ECT MADists don't follow Paul

john w

Hall of Fame
Paul talking to gentiles about the purpose of the law?
Is the the best you've got?

Oh dear.
Translated:

usf2yardpunt.gif

-Who taught the law, in the OT, to the children of Israel?
-Who taught the law, in Matthew-John, which was OC, prior to the dbr?
-Who taught the "early Acts" believers, to adhere to the law, , including the feasts, "the appointed feasts," such as Pentecost,going to the temple?
-Who taught the OC/"Old Testament,"from the cross, until AD 70, since you say that the OC did not end until AD 70-"transition period...God did not flip a lightswitch"?
-Who taught the law to Paul, the Galatians.............per:

Galatians 3:24 KJV Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith.

Jan Crouch?
-The Lord Jesus Christ spoke only the words of God the Father(as all prophets did-God's spokesman)-he taught the Savior, what to say. Go on record, and assert that God the Father did not teach him to teach the law.
-Tell us why the Lord Jesus Christ kept the law, a law, that He never taught. Go ahead.
-Who taught Paul to go to the synagogues-only law observant people allowed in.
-Who picked Ananias, "a devout man according to the law," to go to Saul/Paul
-Who taught Peter to observe the dietary restrictions, according to the law?
-Who taught Paul to observe the feasts?

Galatians 3:24 KJV Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith.

Does the law serve to bring others to Christ today, candyandy?

andy:This "Jesus" never taught the law, but someone taught Paul the law, and the Galatians, to bring them to Christ, and through the law, is the knowledge of sin, but God never taught the law.

Dopie Opie the fruitie Penty.

Not a peep.

Jamie Gigliotti

Translated:

usf2yardpunt.gif

-Who taught the "early Acts" believers, to adhere to the law, , including the feasts, "the appointed feasts," such as Pentecost,going to the temple?
-Who taught the OC/"Old Testament,"from the cross, until AD 70, since you say that the OC did not end until AD 70-"transition period...God did not flip a lightswitch"?

Jan Crouch?
-The Lord Jesus Christ spoke only the words of God the Father(as all prophets did-God's spokesman)-he taught the Savior, what to say. Go on record, and assert that God the Father did not teach him to teach the law.
-Tell us why the Lord Jesus Christ kept the law, a law, that He never taught. Go ahead.

andy:This "Jesus" never taught the law, but someone taught Paul the law, and the Galatians, to bring them to Christ, and through the law, is the knowledge of sin, but God never taught the law.

Not a peep.

God uses the law, which is the truth about sin to convict us of sin and our desperate need of Jesus! The Spirit empowers us to love which fulfills the law.

john w

Hall of Fame
Most of them are lies.

I'm not fat, I'm not bald, I'm not bankrupt, my wife isn't divorcing me, I'm not gay, and my church never kicked me out.

Little Johnny W the Dance Director can't defend Dispensationalism, so that's why he posts all these lies about me.

Liar. You are unemployed, an infidel, according to Paul, a sodomite, pudgy, a clay Aiken clone, and a wimp. you were booted from your "man made" "church," liar. You admitted it, in a PM to me, you habitual liar.

I am a stock broker, you flaming f, not a "Little Johnny W the Dance Director, " as you satanically charge, paying more in taxes, than you make, which is "zero," as you are drawing unemployment, you leach, explaining why you are on TOL, every day, more than most, 10 hours/day, sponging off your soon to be ex wife.

And he thinks he's a real tough "guy," with his bravado "Little," despite the fact, that I challenged him to meet me, in the DFW area, in 2014, when he, in a post, offered to have his wife meet me, as she was going to be in the DFW area. The punk sissied/wimped out, as he knows he is a wimp, a noodle, and did not want to have his wife view me embarrassing him. His soon to be wife could take him down, if she can see through all the war paint she wears.

Right, Craigie? Right, you soft, effeminate punk.

See how that works, you dirt bag?

john w

Hall of Fame
Acts 21:23-24
"Therefore do what we tell you: We have four men who have taken a vow. "Take them and be purified with them, and pay their expenses so that they may shave their heads, and that all may know that those things of which they were informed concerning you are nothing, but that you yourself also walk orderly and keep the law.

