Love and compassion

akay

BANNED
Banned
The prophet’s mercy to animals, Even the bird found a place in his heart

The prophet’s heart would be shaken to its very foundations if he saw a distressed bird that lost its babies. A wounded animal, a hungry animal, a sick animal , insects burnt, water being polluted moved his heart, too, and stirred his compassion, yet on his shoulder he onus of imparting God’s message to the whole of the world. How great is such a prophet!

How miraculous is this prophet!

He is the message of heavens to the earth, the message of mercy, the exemplary to be followed. God says in the Holy Quran what means; “you have in the Messenger of Allah an excellent exemplar for him who hopes in Allah and the latter day and remembers Allah much. (21)

Prophet Muhammad called not to kill even a frog and he said, “Its croaking is tasbeeh (praising God).” Always with this litany was capped his words” Those who are not merciful will not find mercy( on the part of God).”

Such is his mercy that inspired his followers such as Um’ar ibn Al-Kahtab to the extent that he, too, was so worried if an animal was stumbled in the far east or west and feared that he would be held responsible for it before his Lord; he says” I fear that If an animal is stumbled in the far east or west that I will be held accountable before my Lord on the Day of Judgment.”

This is Mohammed, who rebuked the tyrannies of his times including emperors, notwithstanding he would be moved for a bird that lost its babies.

It is narrated that someone took two chicks of a bird (hamra), which came in panic searching for its chicks. Prophet Muhammad (Peace and blessings be upon him and his house) then asked, “Who has distressed it by taking its chicks?” Then he asked them to return the chicks.

Perhaps people lavish animals with their care because of their beauty unmindful of their being entities created by God, The case is different in Islam. The following Hadith lays credence to this fact. It is narrated that the prophet once passed by a burned out anthill. When the Prophet saw it he asked, “Who has burned it?” When he was informed of who had done it, he said, “Only the Lord of Fire has the right to punish with fire.” Is there any beauty in ants?!

His mercy was not only confined to caring about animals but it goes even more, Seeing a hungry animal would move his heart so much to the extent that he would go to its owner rebuking him for not feeding his animal.

Once the Prophet passed by a camel that was so emaciated its back was one with its abdomen. Upon that, the Prophet said, “Fear Allah with regard to livestock. Ride them in a fitting way and eat them when they are in good condition.”

In his heart, everything has a portion, the distressed among people would go to him to ease their hearts even the distressed animals would do the same thing. He once entered the garden of man from the Ansar (Muslims of Madinah) and there was a camel. When the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him and his house) saw the camel it froze and its eyes started watering. Then the Prophet of Allah (peace and blessings be upon him and his house) came to it and rubbed its ears so it calmed down. Then the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him and his house) said, “Who is the owner of this camel? Whose camel is this?” A young man from the Ansar told him (peace and blessings be upon him and his house),”O Messenger of Allah, it belongs to me.” Then he told him (peace and blessings be upon him and his house), “Do you not fear Allah with regard to this beast which Allah has let you own? It complained to me that you starve it and tire it by overworking it and using it beyond its capacity.”

The greatest man to ever walk the earth TheDeenShow #461

[MOD EDIT: YouTube Link removed]

The Qur'an and the Secrets of Egypt youtube

The mind blowing prophecies of Prophet Muhammad‎t youtube (ﷺ)

Last edited by a moderator:

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
The greatest man to ever walk the earth was the LORD JESUS CHRIST!

AMEN!

This is a CHRISTIAN forum. You should go find another place to play.

Probably should, but he can stay so long as he follows the rules.

When the heathens come to the Christian, it's a golden opportunity to lead them to Christ!

akay

BANNED
Banned
Christ is just a prophet

everyone that was alive when Jesus walked considered him a Prophet.

And the crowds were saying, “This is the prophet Jesus, from Nazareth in Galilee.” (Matthew 21:11)

The woman *said to Him, “Sir, I perceive that You are a prophet.(John 4:19)

When they sought to seize Him, they feared the people, because they considered Him to be a prophet. (Matthew 21:46)

So they *said to the blind man again, “What do you say about Him, since He opened your eyes?” And he said, “He is a prophet.” (John 9:17)
(interesting footnote, even those he gave vision to considered him a prophet)

And He said to them, “What things?” And they said to Him, “The things about Jesus the Nazarene, who was a prophet mighty in deed and word in the sight of God and all the people, (Luke 24:19)

Bible says that God is not man
‘God is not a man’ (Numbers 23:19)
‘For I am God, and not man’ (Hosea 11:9)

Jesus is called a man many times in the Bible
‘a man who has told you the truth’ (John 8:40)

‘Jesus the Nazarene, a man attested to you by God with miracles and wonders and signs which God performed through Him in your midst, just as you yourselves know.’ (Acts 2:22)

‘He will judge the world in righteousness through a man whom He has appointed’ (Acts 17:31)

‘the man Christ Jesus’ (Tim. 2:5)
The Bible says that Jesus denied he is God
Jesus spoke to a man who had called him ‘good,’ asking him, ‘Why do you call me good? No one is good except God alone.’ (Luke 18:19)

And he said to him, ‘Why are you asking me about what is good? There is only One who is good; but if you wish to enter into life, keep the commandments.’ (Matthew 19:17)

Jesus did not teach people that he was God
If Jesus had been telling people that he was God, he would have complimented the man. Instead, Jesus rebuked him, denying he was good, that is, Jesus denied he was God.

