ECT MAD interp flaw

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Danoh can surely dish it out, but, he can't take it. I wonder why? He sure doesn't stick around. He just packs his bags and gets outta Dodge as fast as humanly possible. What a guy.

Danoh

Danoh can surely dish it out, but, he can't take it. I wonder why? He sure doesn't stick around. He just packs his bags and gets outta Dodge as fast as humanly possible. What a guy.

Try contributing like other Mads do.

You mostly go for knocking others and or chain smoking three or four posts one right after the other as if you live for pettiness and conflict.

Try instead; posting an actual study from GM, every so often.

Or is it that all you can do is wait for heir and STP to tell you what to believe?

You are expected to mature at some point.

And at what point do you grow up and put your pettiness aside that pointing anything out to you is taken personally by you; even though you are ever knocking all sorts of people on TOL?

I'll leave you to this mess.

There is no point in going back and forth with you.

To do so is to feed your need for pettiness further.

You are too focused in your need to be petty with others.

Everyone points this out to you but those who should.

1 Corinthians 2:14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned. 2:15 But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man. 2:16 For who hath known the mind of the Lord, that he may instruct him? But we have the mind of Christ.

1 Corinthians 3:1 And I, brethren, could not speak unto you as unto spiritual, but as unto carnal, even as unto babes in Christ. 3:2 I have fed you with milk, and not with meat: for hitherto ye were not able to bear it, neither yet now are ye able. 3:3 For ye are yet carnal: for whereas there is among you envying, and strife, and divisions, are ye not carnal, and walk as men?

Danoh

I think we're the chosen few.
But that's just me, how 'bout you?

No sense in draggin' on past our needs
Let's don't keep it hangin' on
If the fire's out we should both be gone...

Some people are made for each other
Some people can love one another for life - How 'bout us?

- Champaign, 1981

:chuckle:

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
No sense in draggin' on past our needs
Let's don't keep it hangin' on
If the fire's out we should both be gone...

Some people are made for each other
Some people can love one another for life - How 'bout us?

- Champaign, 1981

Maybe I'm crazy.
Maybe you're crazy.
Maybe we're crazy.
Possibly.

heir

TOL Subscriber
Zechariah 13:1 In that day there shall be a fountain opened to the house of David and to the inhabitants of Jerusalem for sin and for uncleanness.

Christ opened up a fountain to wash away sin when He came the first time 2000 years ago.

and the Jews and Gentiles have been availing themselves of it ever since.

Even Paul the Jew availed himself of it.

Act 22:16 And now why tarriest thou? arise, and be baptized, and wash away thy sins, calling on the name of the Lord.

Have you?

LA

Danoh

He does.

He does.

:down:

You're being one sided...again.

In your thumbs down only to my side of our issue.

Each our loyalty should be to the truth of a thing; not to some notion of "on the same team..."

But, at least it has come to be expected that I am not going to put some sort of a united "front" above what is right; no matter who that offends and or wins the approval of.

I'll leave it at that; as there is no point in pointing that out to you a third time to no avail.

The best towards the both of you and yours, nonetheless; tomorrow you just might free yourselves of this nonsense.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Takes less effort than being two-faced.

It was an unkind and untrue thing to say to GM.

Each our loyalty should be to the truth of a thing; not to some notion of "on the same team..."
I got nothing against teams

But, at least it has come to be expected that I am not going to put some sort of a united "front" above what is right; no matter who that offends and or wins the approval of.
Is that what you think your nastiness is doing?

I'll leave it at that;
Again?

The best towards the both of you and yours,
Back at 'cha.

tomorrow you just might free yourselves of this nonsense.
Maybe, maybe not.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

I'll leave it at that; as there is no point in pointing that out to you a third time to no avail.

The best towards the both of you and yours, nonetheless; tomorrow you just might free yourselves of this nonsense.

Your problem is, Danoh, we're all a member of the Body of Christ. Yet. you've been acting like some "Antibody" fighting against the Body.