ECT MAD has it wrong about Peter who according to Paul lived as the gentiles. What else?

john w

Hall of Fame
lol, nope I am not a MADist I don't make a habit of ignoring Jesus and making Paul an idol.
You, to the children of Israel:

I am not A Moses-ite. I don't make a habit of ignoring the LORD God, like you do, and making Moses an idol.

Continued false dichotomy, and deception, and sophistry, from this divider of the brethren, false accuser,poser.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I know no gospel carries any weight with MADist. Strangely enough one would think Jesus was a cut above the rest and His words actually had meaning and worth. Your loss not mine.

John recorded that Jesus opened their understanding to scripture so I guess the question is why do MADist feel the need to destroy the context of what the Holy Spirit had John record ?
You know barely enough to end up with a false doctrine

DAN P

Hi and yes He did give them understanding as to the Kingdom of God as that is what the disciple wanted to know in Acts 1:1-8 and you do not understand what Jesus meant ??

PJ and I meant this post for DODGE !!

dan p

dodge

Says the follower that never studied anything. How do you go through life being a parrot of what others have read and studied ? At least the other MADist have a clue why, even though they are deluded, they believe what they do, but you just hang on their coat tails

dodge

And yet, he pulls it off anyway - quite an accomplishment there; dodge :chuckle:

lol, one of the scholars of MAD has spoken !

Sadly, MAD has made Paul their pope. Where exactly does that leave Jesus in the grand scheme of MAD ? Don't pretend He is all and all when His teachings are relegated for and to Israel while Paul is exalted and followed.

dodge

What did he believe? Teach us, please?

How does anyone get saved seems to be what is eluding MADist, because they have chopped and distorted the only gospel there is. There is only one way to be in the B.O.C. which of course is faith in the finished work of Jesus. No faith in Jesus =no salvation.

Act 8:35
Then Philip opened his mouth, and began at the same scripture, and preached unto him Jesus.

Act 8:37

Then Philip said, “If you believe with all your heart, you may.” And he answered and said, “I believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God.”

Contrary to MADist belief many folks were added to the B.O.C. even before Paul got saved.

musterion

How does anyone get saved seems to be what is eluding MADist, because they have chopped and distorted the only gospel there is. There is only one way to be in the B.O.C. which of course is faith in the finished work of Jesus. No faith =no salvation.

DAN P

Hi and tells us how you were saved as Paul was the PATTERN in 1 Tim 1:16 ??

You are all talk and have no KNOWLEDGE how salvation even works and do not know the PATTERN , do you ?

You are INSULTING , when you never explain YOUR salvation and then accuse me that I do not know how I was saved ?

You go first IF you can , then I will explain what you have NO CLUE as to what salvation means !!

Another no answer I see !!

dan p

john w

Hall of Fame
Hebrews 11 KJV

31 By faith the harlot Rahab perished not with them that believed not, when she had received the spies with peace.

dodgeball: MAD is lies!!!!! Rahab believed that Christ died for our sins, was raised again for her justification!!!!! You are twisting the scriptures!!!!!! You take scripture out of context!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SaulToPaul 2

Hebrews 11 KJV

31 By faith the harlot Rahab perished not with them that believed not, when she had received the spies with peace.

dodgeball: MAD is lies!!!!! Rahab believed that Christ died for our sins, was raised again for her justification!!!!! You are twisting the scriptures!!!!!! You take scripture out of context!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, how else could she have been spared, saint john? You've bought into the lies and deception.