Paul went to the temple, purified himself, and observed the law while among Jews.

No difference.

Give it up, W. You've got nothing left.

The concession "speech" from the candyfruit-they observed the law.

Get saved, fruitie.

john w

Hall of Fame
That's right.

Paul tells us why he observed the law:

MAD is a mess.

"The Acts believers did not observe the law.."-Tetellies

So, the punk admits, that he lied, again:

That's right.

Paul tells us why he observed the law:

Vs.

"The unbelieving Jews had their temple and city destroyed for good in 70AD. That marked the end of the old covenant, the law and prophets, etc."-Tellalie Craigie

Vs.

"The law was nailed to the cross...The law was abolished at the cross...."-habitual liar Craigie

The OC, which included the law, did not end until AD 70, according to this demon minded punk, but it was "Nailed to the cross....Abolished at the cross."

And Paul observed the law, according to this Preterist punk, which no longer existed at the cross, but also did not end, until 70 AD, even though "The law was nailed to the cross...The law was abolished at the cross," according to wimp Craigie.

"This doesn't mean that Peter, or any of the other early Jewish Christians had to still keep the law."-Tetellies

=Pentecost, all the other "appointed times," according to Craigie, were not part of the law.

Another lie, or he is a biblical buffoon-no other option

Translated: The law did not end until AD 70, but no one kept it, according to this satanic Preterist scammer.

Lies. They kept the "appointed times"/'feasts," you deceiving punk, observed going to the temple, kept the hour of prayer, adhered to the dietary restrictions.....................all according to the law.

You're a habitual liar.

Who taught Peter, the 11, the early Act-sters, to observe the feasts, including Pentecost?Was Pentecost according to the law? Was it "optional," punk?

Who instituted this "overlap," where the OC was in place until allegedly 70 AD?

We understand that you admit that you are stoned, possessed by a demon.

He says that "the law was nailed to the cross," and yet agrees that Pentecost was an "appointed time," according to the law,on TOL on other threads, then denies it, on other threads, asserts/admits that the OC continued until 70 AD, and that the law was part of the OC, but no one taught anyone in early Acts, to observe the law,

You pathetic moron, demon possessed Preterist. Even you know it.

If Peter and the 12 were adhering to the law =Pentecost was just a party.

TOL laughs at you, like your ex wife.

"The unbelieving Jews had their temple and city destroyed for good in 70AD. That marked the end of the old covenant, the law and prophets, etc."-Tellalie Craigie

Vs.

"The law was nailed to the cross...The law was abolished at the cross...."-habitual liar Craigie

"Paul...observed the law:"-Tetellies

And the punk, employs "MAD is a mess," stealing that from me?

Preterism, and you, are demonic.

And learn how to spell, punk.

Interplanner

God uses the law, which is the truth about sin to convict us of sin and our desperate need of Jesus! The Spirit empowers us to love which fulfills the law.

Those are true purposes of the law and the Spirit, but there was a ton of problems with Judaism, and it was time to set it aside.

john w

Hall of Fame
:chuckle:

If I was in a Preterist forum, my rep would be off the scale.

Instead, we're both in a forum with little psychotic MADists like W and Marowbe.

"I do not name call, insult others, engage in character assassinations...."-Tetellies

You flamimg f, actress. Which side of that pudgy face, do you want/enjoy, getting slapped?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
  • Jesus told them all to keep the law of Moses (Matt 23)
  • Nowhere do we see Jesus change this command
So the weight is on YOU to show US where Jesus DID change this command.

That's how it works your lying deceiver.

You've proven our point.

Nowhere after the cross did Peter observe the law.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
God uses the law, which is the truth about sin to convict us of sin and our desperate need of Jesus!

The law says you can't were clothes made of mixed materials.

The law says you have to go to Jerusalem three times a year.

The law says you can't eat bacon or shrimp.

Did any of these laws about sin make you desperately need Jesus?

john w

Hall of Fame
We're still waiting for one of you Darby Followers to show us where Peter observed the law after the cross?

Already did, sweetie, but due to that 2 Cor. 4:4 KJV problem of yours, "you just do not understand"(we learned that from you, as your stock answer to not answering our questions).