The Bible says that God is greater than Jesus
‘My Father is greater than I’ (John 14:28)
‘My father is greater than all.’ (John 10:29)

Jesus can not be God if God is greater than him. The Christian belief that the Father and son are equal is in direct contrast to the clear words from Jesus.

Jesus never instructed his disciples to worship him
‘When you pray, say Our Father which art in heaven.’ (Luke 11:2)

‘In that day, you shall ask me nothing. Whatsoever you ask of the Father in my name.’ (John 16:23)
The hour cometh and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth; for the Father seeketh such to worship him.’ (John 4:23)

If Jesus was God, he would have sought worship for himself
Since he didn’t, instead he sought worship for God in the heavens, therefore, he was not God

Jesus (pbuh) is not God but a Messenger of God - Dr Zakir Naik youtube​

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him, did not lie and was not evil man

see here

[MODERATOR EDIT: English only, please]​

youtube​

Right Divider

Body part
Christ is just a prophet

Jesus is THE LORD FROM HEAVEN. There is ONE LORD.
And the crowds were saying, “This is the prophet Jesus, from Nazareth in Galilee.” (Matthew 21:11)

When they sought to seize Him, they feared the people, because they considered Him to be a prophet. (Matthew 21:46)

So they *said to the blind man again, “What do you say about Him, since He opened your eyes?” And he said, “He is a prophet.” (John 9:17)

And He said to them, “What things?” And they said to Him, “The things about Jesus the Nazarene, who was a prophet mighty in deed and word in the sight of God and all the people, (Luke 24:19)
Notice that NONE of those verses say that Jesus was JUST a prophet. You are lying.
Quoting only PART of a verse is a form of LYING.

Num 23:19 (KJV)
(23:19) God [is] not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do [it]? or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good?

The point of that is that God does not lie, like a man does.

At that time, God was not man. Jesus, being God, took on human flesh.

Last edited:

akay

BANNED
Banned
You interpret the Bible as you wish

This does not help

The verses are clear that God is only the Father
Jesus Christ is the prophet of God

God does not have an image or a statue or a likeness, so Christ is not like God because this is against the commandments

But God does not turn into a human being

God is not human, that he should lie,
not a human being, that he should change his mind. 23:19

13 Bible Verses-God Never Changes …

The truth is that Jesus preached the same message that the Prophets in the Old Testament preached. There is a passage in the Bible which really emphasizes his core message. A man came to Jesus and asked “Which is the first commandment of all?”Jesus answered, “The first of all the commandments is Hear, O Israel, the Lord our God, the Lord is one.’’[Mark 12:28-29]. So the greatest commandment, the most important belief according to Jesus is that God is one. If Jesus was God he would have said ‘I am God, worship me’, but he didn’t. He merely repeated a verse from the Old Testament confirming that God is One.

But consider the following statement of Jesus: This is eternal life: to know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom you sent. I have glorified you on earth by finishing the work you gave me to do.[John 17:3-4].

2-

Christians claim that in the birth of Jesus, there occurred the miracle of the incarnation of God in the form of a human being. To say that God became truly a human being invites a number of questions. Let us ask the following about the man-God Jesus. What happened to his foreskin after his circumcision (Luke 2:21)?

Did it ascend to heaven, or did it decompose as with any human piece of flesh? During his lifetime what happened to his hair, nails, and blood shed from wounds? Did the cells of his body die as in ordinary human beings? If his body did not function in a truly human way, he could not be truly human as well as truly God. Yet, if his body functioned exactly in a human way, this would nullify any claim to divinity. It would be impossible for any part of God, even if incarnate, to decompose in any way and still be considered God. The everlasting, one God, in whole or in part, does not die, disintegrate, or decompose: ‘For I the Lord do not change.’ (Malachi 3:6)

Did Jesus’ flesh dwell in safety after his death?
Unless Jesus’ body never underwent ‘decay’ during his lifetime he could not be God, but if it did not undergo ‘decay’ then he was not truly human.

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

3-

aka satan

no

What famous non-Muslims said about Islam and Prophet Muhammad PBUH
Napoleon Bonaparte
I hope the time is not far off when I shall be able to unite all the wise and educated men of all the countries and establish a uniform regime based on the principles of Quran which alone are true and which alone can lead men to happiness.

