ECT MADists don't follow Paul

john w

Hall of Fame
As we see, the Darby followers are doing the same thing the Pharisees did in the first century. The Pharisees witnessed prophecies being fulfilled right before their eyes, but still denied it.

Darby followers today are basically doing the same thing.

History shows that Jerusalem was surrounded by the Romans, the Romans retreated, and the Christians fled to the mountains. Darby followers deny that was the fulfillment of Luke 21:20-21

The Romans destroyed the temple, leaving not one stone standing upon another. Again, the Darby followers deny it, they deny it was the fulfillment of prophecies found in Luke 19, Luke 21, Matt 24, and Mark 13.

As we see, Josephus, Russell, Gentry, DeMars, King, Hanegraaf, Wikipedia followers, such as Wimpy Craigie, are doing the same thing as the Pharisees did in the first century, denying the resurrection of the Lord Jesus Christ, which, by definition, is physical, denying that He will return the same way, as a man.

As we see, greasy, slick little arms Craigie still will not identify this "everyone," that allegedly saw this "un-physical" Saviour return in AD 70, will noy tell us how the Roman army was the second coming, and how the Romans were looking for the Saviour, to deliver them.

"Jesus never physically returned, and never will physically return to planet earth after He ascended to Heaven"-Preterist deceiver Tet.

vs.

“And that is what happened. The Lord came in a way that everyone could see Him. However, He never touched planet earth, and when this event was over, He then sat on the throne in Heaven NOT on planet earth.”-Tet.

"Everyone" that saw Him, according to Craigie, was Josephus, and Wikipedia. Wait....According to Craigie the Clown, he did not return physically, but all of Jerusalem saw him.. And, according to Craigie the Clown, signs are invisible...

Wait...

Vs.

"Tet is a preterist that believes Christ already returned in 70 AD viathe Roman Army."-Tambora, on another TOL thread

"Correct, and thanks for making it clear that it was the Roman army that was His return."-stupid Craigie

"The Roman army destroyed Jerusalem in 70AD. That is what Jesus meant when He said He will return."
-Gomer Tet.

Hebrews 9:28 KJV
So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation.

Craigie the Clown: The Roman army was looking for him-that is the "them" above. My infallible AD 70/Pteterist "teachers" taught me,like Hank Hanegraaf, from whom I copy'npaste/spam.

Shazam, Gomer!

Preterist Gomer Tet...from the army of the ignorant.

I know, I know....Darby...Bullinger....You follow the teachings/inventions/theories of fallible men, unlike me, as I, Craigie, follow the teachings of infallible men, or women, or the pope....vision of a teenage girl.....Darby.....Bullinger.....figurative.....hy perbole...fulfilled AD 65, or 66, 0r 70, 0r 666......No one taught dispensationalism, until Darby, and no one taught that the earth was round, until, and no one taught of the concept of "God the Father," until this "Jesus" I reference, in disrespect, flipping the bird at him, came around, and the idea that he will be King on the planet earth, ..........and Pluto was a planet, at one time, as when you discover objective truth, determines if it is, in fact, objective truth, you see, well, uh, urr, and thus, the Lord Jesus Christ was not really the Lord God, until I, Gomer Tet., discovered it, you see.....

Snip....snap...snort....

john w

Hall of Fame
As we see, the Darby followers are doing the same thing the Pharisees did in the first century. The Pharisees witnessed prophecies being fulfilled right before their eyes, but still denied it.

Darby followers today are basically doing the same thing.

History shows that Jerusalem was surrounded by the Romans, the Romans retreated, and the Christians fled to the mountains. Darby followers deny that was the fulfillment of Luke 21:20-21

The Romans destroyed the temple, leaving not one stone standing upon another. Again, the Darby followers deny it, they deny it was the fulfillment of prophecies found in Luke 19, Luke 21, Matt 24, and Mark 13.

AD 70-ists/Preterists such as Craigie: Ad 70 was the judgment.

Acts 24 KJV
25 And as he reasoned of righteousness, temperance, and judgment to come, Felix trembled, and answered, Go thy way for this time; when I have a convenient season, I will call for thee.

When "lawyer" Paul, when defending his case before the Roman governor, Felix the Cat, he referenced the "judgment to come,” and the Cat man Felix was as scared, as a cat, and “trembled." And just why would a Roman be trembling, with reference to the impending destruction of Judaism, in allegedly 70 AD,when he would be on the "winning team," not the losing one?

Craigie: Er, yes....Darby....Fulfilled AD 70....You are in denial....No one can answer me, in the history of the world....Darby...He was referencing a different judgment.....You are in denial...Josephus says....Wikipedia says....Darby...You are embarrassed....Not literal.....It's a parable....Hyperbole....You are in denial...Fleshly....Darby...Let me check my infallible, "non men" teachers, my infallible sources, such as......

51r5drTE7rL._SX326_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

5194ZKYTH5L._SY344_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Last edited:

Interplanner

It would be hard to be more wasteful in the modern setting than to NOT use the tool that Pastor Holford c1805 used in England to stop agnostic skepticism: the fulfillment of all that Christ said about the DofJ.

It is extremely maddening to me to walk in to churches where I would not say the Biblical doctrinal teaching is very strong, and in fact the attention span is not very long and people have their cell phones, but damn if you say something about the rapture--then they are off and running like instant Greek experts and 'how on earth can you not see how it is the main thing about the Bible?'

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
AD 70-ists/Preterists such as Craigie: Ad 70 was the judgment.

Acts 24 KJV
25 And as he reasoned of righteousness, temperance, and judgment to come, Felix trembled, and answered, Go thy way for this time; when I have a convenient season, I will call for thee.

When "lawyer" Paul, when defending his case before the Roman governor, Felix the Cat, he referenced the "judgment to come,” and the Cat man Felix was as scared, as a cat, and “trembled." And just why would a Roman be trembling, with reference to the impending destruction of Judaism, in allegedly 70 AD,when he would be on the "winning team," not the losing one?

Craigie: Er, yes....Darby....Fulfilled AD 70....You are in denial....No one can answer me, in the history of the world....Darby...He was referencing a different judgment.....You are in denial...Josephus says....Wikipedia says....Darby...You are embarrassed....Not literal.....It's a parable....Hyperbole....You are in denial...Fleshly....Darby...Let me check my infallible, "non men" teachers, my infallible sources, such as......

51r5drTE7rL._SX326_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

5194ZKYTH5L._SY344_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Lol

Why would Felix be afraid of something that was 2,000 years away?

Also, keep reading, Felix had a Jewish wife

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ClimateSanity

Even if Jesus did return in A.D. 70, all the stones were to be knocked down prior to his appearance, not after.
Matthew 24:29,30
Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:
30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

Danoh

It would be hard to be more wasteful in the modern setting than to NOT use the tool that Pastor Holford c1805 used in England to stop agnostic skepticism: the fulfillment of all that Christ said about the DofJ.

It is extremely maddening to me to walk in to churches where I would not say the Biblical doctrinal teaching is very strong, and in fact the attention span is not very long and people have their cell phones, but damn if you say something about the rapture--then they are off and running like instant Greek experts and 'how on earth can you not see how it is the main thing about the Bible?'

You guys are ever out to grumble about one thing or another. If an assembly knows their Bible well, then they got it wrong.

If they don't know their Bible well, then that just shows why all are not only YOUR "one size fits all" Acts 2 Dispys, but sensationalists.

Fact is that; unfortunately, most members of the various Mid-Acts assemblies I have visited over the years would dust you before an open Bible, to your shame.

Likewise is the obvious case as to the familiarity with Scripture of most MADs on TOL.

Because it is what they believe they should be very familar with - the very Bible they assert they believe in.

john w

Hall of Fame
Lol

Why would Felix be afraid of something that was 2,000 years away?

