jesus Christ, Who right now sits beside the Father in heaven, while the Father makes His enemies His footstool. "MADists" are not His enemies. Somewhere else in Scripture it says that the earth is God's footstool, maybe there's a connection there.

If Paul were to return from the dead (not the Second Coming, mind you), he would say buy the Catechism of the Holy Catholic Church. It's got every infallible teaching, plus some other teachings that are not infallible, but are very wise. The infallible teachings are what our Lord teaches us today.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
No you didn't.

Maybe it's a good idea that you're not on our side? That way, we can
see the difference.

Last edited:

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
13 And a voice came to him, “Rise, Peter; kill and eat.”

14 But Peter said, “Not so, Lord! For I have never eaten anything common or unclean.”

Tet: Never happened.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
13 And a voice came to him, “Rise, Peter; kill and eat.”

14 But Peter said, “Not so, Lord! For I have never eaten anything common or unclean.”

Tet: Never happened.

You just refuted yourself.

Peter was shown that he no longer had to eat clean animals.

God didn't flick a light switch from the old covenant to the new covenant.

It took 40 years for the Jews to learn that they were no longer under the law of Moses, and that they were now equal with Gentiles who never kept the law.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
You just refuted yourself.

Peter was shown that he no longer had to eat clean animals.

God didn't flick a light switch from the old covenant to the new covenant.

It took 40 years for the Jews to learn that they were no longer under the law of Moses, and that they were now equal with Gentiles who never kept the law.

You're a silly character. You have stated that Christ already returned
in 70AD in the form of the Roman Legions. (Army) You're as goofy
as they come.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
You're a silly character. You have stated that Christ already returned
in 70AD in the form of the Roman Legions. (Army) You're as goofy
as they come.

Yet another MADist who can't show one verse in the Bible that shows Peter observing the law after the cross.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Catholics need to take the bull by the horns and ask their priests these
questions that are prying on their minds. If he doesn't know, ask a Cardinal
or Bishop. If they don't know, your only alternative is to get an audience with
the Pope?