Sir George Bernard Shaw
I have always held the religion of Muhammad in high estimation because of its wonderful vitality. It is the only religion which appears to me to possess that assimilating capacity to the changing phase of existence which can make itself appeal to every age. I have studied him - the wonderful man and in my opinion far from being an anti-Christ, he must be called the Saviour of Humanity.
I believe that if a man like him were to assume the dictatorship of the modern world he would succeed in solving its problems in a way that would bring it the much needed peace and happiness: I have prophesied about the faith of Muhammad that it would be acceptable to the Europe of tomorrow as it is beginning to be acceptable to the Europe of today.

H.G. Wells
The Islamic teachings have left great traditions for equitable and gentle dealings and behaviour, and inspire people with nobility and tolerance. These are human teachings of the highest order and at the same time practicable. These teachings brought into existence a society in which hard-heartedness and collective oppression and injustice were the least as compared with all other societies preceding it… Islam is replete with gentleness, courtesy, and fraternity.

Phillip Hitti
During all the first part of the Middle Ages, no other people made as important a contribution to human progress as did the Arabs, if we take this term to mean all those whose mother-tongue was Arabic, and not merely those living in the Arabian peninsula. For centuries, Arabic was the language of learning, culture and intellectual progress for the whole of the civilized world with the exception of the Far East. From the 9th to the 12th century there were more philosophical, medical, historical, religious, astronomical and geographical works written in Arabic than in any other human tongue.

R. Bosworth Smith
He was Caesar and Pope in one; but he was Pope without Pope’s pretensions, Caesar without the legions of Caesar: without a standing army, without a bodyguard, without a palace, without a fixed revenue; if ever any man had the right to say that he ruled by the right divine, it was Mohammed, for he had all the power without its instruments and without its supports. He cared not for the dressings of power. The simplicity of his private life was in keeping with his public life.

Sarojini Naidu
It was the first religion that preached and practised democracy; for, in the mosque, when the call for prayer is sounded and worshippers are gathered together, the democracy of Islam is embodied five times a day when the peasant and king kneel side by side and proclaim: ‘God Alone is Great’

Dr. William Draper
Four years after the death of Justinian, A.D. 569, was born in Mecca, in Arabia, the man who, of all men, has exercised the greatest influence upon the human race… To be the religious head of many empires, to guide the daily life of one-third of the human race, may perhaps justify the title of a Messenger of God.

Thomas Carlyle
The lies (Western slander) which well-meaning zeal has heaped round this man (Muhammad) are disgraceful to ourselves only.
A silent great soul, one of that who cannot but be earnest. He was to kindle the world, the world’s Maker had ordered so.

A. S. Tritton
The picture of the Muslim soldier advancing with a sword in one hand and the Qur’an in the other is quite false.

What non muslims said about the Prophet of islam - YouTube

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Christ is just a prophet

Nope. Christ was/is/will always be, God.

Matthew 16:15-17:
15 He said to them, “But who do you say that I am?”
16 Simon Peter answered and said, “You are the Christ, the Son of the living God.”
17 Jesus answered and said to him, “Blessed are you, Simon Bar-Jonah, for flesh and blood has not revealed this to you, but My Father who is in heaven.

Christ's favorite title for Himself was "Son of Man." That makes Him more than "just a prophet."

Notice how both of those are prior to Christ's birth.

Coincidence? I think not...

Jesus is called a man many times in the Bible
‘a man who has told you the truth’ (John 8:40)

Supra, re: "Son of Man"

‘Jesus the Nazarene, a man attested to you by God with miracles and wonders and signs which God performed through Him in your midst, just as you yourselves know.’ (Acts 2:22)

‘He will judge the world in righteousness through a man whom He has appointed’ (Acts 17:31)

‘the man Christ Jesus’ (Tim. 2:5)

Jesus is BOTH man AND God.

It's not a case of "Either or". It's a case of "both and".

The Bible says that Jesus denied he is God
Jesus spoke to a man who had called him ‘good,’ asking him, ‘Why do you call me good? No one is good except God alone.’ (Luke 18:19)

And he said to him, ‘Why are you asking me about what is good? There is only One who is good; but if you wish to enter into life, keep the commandments.’ (Matthew 19:17)

Jesus didn't deny that He was good.

He said "God alone is good."

Question for you: Was Jesus good? If you say no, I will challenge you on what about Him you think was NOT good.

If you say He WAS good, then I will challenge you on why you think, based on your own position that He is not God, that He's lying about there being "only One who is good," because according to your view, He's not God, therefore, not good.

See the problem yet?

Jesus did not teach people that he was God

Sure He did.

If Jesus had been telling people that he was God, he would have complimented the man. Instead, Jesus rebuked him, denying he was good, that is, Jesus denied he was God.

Nope. Jesus spoke in parables for a reason, Akay. It wasn't just for fun. It was to prevent those he spoke the parables to from understanding what He was saying.

