ECT MAD implies both Jesus and Paul are liars.

Danoh

Why won't you acknowledge the scriptures?

John 1:17 For the law was given through Moses; grace and truth came through Jesus Christ.

Again...and again...and again...each time to no avail...where you are concerned...

John 1 opens with things just before and after the Cross.

John then proceeds to go into a narrative of events prior to the Cross.

In other words, under the Law for righteousness.

He then ends John on the same note with which He began John; which is what John 1:17 is talking about - ISRAEL'S PROPHESIED Grace the Christ made possible for them by the Cross, that they might then be enabled to keep The Law as Sons ("their adoption").

Jesus was born under, lived under, and emphasized...obeying Moses: The Law.

Matthew 8:4 And Jesus saith unto him, See thou tell no man; but go thy way, shew thyself to the priest, and offer the gift that Moses commanded, for a testimony unto them.

That right there is Leviticus 14.

No matter what you erroneously continue to read into it...

He lived under the Law; emphasized living under the Law and added to that the tenents of the Kingdom their Law and their Prophets did say should come.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Notice, still no answers from JR.

Questions that JR refuses to answer:

Tell us what we have to obey that Jesus preached when he walked the earth.

Does the scripture say Jesus came with grace, yes or no?
You do realize I have a job that I work at, and that sometimes I am unable to respond, correct?

I will get to you when I get to you, you impatient heathen.

Danoh

Does this mean that the LORD Jesus Christ preached the gospel of the grace of God during His earthly ministry?

No, He did not.

He had preached His aspect of the gospel of the grace of God: God's PROPHESIED aspect.

John 1; 1 Peter 1.

As with "the kingdom" label, and as with Paul's use at times of the OT, but as applied differently by him; the various "gospel" labels are not the thing that differs.

Rather; what is being preached unto whom, when, etc - the Dispensational aspect.

This is what so confuses non-MADs.

While, to be so wooden in one's handling of the various labels as a MAD, only confuses the real issue: the thing that actually differs regardless of the particular label: Dispensational Identities.

Right Divider

Body part
He had preached His aspect of the gospel of the grace of God: God's PROPHESIED aspect.
How many "aspects" does the gospel of the grace of God have?

John 1; 1 Peter 1.

As with "the kingdom" label, and as with Paul's use at times of the OT, but as applied differently by him; the various "gospel" labels are not the thing that differs.
:french:

Rather; what is being preached unto whom, when, etc - the Dispensational aspect.

This is what so confuses non-MADs.
Many people force this confusion on themselves by trying to force the Bible to say what it does not say.

While, to be so wooden in one's handling of the various labels as a MAD, only confuses the real issue: the thing that actually differs regardless of the particular label: Dispensational Identities.
No, it's called details.

Just replace "gospel" with "good news" or "good message" and it's quite clear and simple.

Too many people have attempted to change the simple meaning of gospel into something else.

Danoh

How many "aspects" does the gospel of the grace of God have?

:french:

Many people force this confusion on themselves by trying to force the Bible to say what it does not say.

No, it's called details.

Just replace "gospel" with "good news" or "good message" and it's quite clear and simple.

Too many people have attempted to change the simple meaning of gospel into something else.

Dispensational Identies IS details.

And I am more than well aware of the meaning, root, etc., of the word "gospel."

Because "details..."

God's Truth

Again...and again...and again...each time to no avail...where you are concerned...

John 1 opens with things just before and after the Cross.

John then proceeds to go into a narrative of events prior to the Cross.

In other words, under the Law for righteousness.

He then ends John on the same note with which He began John; which is what John 1:17 is talking about - ISRAEL'S PROPHESIED Grace the Christ made possible for them by the Cross, that they might then be enabled to keep The Law as Sons ("their adoption").

Jesus was born under, lived under, and emphasized...obeying Moses: The Law.

Matthew 8:4 And Jesus saith unto him, See thou tell no man; but go thy way, shew thyself to the priest, and offer the gift that Moses commanded, for a testimony unto them.

That right there is Leviticus 14.

No matter what you erroneously continue to read into it...

He lived under the Law; emphasized living under the Law and added to that the tenents of the Kingdom their Law and their Prophets did say should come.

You just don't get it, for John was an apostle to the people who were circumcised, the Jews.

Same gospel different people.

What did you want John to preach to the Jews? Do you think he should of taught them to get uncircumcised and be like the Gentiles, just so ignorant people in the future will understand it is the same gospel to Jews and Gentiles?

God's Truth

You do realize I have a job that I work at, and that sometimes I am unable to respond, correct?

I will get to you when I get to you, you impatient heathen.

You had plenty of time to answer. You wasted time not answering and talking about nonsense, just as you did here.

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
So the Prophets of Israel, the Lord Jesus Christ, and the Twelve Apostles including the Apostle Paul, all preached the Resurrection.

God's Truth

No, He did not.

Try to prove it from the scripture.

The good news grace is Jesus Christ coming and preaching that he forgives sins.

Mark 1:1
[ John the Baptist Prepares the Way ] The beginning of the good news about Jesus the Messiah, the Son of God,

Acts 5:42
Day after day, in the temple courts and from house to house, they never stopped teaching and proclaiming the good news that Jesus is the Messiah.

Acts 8:12
But when they believed Philip as he proclaimed the good news of the kingdom of God and the name of Jesus Christ,they were baptized, both men and women.

Acts 8:35
Then Philip began with that very passage of Scripture and told him the good news about Jesus.

Acts 10:36
You know the message God sent to the people of Israel, announcing the good news of peace through Jesus Christ, who is Lord of all.

Acts 11:20
Some of them, however, men from Cyprus and Cyrene, went to Antioch and began to speak to Greeks also, telling them the good news about the Lord Jesus.

I am an enemy of the devil, and I want to help those who want the truth.

Right Divider

Body part
The good news grace is Jesus Christ coming and preaching that he forgives sins.

Mark 1:1
[ John the Baptist Prepares the Way ] The beginning of the good news about Jesus the Messiah, the Son of God,

Acts 5:42
Day after day, in the temple courts and from house to house, they never stopped teaching and proclaiming the good news that Jesus is the Messiah.

Acts 8:12
But when they believed Philip as he proclaimed the good news of the kingdom of God and the name of Jesus Christ,they were baptized, both men and women.

Acts 8:35
Then Philip began with that very passage of Scripture and told him the good news about Jesus.

Acts 10:36
You know the message God sent to the people of Israel, announcing the good news of peace through Jesus Christ, who is Lord of all.

Acts 11:20
Some of them, however, men from Cyprus and Cyrene, went to Antioch and began to speak to Greeks also, telling them the good news about the Lord Jesus.

I am an enemy of the devil, and I want to help those who want the truth.
The good news that Jesus is the Messiah is NOT the SAME good news that He died for our sins.

You continue to confuse what should be easy to understand.