Low life wretch of the day

Status
Not open for further replies.

ClimateSanity

I thought calling out other members was not allowed in this forum. Evidently it is allowed for some. There is a five year running thread called moron of the day. This gay like boy child called Town Heretic decided to post slander on me on his thread rather than face me on the post where I confronted him. I decided he should start this thread as low life wretch of the day. Any seconds?

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
The really funny aspect of town's "Quixote, part duh" is the way it used to display on the "active threads" board for years - every time anybody bumped it up, it read "Moron of the day" with "town heretic" directly under it :darwinsm:

Arthur Brain

I thought calling out other members was not allowed in this forum. Evidently it is allowed for some. There is a five year running thread called moron of the day. This gay like boy child called Town Heretic decided to post slander on me on his thread rather than face me on the post where I confronted him. I decided he should start this thread as low life wretch of the day. Any seconds?

How about the 'author' of this one, who thinks nothing about calling posters child molesters?

Prat.

:plain:

glorydaz

Townie thinks his "mocking" is of a higher sort than others, but slander is slander and putting lipstick on a pig doesn't change the grunt. His goal is to get people angry....just don't give him the satisfaction. :)

WizardofOz

:allsmile:

Quick - someone grab a tissue. It'll be ok lil fella

Arthur Brain

Townie thinks his "mocking" is of a higher sort than others, but slander is slander and putting lipstick on a pig doesn't change the grunt. His goal is to get people angry....just don't give him the satisfaction. :)

But it's all okay with you if your pal calls other posters child molesters?

How edifying. You and CS share the same little trough, though that's a bit of an insult to pigs come to think on it...

Swill. That's a better description.

Arthur Brain

You have to be kidding. Do you have a degree in mind reading?

You supposedly have an IQ of 140 and can't even follow basic English. Hey, why don't you have another meltdown and spam the place with your little 'punk' and 'faggot' crap?

You are one insidious little man after the vile spew you said to me. I don't expect an apology for it though go out of character for once.

:plain:

Status
Not open for further replies.