The Bible says that God is greater than Jesus
‘My Father is greater than I’ (John 14:28)
‘My father is greater than all.’ (John 10:29)

Sorry, but that doesn't say that "God" is greater than Jesus.

It says that the Father is greater than Him, which every Christian believes, especially Trinitarians like myself.

Jesus can not be God if God is greater than him.

The problem, again, is that the verse you quoted doesn't say "God" is greater than Him.

It says that "the Father" is greater than Him.

The Christian belief that the Father and son are equal

... is not actually what Christians believe.

What we believe is that they are two different Persons within the Godhead, and that the Son subordinates Himself to the Father.

They are both (along with the Holy Spirit) ONE God.

is in direct contrast to the clear words from Jesus.

In other word, what you have is a straw man.

Jesus never instructed his disciples to worship him
‘When you pray, say Our Father which art in heaven.’ (Luke 11:2)

‘In that day, you shall ask me nothing. Whatsoever you ask of the Father in my name.’ (John 16:23)
The hour cometh and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth; for the Father seeketh such to worship him.’ (John 4:23)

And yet, his disciples did, in fact, worship Him, at least, one of them did:

Matthew 28:9-10:
9 And [a]as they went to tell His disciples, behold, Jesus met them, saying, “Rejoice!” So they came and held Him by the feet and worshiped Him. 10 Then Jesus said to them, “Do not be afraid. Go and tell My brethren to go to Galilee, and there they will see Me.”

If Jesus was God, he would have sought worship for himself

Note how every other righteous being mentioned in the Bible REJECTS any form of worship when someone begins to worship him, instead directing that worship to God.

Jesus never did so, because He is WORTHY of worship (literally what the word means), because He IS God.

Since he didn’t, instead he sought worship for God in the heavens, therefore, he was not God

Sure, He glorified His Father in Heaven, but He never directed worship away from Himself, and again, He WAS WORSHIPPED.

Jesus is not God but a Messenger of God - Dr Zakir Naik

Dr. Naiki is wrong.

Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him, did not lie and was not evil man

Yes, he did lie, and he was evil.

akay

BANNED
Banned
Again, Christ was not God and did not seek worship for himself and the disciples did not worship Him
The Father is greater than him, because the Father is God alone, and Christ is the Prophet of God

Jesus said, “Do not hold on to me, for I have not yet ascended to the Father. Go instead to my brothers and tell them, ‘I am ascending to my Father and your Father, to my God and your God.’”

John 20:17

Famous vote:

In the year 325 AD, that is, about three centuries after Jesus Christ, the men of the church held a meeting to discuss the nature of Jesus: Is he a human being, a messenger or a god embodied in a human being? After long discussions, the meeting concluded that he was an apostle. But the decision did not please the Emperor of Constantinople at the time, so he dissolved the Synod and appointed new priests. Discussions took place and they came to the decision for which the emperor appointed them; It is that Christ is a human God. Thus, Jesus attained the rank of gods by voting, and at that time, Jesus was the first to be appointed as a god by voting!

Finally, the evil of the scourge is what laughs!

revised edition:

There is an edition of the Christian book editions called the "Revised Edition" that is: revised and amended. How is it permissible to revise a book that is the word of God?! How do they fix it?! The word of God is not tampered with by anyone, neither revision nor revision nor addition..

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Every tenet of Trinitarian Christianity is based on the teachings of Paul, even though Jesus never said he was God, partner with God, or even God’s son. Nowhere did Jesus teach the doctrines of the Trinity, Crucifixion, Resurrection and Atonement. All of these tenets came from Paul, or from the Pauline theologians who followed in lockstep. The teachings of Paul, in fact, contradict the teachings of Jesus, much in the same way that the New Testament informs us of Paul’s conflict with James, Peter and Barnabas.

For example, Jesus taught Old Testament Law. Paul negated it. Jesus declared himself the ‘son of man.’ Eighty-eight times. Pauline theologians labeled him the ‘son of God.’ Jesus taught the oneness of God, and prayer to him alone. Paul suggested the Trinity and elevated Jesus

Nowhere in the scriptures can we deduce that the One God is an association of 3 Gods. On the contrary, the Catholic Creed clearly tells us that there is only one God: the Almighty Father, Creator of Heaven and Earth.
It is a heretical interpretation that was developed from the 3rd century that turned the One God into an association of three Gods...which is not in the scriptures. The Scriptures never refer to the Holy Spirit, the Angel of the Eternal, the Logos or the Son as being other Gods!

If Jesus said God is One, why does the trinity exist? - Q&A - Yusha Evans youtube​

Trinity is a family of gods? | Hashim and Sh.Mohammad vs Chris | Speakers Corner | Hyde Park​

youtube​

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Let’s back up. What does “Son of God” mean in the first place? No legitimate Christian sect suggests that God took a wife and had a child, and most certainly none conceive that God fathered a child through a human mother outside of marriage. Furthermore, to suggest that God physically mated with an element of His creation is so far beyond the limits of religious tolerance as to plummet down the sheer cliff of blasphemy, chasing the mythology of the Greeks.

