ECT Madism refuted by the Bible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Luk 21:34 And take heed to yourselves, lest at any time your hearts be overcharged with surfeiting, and drunkenness, and cares of this life, and so that day come upon you unawares.
Luk 21:35 For as a snare shall it come on all them that dwell on the face of the whole earth.
Luk 21:36 Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.

LA

I see you added some random verses that have nothing to do with the subject. Looks like your little scheme is working out.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
You got it wrong again? How do you manage to get everything wrong??

Mat 3:9 And think not to say within yourselves, We have Abraham to our father: for I say unto you, that God is able of these stones to raise up children unto Abraham.
Mat 3:10 And now also the axe is laid unto the root of the trees: therefore every tree which bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.
Mat 3:11 I indeed baptize you with water unto repentance: but he that cometh after me is mightier than I, whose shoes I am not worthy to bear: he shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost, and with fire:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Mat 3:9 And think not to say within yourselves, We have Abraham to our father: for I say unto you, that God is able of these stones to raise up children unto Abraham.
Mat 3:10 And now also the axe is laid unto the root of the trees: therefore every tree which bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.
Mat 3:11 I indeed baptize you with water unto repentance: but he that cometh after me is mightier than I, whose shoes I am not worthy to bear: he shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost, and with fire:

You did it again. You're on a roll.

Danoh

Mat 3:15 And Jesus answering said unto him, Suffer it to be so now: for thus it becometh us to fulfil all righteousness. Then he suffered him.
Mat 3:16 And Jesus, when he was baptized, went up straightway out of the water: and, lo, the heavens were opened unto him, and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove, and lighting upon him:
Mat 3:17 And lo a voice from heaven, saying, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.

LA

O you "follow Jesus" alright - I sincerely doubt you follow through on that by following Him on Matthew 8 and James and Paul in Acts 21.

But o, its all the same gospel - rituals, no rituals, animal sacrifices, no animal sacrifices - its all the same "one size fits all" gospel.

In fact it even has a "THE" in it.

You might actually have a money maker there the "shoe" company, Payless, might be interested in - the new and delusional Payless - One Size Fits All!

Fool...

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
O you "follow Jesus" alright - I sincerely doubt you follow through on that by following Him on Matthew 8 and James and Paul in Acts 21.

But o, its all the same gospel - rituals, no rituals, animal sacrifices, no animal sacrifices - its all the same "one size fits all" gospel.

In fact it even has a "THE" in it.

You might actually have a money maker there the "shoe" company, Payless, might be interested in - the new and delusional Payless - One Size Fits All!

Fool...

You have no scripture to show more than one people of God, more than one gospel, more than one covenant,more than one throne, more than one King.

So you like to call people of the new covenant,fools instead.

Heb 12:22 But ye are come unto mount Sion, and unto the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, and to an innumerable company of angels,
Heb 12:23 To the general assembly and church of the firstborn, which are written in heaven, and to God the Judge of all, and to the spirits of just men made perfect,
Heb 12:24 And to Jesus the mediator of the new covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling, that speaketh better things than that of Abel.
Heb 12:25 See that ye refuse not him that speaketh. For if they escaped not who refused him that spake on earth, much more shall not we escape, if we turn away from him that speaketh from heaven:

Heb 10:29 Of how much sorer punishment, suppose ye, shall he be thought worthy, who hath trodden under foot the Son of God, and hath counted the blood of the covenant, wherewith he was sanctified, an unholy thing, and hath done despite unto the Spirit of grace?

LA

Status
Not open for further replies.