Also, keep reading, Felix had a Jewish wife

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did our hero answer his own "argument?" "Er, no," as he is in denial. Why would the Cat tremble, punk, if he would be on the winning side, in this alleged AD 70 judgment "invention" of yours, little arms boy?

And we see, greasy, slick little arms Craigie still will not identify this "everyone," that allegedly saw this "un-physical" Saviour return in AD 70, will noy tell us how the Roman army was the second coming, and how the Romans were looking for the Saviour, to deliver them.

Why is that, no chin Craigie? Is it because you suffered another "death knell," to your "man made invention?"

john w

Hall of Fame
Slick, greasy Tellalie suffers another death knell, admitting that dispensationalism is true!!!!!:

"That's not my argument.

"I have never said that dispensationalism was "wrong" because of how old it was. I specifically said that no one taught about Christ coming back twice before Darby did."-Tellalie.

I never said it was wrong for how old it is.”-Tellalie

Interplanner

You guys are ever out to grumble about one thing or another. If an assembly knows their Bible well, then they got it wrong.

If they don't know their Bible well, then that just shows why all are not only YOUR "one size fits all" Acts 2 Dispys, but sensationalists.

Fact is that; unfortunately, most members of the various Mid-Acts assemblies I have visited over the years would dust you before an open Bible, to your shame.

Likewise is the obvious case as to the familiarity with Scripture of most MADs on TOL.

Because it is what they believe they should be very familar with - the very Bible they assert they believe in.

You are afraid to come to terms with Holford, aren't you?

And uncomfortable with what is very common in churches today--not much education but lots of 'experts' on the rapture and the future of Israel.

whitestone

You are afraid to come to terms with Holford, aren't you?

And uncomfortable with what is very common in churches today--not much education but lots of 'experts' on the rapture and the future of Israel.

In one of your post in "10 ect.ect"(your post) you said that you had translated Josephus as part of your schooling,,in the post "the necessary of an ect.ect.,,translator thread" I posted a link to a fragment will you help me look at it and see if I'm making mistakes(I admit I may be an amateur at it),,,but will you discuss the translation of the fragment?

Interplanner

In one of your post in "10 ect.ect"(your post) you said that you had translated Josephus as part of your schooling,,in the post "the necessary of an ect.ect.,,translator thread" I posted a link to a fragment will you help me look at it and see if I'm making mistakes(I admit I may be an amateur at it),,,but will you discuss the translation of the fragment?

Sorry I can't tell where to look. Can you paste the link here. I don't see any threads that start "the necessary of an..."

I'm not sure if I have the tools handy; NT Greek is much easier than Josephus.

whitestone

Oh I remember now I.P. it was in your thread "10 principles of NT eschatology" on page 1 in post #8 were you were talking about your masters degree. And then in post #26 on page 2 is where you telling us about the old days when you translated Josephus.

lol, imagine the humbling feeling a dumb Baptist preacher like me must be going through trying to have a conversation with someone as educated as you about fragments. Who knows I might be a tenth grade dropout for all you know.

Interplanner

Oh I remember now I.P. it was in your thread "10 principles of NT eschatology" on page 1 in post #8 were you were talking about your masters degree. And then in post #26 on page 2 is where you telling us about the old days when you translated Josephus.

lol, imagine the humbling feeling a dumb Baptist preacher like me must be going through trying to have a conversation with someone as educated as you about fragments. Who knows I might be a tenth grade dropout for all you know.

I meant: where is your fragment? Yes I remember the 10 propositions. I did find a thread called 'the necessity of a scholarly translation' or close to that but nothing by you. Can you 'select, copy and paste' it here?

whitestone

I meant: where is your fragment? Yes I remember the 10 propositions. I did find a thread called 'the necessity of a scholarly translation' or close to that but nothing by you. Can you 'select, copy and paste' it here?

"the practical necessity of an infallible & authoritative interpreter " on the first page of ECT,,,see page 2 post 26,,,