So again, what does “Son of God” mean? And if Jesus Christ has exclusive rights to the term, why does the Bible record, “...for I (God) am a father to Israel, and Ephraim (i.e. Israel) is my firstborn” (Jeremiah 31:9) and, “...Israel is My son, even my firstborn” (Exodus 4:22)? Taken in the context of Romans 8:14, which reads, “For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God,” many scholars conclude that “Son of God” is metaphorical and, as with christos, doesn’t imply exclusivity. After all, The Oxford Dictionary of the Jewish Religion confirms that in Jewish idiom “Son of God” is clearly metaphorical. To quote, “Son of God, term occasionally found in Jewish literature, biblical and post-biblical, but nowhere implying physical descent from the Godhead.”

Why Jesus is not Son of God? - Dr. Zakir Naik - Questioner accepts Islam youtube​

[MODERATOR EDIT: English only, please]​

Last edited:

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Again, Christ was not God and did not seek worship for himself and the disciples did not worship Him
The Father is greater than him, because the Father is God alone, and Christ is the Prophet of God

Jesus said, “Do not hold on to me, for I have not yet ascended to the Father. Go instead to my brothers and tell them, ‘I am ascending to my Father and your Father, to my God and your God.’”

Famous vote:

In the year 325 AD, that is, about three centuries after Jesus Christ, the men of the church held a meeting to discuss the nature of Jesus: Is he a human being, a messenger or a god embodied in a human being? After long discussions, the meeting concluded that he was an apostle. But the decision did not please the Emperor of Constantinople at the time, so he dissolved the Synod and appointed new priests. Discussions took place and they came to the decision for which the emperor appointed them; It is that Christ is a human God. Thus, Jesus attained the rank of gods by voting, and at that time, Jesus was the first to be appointed as a god by voting!

revised edition:

There is an edition of the Christian book editions called the "Revised Edition" that is: revised and amended. How is it permissible to revise a book that is the word of God?! How do they fix it?! The word of God is not tampered with by anyone, neither revision nor revision nor addition..

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Every tenet of Trinitarian Christianity is based on the teachings of Paul, even though Jesus never said he was God, partner with God, or even God’s son. Nowhere did Jesus teach the doctrines of the Trinity, Crucifixion, Resurrection and Atonement. All of these tenets came from Paul, or from the Pauline theologians who followed in lockstep. The teachings of Paul, in fact, contradict the teachings of Jesus, much in the same way that the New Testament informs us of Paul’s conflict with James, Peter and Barnabas.

For example, Jesus taught Old Testament Law. Paul negated it. Jesus declared himself the ‘son of man.’ Eighty-eight times. Pauline theologians labeled him the ‘son of God.’ Jesus taught the oneness of God, and prayer to him alone. Paul suggested the Trinity and elevated Jesus

Nowhere in the scriptures can we deduce that the One God is an association of 3 Gods. On the contrary, the Catholic Creed clearly tells us that there is only one God: the Almighty Father, Creator of Heaven and Earth.
It is a heretical interpretation that was developed from the 3rd century that turned the One God into an association of three Gods...which is not in the scriptures. The Scriptures never refer to the Holy Spirit, the Angel of the Eternal, the Logos or the Son as being other Gods!

If Jesus said God is One, why does the trinity exist? - Q&A - Yusha Evans youtube​

Trinity is a family of gods? | Hashim and Sh.Mohammad vs Chris | Speakers Corner | Hyde Park​

youtube​

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Let’s back up. What does “Son of God” mean in the first place? No legitimate Christian sect suggests that God took a wife and had a child, and most certainly none conceive that God fathered a child through a human mother outside of marriage. Furthermore, to suggest that God physically mated with an element of His creation is so far beyond the limits of religious tolerance as to plummet down the sheer cliff of blasphemy, chasing the mythology of the Greeks.

So again, what does “Son of God” mean? And if Jesus Christ has exclusive rights to the term, why does the Bible record, “...for I (God) am a father to Israel, and Ephraim (i.e. Israel) is my firstborn” (Jeremiah 31:9) and, “...Israel is My son, even my firstborn” (Exodus 4:22)? Taken in the context of Romans 8:14, which reads, “For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God,” many scholars conclude that “Son of God” is metaphorical and, as with christos, doesn’t imply exclusivity. After all, The Oxford Dictionary of the Jewish Religion confirms that in Jewish idiom “Son of God” is clearly metaphorical. To quote, “Son of God, term occasionally found in Jewish literature, biblical and post-biblical, but nowhere implying physical descent from the Godhead.”

Why Jesus is not Son of God? - Dr. Zakir Naik - Questioner accepts Islam youtube​

أقوى 8 أسباب تنفي كون المسيح ابن الله | د. لورنس براون youtube​

:yawn:

Right Divider

Body part
Again, Christ was not God
Again, you are WRONG.

Jesus Christ is the LORD JESUS CHRIST... He is THE LORD from HEAVEN.

He is God in the flesh.

John 1:1-2 (KJV)
(1:1) In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. (1:2) The same was in the beginning with God.
John 1:14 (KJV)
(1:14) And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

and did not seek worship for himself and the disciples did not worship Him

John 20:26-29 (KJV)
(20:26) And after eight days again his disciples were within, and Thomas with them: [then] came Jesus, the doors being shut, and stood in the midst, and said, Peace [be] unto you. (20:27) Then saith he to Thomas, Reach hither thy finger, and behold my hands; and reach hither thy hand, and thrust [it] into my side: and be not faithless, but believing. (20:28) And Thomas answered and said unto him, My Lord and my God. (20:29) Jesus saith unto him, Thomas, because thou hast seen me, thou hast believed: blessed [are] they that have not seen, and [yet] have believed.

Notice that Jesus did NOT reprimand Thomas for calling HIM GOD!

If Jesus was not God, then Thomas was committing BLASPHEME against God!

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber

Repeating yourself won't make what you say come true, Akay, especially since I showed you that those claims are false, as per Scripture.

Consider the following article, sir:

The Father is greater than him,

Agreed.

because the Father is God alone,

Not quite.

John 17:3:
3 And this is eternal life, that they may know You, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom You have sent.

The "You" there is the Father. The verse says that the Father is the only true God.

What it does NOT say, however, is "You, who are God alone," nor does it say "only You, the true God," nor does it say only "You, the true God."

What it says is "... that they may know You, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom You have sent."

and Christ is the Prophet of God

Sure, but that doesn't exclude Him from being anything else, such as also being God himself.

Yes, and?

Famous vote:

revised edition:

It's a good thing we don't decide what is truth based on popular opinion!

The Bible became the Bible when it was written, not when men decided on what to include in a book.

Every tenet of Trinitarian Christianity is based on the teachings of Paul,

Nope. Not every tenet.

even though Jesus never said he was God,

Yes, he did.

John 10:25-33:
25 Jesus answered them, “I told you, and you do not believe. The works that I do in My Father’s name, they bear witness of Me. 26 But you do not believe, because you are not of My sheep, [e]as I said to you. 27 My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me. 28 And I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; neither shall anyone snatch them out of My hand. 29 My Father, who has given them to Me, is greater than all; and no one is able to snatch them out of My Father’s hand. 30 I and My Father are one.”
31 Then the Jews took up stones again to stone Him. 32 Jesus answered them, “Many good works I have shown you from My Father. For which of those works do you stone Me?”
33 The Jews answered Him, saying, “For a good work we do not stone You, but for blasphemy, and because You, being a Man, make Yourself God.”
34 Jesus answered them, “Is it not written in your law, ‘I said, “You are gods” ’? 35 If He called them gods, to whom the word of God came (and the Scripture cannot be broken), 36 do you say of Him whom the Father sanctified and sent into the world, ‘You are blaspheming,’ because I said, ‘I am the Son of God’? 37 If I do not do the works of My Father, do not believe Me; 38 but if I do, though you do not believe Me, believe the works, that you may know and [f]believe that the Father is in Me, and I in Him.” 39 Therefore they sought again to seize Him, but He escaped out of their hand.

Twice they picked up stones to stone Him for blasphemy, for claiming to be God.

partner with God,

No one said He did. Straw man.

or even God’s son.

Nowhere did Jesus teach the doctrines of the Trinity,

Just because He didn't teach it doesn't mean that the Bible doesn't.

[Nowhere did Jesus teach the doctrines of the . . .] Crucifixion,

This is false.

Matthew 16:21

[Nowhere did Jesus teach the doctrines of the . . .] Resurrection

Again, false.

Same verse as above.

[Nowhere did Jesus teach the doctrines of the . . .] Atonement.

Jesus didn't, but the entire Old Testament (what would have been the Jewish scriptures at the time) certainly did.

All of these tenets came from Paul,

You'd think that if Paul taught atonement that he would have at least mentioned the word somewhere, right?

Not once does Paul mention "atonement." Paul's message was not the same as Jesus' message, for a reason.

or from the Pauline theologians who followed in lockstep.

Who aren't authoritative on the matter.

The teachings of Paul, in fact, contradict the teachings of Jesus, much in the same way that the New Testament informs us of Paul’s conflict with James, Peter and Barnabas.

No, they don't contradict. They're different, yes, but because they are not active simultaneously, they do not contradict.

For example, Jesus taught Old Testament Law. Paul negated it.

The fact that you recognize that there's something different about what Paul taught versus what Jesus taught puts you ahead of 90% of most Christians.

Jesus declared himself the ‘son of man.’ Eighty-eight times.

Correct, because He, being God, had never had that title before His incarnation. It was His new favorite title for Himself.

