ECT MAD implies both Jesus and Paul are liars.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
That is why those in MAD have posted:

Jesus came for and to Israel.

No one was in the B.O.C. before Paul.

and on and on which scripture proves to be a lies.

Then show us from the scriptures.

Jesus came for and to Israel.

Matthew 10

5 These twelve Jesus sent out and commanded them, saying: “Do not go into the way of the Gentiles, and do not enter a city of the Samaritans. 6 But go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel. 7 And as you go, preach, saying, ‘The kingdom of heaven is at hand.’

Romans 15

8 Now I say that Jesus Christ was a minister of the circumcision for the truth of God, to confirm the promises made unto the fathers:

The 4 Gospels are not for us.

Matthew 10

5 These twelve Jesus sent out and commanded them, saying: “Do not go into the way of the Gentiles, and do not enter a city of the Samaritans. 6 But go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel. 7 And as you go, preach, saying, ‘The kingdom of heaven is at hand.’

No one was in the B.O.C. before Paul.

1 Timothy 1:16

16 However, for this reason I obtained mercy, that in me first Jesus Christ might show all longsuffering, as a pattern to those who are going to believe on Him for everlasting life.

Get ready for the "that doesn't mean what it says". All to easy...

glorydaz

The scriptures ( OT ) could not make Timothy wise unto salvation if they did not teach about Jesus and what was required by God for salvation.

And that is why so many people believed in the Lord Jesus Christ before He came and walked among us, right? :chuckle:

2Ti 3:15
And that from a child thou hast known the holy scriptures, which are able to make thee wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus.
The scriptures in 2 Ti.3:15 are a reference to the OT, but you must dent the validity of what Paul said to prop up the lies of MAD.

I'm not "denting" the validity of what Paul said. I'm telling you what he said, since you don't seem to get it.

Why was the OT effective for some and not for others ? Oh wait the scriptures answers that question.

Heb 4:2
For unto us was the gospel preached, as well as unto them: but the word preached did not profit them, not being mixed with faith in them that heard it.

That gospel (good news) was of entering the promised land. Those who didn't believe God, did not enter in. They died in the wilderness instead. You realize that those people in Heb. 4 had faith that Jesus was the promised Messiah, right?

I'm pretty sure you've been told there is more than one Gospel. It's the Gospel of Salvation you need to worry about.

dodge

Then show us from the scriptures.

16 However, for this reason I obtained mercy, that in me first Jesus Christ might show all longsuffering, as a pattern to those who are going to believe on Him for everlasting life. [/I][/COLOR]

To easy:The following verse proves MAD is a lie !

Rom 16:7
Salute Andronicus and Junia, my kinsmen, and my fellowprisoners, who are of note among the apostles, who also were in Christ before me.

Get ready for the "that doesn't mean what it says" and the MAD diversion and dance.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Salute Andronicus and Junia, my kinsmen, and my fellowprisoners, who are of note among the apostles, who also were in Christ before me.

Get ready for the "that doesn't mean what it says" and the MAD diversion and dance.

So explain the contradiction. It is in the verse I posted. Which one should I believe?

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

Too is used in the following ways: as an ordinary adverb (before an adjective or adverb or before 'much', 'many', 'few' etc): You're too young to understand politics. as a way of showing how a sentence, clause, or phrase is related to what has just been said: 'We're going to the park.'

Brother Vinny

Too is used in the following ways: as an ordinary adverb (before an adjective or adverb or before 'much', 'many', 'few' etc): You're too young to understand politics. as a way of showing how a sentence, clause, or phrase is related to what has just been said: 'We're going to the park.'

I don't think "also" or "too" is his point of contention here. I think the phrase "in Christ before me" is.

Reactions: Lon

dodge

and who also , means more than Andronicus and Junia were in Christ before Paul.

glorydaz

I have never said we do not need Paul. God picked him for a purpose and that purpose was to direct folks to Jesus just like ALL the Apostles and Jesus Himself did.

I actually heard Paul when he said to follow him as he followed Jesus.

I also heard the scriptures that said Paul persecuted Christ when he persecuted the B.O.C. which existed before Paul ever got saved.
"Saul, Saul why do you persecute me" and "Saul said who are you and Jesus said I am Jesus who you persecute".

Since Jesus was already in heaven how do you propose that Paul persecuted Jesus ? Paul persecuted Jesus when Paul persecuted the B.O.C. who MAD says did not exist before Paul revealed the mystery, which is an obvious lie.

You won't find any verse that says Paul persecuted the body of Christ, though, will you? It's easy to say things that have no proof.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Both ! Paul was an example of long suffering meaning God did not kill Paul when he persecuted the body of Christ. Paul was an example of God's long suffering NOT he was a pattern of being first in the B.O.C.

Why did he not kill Paul after Paul blasphemed the Holy Spirit? Back to the subject and your ignoring it.

1 Timothy 1:16

16 However, for this reason I obtained mercy, that in me first Jesus Christ might show all longsuffering, as a pattern to those who are going to believe on Him for everlasting life.

It is still in bold. Is Paul double minded? Then he does not mean the same thing in Romans 16 as he does to Timothy.

Compare what Paul said in bold to what James 2 shows.

Last edited: