ECT MAD interp chaos #456: You can't be in the New Covenant

Interplanner

Did you know the Gospels, 2 Cor 3-5 and Hebrews are all pre-chopped and that you are barred from entry? You can't have what they offer?

Ask the MAD guys who need to get out, get air, have a beer, and "do the work of an evangelist" so they stop screwing up the Bible with overthought junk-theology.

They think you cant' enjoy the New Covenant. They don't realize it is here now, in Christ now, for all people. It is not a restored Israel. It does indeed sound like it, but it is not. There is not a hint of restoring the land to Israel at any time it is mentioned:

1, the last supper. Forget it.

2, 2 Cor 3-5. Written to mostly Gentiles. Written for all mankind. Justification is for all mankind. God was in Christ for all mankind. MAD is butt-naked, emperor's clothes nakedness and madness, mental illness.

3, Hebrews. Anyone who know the basics of Hebrews knows it is not about regaining the land. If that's not clear from 11, just finish the book's vision of where all this is going: TO AN UNSHAKEABLE KINGDOM of the Jerusalem that is above and nearly here, and the Cloud, and the new high priest. Because it is in a letter where the first third of the book was to prove that THERE WAS A PRIESTHOOD BEFORE THE LAW AND AARON!!! That's the priest we want and have.

MAD is as much fraud as Hilary.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Did you know the Gospels, 2 Cor 3-5 and Hebrews are all pre-chopped and that you are barred from entry? You can't have what they offer?

Ask the MAD guys who need to get out, get air, have a beer, and "do the work of an evangelist" so they stop screwing up the Bible with overthought junk-theology.

They think you cant' enjoy the New Covenant. They don't realize it is here now, in Christ now, for all people. It is not a restored Israel. It does indeed sound like it, but it is not. There is not a hint of restoring the land to Israel at any time it is mentioned:

1, the last supper. Forget it.

2, 2 Cor 3-5. Written to mostly Gentiles. Written for all mankind. Justification is for all mankind. God was in Christ for all mankind. MAD is butt-naked, emperor's clothes nakedness and madness, mental illness.

3, Hebrews. Anyone who know the basics of Hebrews knows it is not about regaining the land. If that's not clear from 11, just finish the book's vision of where all this is going: TO AN UNSHAKEABLE KINGDOM of the Jerusalem that is above and nearly here, and the Cloud, and the new high priest. Because it is in a letter where the first third of the book was to prove that THERE WAS A PRIESTHOOD BEFORE THE LAW AND AARON!!! That's the priest we want and have.

MAD is as much fraud as Hilary.

You know something? When you're not making any sense, you're sounding naive and ignorant. So, it looks like you have the WORST of both worlds at your disposal.

Interplanner

You know something? When you're not making any sense, you're sounding naive and ignorant. So, it looks like you have the WORST of both worlds at your disposal.

Instead of emotional reactions, which I have no time for, is there a specific text question you would like to discuss? The first mentioned is Christ offering the New Covenant in his flesh for the world.

Interplanner

The tribe that is justified by Christ in his Gospel FOR THE WHOLE WORLD.

You can't trick me with Judaism's questions.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Instead of emotional reactions, which I have no time for, is there a specific text question you would like to discuss? The first mentioned is Christ offering the New Covenant in his flesh for the world.

Do you really believe that I care if you're wasting your time? You preach false doctrine. The more of your time that goes to waste, the better. It stops you from spreading your philosophy. So, in essence, I'm happy to oblige you in wasting your time.

Interplanner

Do you really believe that I care if you're wasting your time? You preach false doctrine. The more of your time that goes to waste, the better. It stops you from spreading your philosophy. So, in essence, I'm happy to oblige you in wasting your time.

MAD is a fraud.

When is the last time YOU recommended a person read Acts 13's sermon aloud 10x?

SaulToPaul 2

MAD is a fraud.

When is the last time YOU recommended a person read Acts 13's sermon aloud 10x?

Made up.
Why would you make that up out of thin air?

Jer 31:31 (KJV)
Heb 8:8 (KJV)

These scriptures are NOT going to change. Change your mind to agree with them.

Why art thou becoming an artful dodger?

Interplanner

Perhaps, you ought to take the time and learn how to articulate your thoughts better? That would be my advice to you.

What could be more clear than declaring MAD a fraud?

I did just what you said about Acts 13 about 2 days ago. Enjoy! (The truth is that MAD's call it 'rambling' when I do that--because all the 2P2P has been purged, but that's the way frauds are--just see Hilary's party!)

SaulToPaul 2

I did just what you said about Acts 13 about 2 days ago. Enjoy! (The truth is that MAD's call it 'rambling' when I do that--because all the 2P2P has been purged, but that's the way frauds are--just see Hilary's party!)

Made up.

SaulToPaul 2

When is the last time you made any logical sense? Try real hard to remember. There MUST have been a minuscule window of time that it may have occurred.

GM, these fraudulent infantile sentence fragments of yours are disconcerting, but also to be expected considering to doctrinal foreclosure with which the red dirt promises have engulfed your thinking, leading you away from the spiritual enterprise found in the NHNE event. Agreed?

Interplanner

Made up.

The new covenant in Heb 8:8 didn't change. it is available for all people who live in the fear of death, who lack righteousness, who need forgiveness, who need a priest 'inside the veil', who need a priest who is not of the order of Aaron. That's all of us. Enjoy!

MAD is a fraud and insanely fractures everything about the Bible that it can to keep it under human control.

SaulToPaul 2

The new covenant in Heb 8:8 didn't change. it is available for all people who live in the fear of death, who lack righteousness, who need forgiveness, who need a priest 'inside the veil', who need a priest who is not of the order of Aaron. That's all of us. Enjoy!
Which tribe? Heb 8:8 (KJV)

You say "all people", God says "house of Israel/Judah"

WHOM should I Believe?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

I enjoy how you mix politics with non-sense.