Pauline theologians labeled him the ‘son of God.’

So do other scriptures, provided above.

Jesus taught the oneness of God, and prayer to him alone.

Book, chapter, verse, please.

Paul suggested the Trinity and elevated Jesus

As He should have.

Nowhere in the scriptures can we deduce that the One God is an association of 3 Gods.

Not our position. In other words, a straw man argument.

On the contrary, the Catholic Creed clearly tells us that there is only one God: the Almighty Father, Creator of Heaven and Earth.

No, not even the Catholics get everything right.

It is a heretical interpretation that was developed from the 3rd century that turned the One God into an association of three Gods...which is not in the scriptures.

Because that's not what we teach.

Trinitarians are MONO-theists, not TRI-theists.

There is only one God. HE IS three Persons.

The Scriptures never refer to the Holy Spirit,

Something I've noticed is that you don't really know the Bible too well, do you?

Acts 5:1-11

the Angel of the Eternal,

Who's that?

the Logos

Are you referring to John 1:1?

or the Son as being other Gods!

Because they (the Holy Spirit, and the Son aka the LOGOS aka the Angel of the LORD) are the same God.

If Jesus said God is One, why does the trinity exist? - Q&A - Yusha Evans

Because, if you look at what Deuteronomy 6:4 says, it says the "The Lord our God, the Lord is one."

That word there for "one" is not "one [of singularity]." It's "one [of unity]."

It's the exact same word used when God said that a husband and wife are to become "one flesh." Two Persons united as one.

In addition, Genesis 1:1, the most studied verse in the entire Bible, and probably in all of history, says that "Elohim bara" (literally, "Gods, He created...") It's a plural noun, used with a singular verb.

Thus, Genesis 1:1 and Deuteronomy 6:4 show that God is a plural unity. His nature is even further revealed by other scriptures.

Trinity is a family of gods? | Hashim and Sh.Mohammad vs Chris | Speakers Corner | Hyde Park

This is not what Trinitarianism teaches.

Let’s back up. What does “Son of God” mean in the first place?

Depends on the context, but in this context, it means, literally, that Jesus is God, because just as the son of a human is a human, so too is the Son of God, God.

No legitimate Christian sect suggests that God took a wife and had a child,

Duh.

and most certainly none conceive that God fathered a child through a human mother outside of marriage.

Luke 1:26-56; Matthew 1:18-24

Furthermore, to suggest that God physically mated with an element of His creation

No one here believes this.

is so far beyond the limits of religious tolerance as to plummet down the sheer cliff of blasphemy, chasing the mythology of the Greeks.

So again, what does “Son of God” mean?

Supra.

And if Jesus Christ has exclusive rights to the term,

Christ has exclusive rights to the meaning of the term "Son of God" in that He is truly, literally, the Son of God.

All other instances where beings are referred to as (a) "son(s) of God" is figurative, in that they were MADE BY God.

why does the Bible record, “...for I (God) am a father to Israel, and Ephraim (i.e. Israel) is my firstborn” (Jeremiah 31:9) and, “...Israel is My son, even my firstborn” (Exodus 4:22)? Taken in the context of Romans 8:14, which reads, “For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God,” many scholars conclude that “Son of God” is metaphorical and, as with christos, doesn’t imply exclusivity. After all, The Oxford Dictionary of the Jewish Religion confirms that in Jewish idiom “Son of God” is clearly metaphorical. To quote, “Son of God, term occasionally found in Jewish literature, biblical and post-biblical, but nowhere implying physical descent from the Godhead.”

Because it's a figure of speech. Israel (the nation) isn't really a son, and often times Israel is also described as a woman.

It's as simple as that.

Also, the Oxford Dictionary of the Jewish Religion isn't a very good authority on the matter.

Why Jesus is not Son of God? - Dr. Zakir Naik - Questioner accepts Islam

Again, Dr. Naik (wasn't it "Naika" before?) is wrong. Jesus IS the Son of God.

[MODERATOR EDIT: English only, please]

This is an English forum. Please use English, or you will receive a warning.

akay

BANNED
Banned
John 1:14

14 The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory of the one and only Son, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth John 1:14

We have to note - first of all - that these words mentioned in the beginning of the Gospel of John are not from the words of “Christ” but rather the words of “John.” Christ did not say such words at all.

These are the words of a Jew named Philon
(20 BC - 40 AD) lived in the Hellenistic era in Alexandria, a philosopher and thinker who was influenced by Greek philosophy

Then if the Word is God and the Word became flesh, then this means God becoming flesh, and this is a change in God, and their book says that God does not change [Malachi 3:6]

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Thomas' saying to Christ "My Lord" does not imply the divinity of Christ

“My Lord ” does not mean divinity, because my Lord means “Teacher” and “My God” was said about others, including Moses, judges, and even Satan.

