Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucky

Hall of Fame
:thumb: :BRAVO:
Originally posted by Crow

Originally posted by brother Willi

Matthew 12:30
"He who is not with Me is against Me; and he who does not gather with Me scatters.

Matthew 12:31
"Therefore I say to you, any sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven people, but blasphemy against the Spirit shall not be forgiven.

Matthew 12:32
"Whoever speaks a word against the Son of Man, it shall be forgiven him; but whoever speaks against the Holy Spirit, it shall not be forgiven him, either in this age or in the age to come.

Matthew 12:33
"Either make the tree good and its fruit good, or make the tree bad and its fruit bad; for the tree is known by its fruit.

Matthew 12:34
"You brood of vipers, how can you, being evil, speak what is good? For the mouth speaks out of that which fills the heart.

First of all, let me address what appears to be a major source of your confusion.

The "Me" Jesus refers to in the verses above is Him, not YOU, brother Willie. And Jesus is the Son of Man referred to above, not YOU.

Christ made no such statements regarding those who disagree with YOU, brother Willie. You imply in more than one thread and the shoutbox that anyone who does not agree with YOU is disagreeing with Christ or the Spirit by tossing these verses out and/or calling them vipers. That is a misuse of these scriptures.

And Matt 12:30 affirms that Christ is the only way by affirming that if one is not with Him, one is against Him. It nicely supports John 14:6

John 14:6 "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father but by me."

Furthur supporting scriptures:

Acts 4:

8Then Peter, filled with the Holy Spirit, said to them: "Rulers and elders of the people! 9If we are being called to account today for an act of kindness shown to a cripple and are asked how he was healed, 10then know this, you and all the people of Israel: It is by the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, whom you crucified but whom God raised from the dead, that this man stands before you healed. 11He is
" 'the stone you builders rejected,
which has become the capstone' 12Salvation is found in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to men by which we must be saved."

1 John 5:

10Anyone who believes in the Son of God has this testimony in his heart. Anyone who does not believe God has made him out to be a liar, because he has not believed the testimony God has given about his Son. 11And this is the testimony: God has given us eternal life, and this life is in his Son. 12He who has the Son has life; he who does not have the Son of God does not have life.

So in light of scripture, I examine the following:

would a JUST God send folks to hell because they never heard of Jesus???

i tell you this, many of other faiths are better Christians then many of you here.

and when they come to Jesus, he will know them as his.

the Dalai Lama has in his words done more then you

he knows Jesus, and Jesus knows him

The Dalai Lama has not accepted Christ as savior. What he has done or not done on this earth of his own works or words does not bring him eternal life. He has not entered into relationship with Christ and accepted His gift of grace, which come only from Jesus Christ because only He made the perfect and acceptable sacrifice that satisfies the debt of our sins.

Only Christ can give us His righteousness, righteousness we cannot earn no matter how much our words have done. The passages above witness that there is not more than one way. So the Dalai Lama and those "better Christian" non-Christians are not saved and will not receive eternal life unless they accept Christ as savior before they die.

~~TRUTHSMACK~~

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
That girl knows her stuff!! :up:

Status
Not open for further replies.