ECT MADists don't follow Paul

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Bait away; neurotic desperado :chuckle:

You're the one who can't defend the false teachings of Darby, not me.

(Micah 3:12) Therefore shall Zion for your sake be plowed as a field, and Jerusalem shall become heaps, and the mountain of the house as the high places of the forest.

The above prophecy was fulfilled in 70AD.

The fulfillment of Micah 3:12 in 70AD is a Death Knell to MAD.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
(Luke 19:44) They will dash you to the ground, you and the children within your walls. They will not leave one stone on another, because you did not recognize the time of God’s coming to you.”

Luke 19:44 was fulfilled in 70AD

Another Death Knell to MAD, and MAD's claim that Israel's prophetic clock was stopped in Mid-Acts.

MAD is a mess.

Danoh

You can keep making up more excuses, but we have all seen that you cannot answer the question.

Your MAD is a mess.

Here; repeat the following 70 times AD per day, ala The Eagles "Desperado"

Desperado...

Why do you insist on banging your head on another's resistence?

Desperado...

:rotfl:

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
(Luke 21:20-22) “When you see Jerusalem being surrounded by armies, you will know that its desolation is near. 21 Then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains, let those in the city get out, and let those in the country not enter the city. 22 For this is the time of punishment in fulfillment of all that has been written.

The above was fulfilled in 70AD.

The Christian Jews fled to Pella.

Verse 22 is yet another Death Knell to MAD's claim that Israel's prophetic clock was stopped in Mid-Acts.

Danoh

(Luke 19:44) They will dash you to the ground, you and the children within your walls. They will not leave one stone on another, because you did not recognize the time of God’s coming to you.”

Luke 19:44 was fulfilled in 70AD

Another Death Knell to MAD, and MAD's claim that Israel's prophetic clock was stopped in Mid-Acts.

MAD is a mess.

O Tel-a-lie...you're baiting again...

Danoh

(Luke 21:20-22) “When you see Jerusalem being surrounded by armies, you will know that its desolation is near. 21 Then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains, let those in the city get out, and let those in the country not enter the city. 22 For this is the time of punishment in fulfillment of all that has been written.

The above was fulfilled in 70AD.

The Christian Jews fled to Pella.

Verse 22 is yet another Death Knell to MAD's claim that Israel's prophetic clock was stopped in Mid-Acts.

You Baiter; you :chuckle:

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
(Luke 23:28-29) Jesus turned and said to them, “Daughters of Jerusalem, do not weep for me; weep for yourselves and for your children. 29 For the time will come when you will say, ‘Blessed are the childless women, the wombs that never bore and the breasts that never nursed!’

The above was fulfilled in 70AD

Yet another Death Knell to MAD's claim that Israel's prophetic clock was stopped in Mid-Acts.

MAD is a mess.

Interplanner

If I knew what MADs fundamental task or issue or question was, maybe I could help, but I don't even know what they are after. I believe it is because, on those questions, I have found what the apostles were already 'after.'

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
You are not interested in an answer. It will be followed up with another question whose answer you will ignore.

All you guys are doing is giving one excuse after another for why you can't answer the question.

You only have one option for an answer.

The problem for you guys is that the one answer is a very, very weak answer, and you guys know it, and are too embarrassed to give it.

ClimateSanity

Give it your best shot.

I already know the false claims that exist on Dispensational websites. I have refuted all of them.

Why are you guys so afraid of me?

Why don't you answer my question? Are you willing to stand by your claim? Will you leave if you are wrong?

You haven't refuted anything. I know you like to tell yourself lies to keep your self away from the noose or a carbon monoxide filled garage. So go ahead and keep lying to yourself to give yourself to drag yourself out of bed in the morning.