He went to the temple, observed Pentecost, observed the dietary restrictions, all according to the law.....

The devil, Craigie's father, to Craigie: Ignore the answer....Keep spamming,what I told you, my child....

Ssssssssssssssssssssssssss..............
Still waiting, Craigiepie:

-Who taught the "early Acts" believers, to adhere to the law, including the feasts, "the appointed feasts," such as Pentecost?

Josephus? Wikipedia?

"The law brought me, and brings others to Christ..."-Craigie

Who taught you the law, satanist?

Does the law serve to bring others to Christ today?

2. Identify this "The Greek" that has "with Israel" in the Ephesians passage.

3. Tell us about this "The Roman army was the second coming " "invention."

4. Identify these infallible teachers, you claim, on record, teach you.

Not a peep, from this satanic fraud.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

That verse doesn't show Peter observing the law after the cross.

MAD teaches that the "kingdom believers" had to keep the law after the cross. MAD teaches they had to perform works.

Surely, there must be plenty of verses you MADists can show us that backs this claim of yours?

Show us Peter observing the law after the cross?

john w

Hall of Fame

Demon possessed, Preterist Tetellies, asserts that the law was "nailed to the cross....abolished at the cross....," and he lies about that, saying that it ended at 70 AD.

He is the habitual liar of TOL, so obsessed, with allegedly disproving dispensationalism/MAD, he engages in lie, after lie, sophistry, and hypocrisy. That is his "ministry."

andyc

Translated:

usf2yardpunt.gif

Jan Crouch?

Not a peep.

Already answered, although you answered it yourself. See Highlighted.

The law exposes the inadequacies of the flesh, and condemns them.
Therefore there needs to be an alternative way of justification apart from the flesh. That is, apart from works, because works are flawed. Hence the reason a new covenant was sought.

You are nowhere theologically, but you do have Marowbie who follows you around like a lost puppy.
I can imagine you riding to Aspen on a scooter with Marowbie on the back.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Still waiting for Little Johnny W the Dance Director, mystery boy, Wrong Divider, STP, heir, GM, or any other MADist to show us Peter observing the law after the cross?

john w

Hall of Fame
You've proven our point.

Nowhere after the cross did Peter observe the law.

Here is a softball, habitual liar:

Is Pentecost, according to the law?

-Who taught the "early Acts" believers, to adhere to the law, including the feasts, "the appointed feasts," such as Pentecost?

Go on record, and assert that observing the "appointed times," attending the temple......is not according to the law.

And, if you do, how about a thread, on that subject? Come on, Clay Aiken, Jr. Show some spine. I previously started 4 threads in your honor, and you wimped out on all of them-you punted, were a "no show," typical of your wimpiness.

Agreed?

Josephus? Wikipedia?

john w

Hall of Fame
That verse doesn't show Peter observing the law after the cross.

MAD teaches that the "kingdom believers" had to keep the law after the cross. MAD teaches they had to perform works.

Surely, there must be plenty of verses you MADists can show us that backs this claim of yours?

Show us Peter observing the law after the cross?

The satanist spams misdirection, as usual.

Who taught the law to Paul, the Galatians.............per:

john w

Hall of Fame
Still waiting for Little Johnny W the Dance Director, mystery boy, Wrong Divider, STP, heir, GM, or any other MADist to show us Peter observing the law after the cross?

Already did, pudgy sodomite. See my posts.

Here is a softball, habitual liar:

Go on record, and assert that observing the "appointed times," attending the temple......is not according to the law.

And, if you do, how about a thread, on that subject? Come on, Clay Aiken, Jr. Show some spine. I previously started 4 threads in your honor, and you wimped out on all of them-you punted, were a "no show," typical of your wimpiness.

Agreed?

Josephus? Wikipedia?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

Yep.

And Peter didn't even plan on being there. That's why Jesus had to tell Peter not to leave Jerusalem.

If Peter was going to observe the law of Moses, Jesus would have known that Peter was going to be in Jerusalem. Instead, Jesus had to tell Peter not to leave:

(Acts 1:4) “Do not leave Jerusalem, but wait for the gift my Father promised, which you have heard me speak about.

If Peter was going to observe the law, Jesus wouldn't have had to tell him not to leave Jerusalem.