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Jesus did not write the bible that was revealed by God. Not even was it written immediately after his departure. He did not order or desire at any time in his life to write anything on his behalf. Therefore, the Bible which is in circulation today is not a representation of Jesus' teachings.

Out of the total of 27 Books of the New Testament, more than half is authored by Paul. As opposed to Paul, the Master has not written a single word of the twenty-seven books. If you can lay your hands on what is called "'A Red Letter Bible," you will find every word alleged to have been uttered by Jesus - in red ink and the rest in normal black ink. Don't be shocked to find that in this so called Gospel of Jesus, over ninety percent of the 27 Books of the New Testament is printed in black ink!

New Testament of the Bible regarding Jesus by Yusha ...youtube

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

. Jesus prayed in prostration (Matthew 26:39), like the other prophets (see Nehemiah 8:6 with regard to Ezra and the people, Joshua 5:14 for Joshua, Genesis 17:3 and 24:52 for Abraham, Exodus 34:8 and Numbers 20:6 for Moses and Aaron). Who prays like that, Christians or Muslims?

1. Jesus taught the oneness of God (Mark 12:29-30, Matthew 22:37 and Luke 10:27), as conveyed in the first commandment (Exodus 20:3). Nowhere did he declare the Trinity.

2. Jesus declared himself a man and a prophet of God (see above), and nowhere claimed divinity or divine sonship. Which creed are the above points more consistent with—the Trinitarian formula or the absolute monotheism of Islam?

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

You claim Jesus is God. You cannot produce a single claim and clarification by Jesus himself where he said: " I am God" you cannot.
The Bible has a problem. It cannot make up its mind whether Jesus is God or not. Christians happily point to verses where Jesus supposedly says "I and the Father are one", but then when someone points out that Jesus also said "I am going to your God and my God", they dismiss it as irrelevant and say things like "well Jesus is both man and God and also his son". For Muslims, this is the ultimate heresy. It shows that the Bible is the work of multiple hands. Jesus was not the liar. The people who tried to speak in his name and created a new ideology were the liars.

John 10 verse 30:

" John 10:30 is often quoted to show that Jesus is equal to God. But when you read the verse in its context you will find that the passage taken as a whole proves the opposite. People are often content to quote the verse in isolation to show that Jesus said I and the Father are one

then the Jews picked up stones to stone him because they understood him to mean that he is claiming to be God. It is only when you read the passage to see what comes before and after this verse that you will realise that the Jews misunderstood what Jesus was saying.

In fact, Jesus tried to explain what he meant, and the explanation he gave is still in the Bible for everyone to see. It is surprising that so many people who say they love Jesus ignore his explanation and repeat the mistake which was made by the enemies of Jesus When Jesus said, I and the Father are one(chapter 10, verse 30)

the Jews picked up stones to stone him (verse 31). Jesus could not understand their behaviour, because he had said nothing wrong. So he asked them what he had done wrong to make them want to stone him (verse 32). They replied that Jesus had committed blasphemy since he was only a man yet he claimed to be God (verse 33).

But it is clear from the Bible passage above that Jesus did not claim to be God. He only claimed to be the Christ (verse 25). When did he say he was God? They were deliberately misquoting Jesus and putting words in his mouth which they will try to use later as false evidence against him so they could have an excuse to kill him.

[Moderator Edit: Link removed]

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Last edited by a moderator:

akay

BANNED
Banned
There are several key verses which Christians use to prove the biblical origin of the Trinity. Upon analysis of these verses, one can clearly see that they do not prove the Trinity, but rather the same monotheistic message of God. One of the most frequently cited passages from the Bible is Isaiah 9:6-7, from which Christians conclude that the Messiah must be God incarnate. The passage states:

“or a child will be born to us, a son will be given to us; And the government will rest on His shoulders; And His name will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Eternal Father, Prince of Peace. There will be no end to the increase of His government or of peace, on the throne of David and over his kingdom, to establish it and to uphold it with justice and righteousness from then on and forevermore the zeal of the Lord of hosts will accomplish this.”

That Isaiah 9:6 has been misinterpreted can be seen from the fact that Jesus is never called the “Eternal Father” anywhere else in Bible. Since the Trinitarian doctrine teaches that Christians should “neither confound the Persons nor divide the Substance” (Athanasian Creed), how can the Trinitarians accept that Jesus is the “Eternal Father”? Let us consider additional facts impartially.

First, all the Hebrew verb forms in Isaiah 9:6 are in the past tense. For example, the word which the Christian Bibles render as “his name will be called” is the two words ‘vayikra shemo,’ which properly translated, should read “his name was called.” The word “vayikra” is the first word to appear in the book of Leviticus (1:1), and it is translated properly over there – in the past tense. In addition, the King James Version translates the same verbs elsewhere in the past tense in Genesis 4:26 and Isaiah 5:25. Only in Isaiah 9:6-7 are these verbs translated in the future tense!

Notice that it says “a child HAS been born to us.” This is an event that has just occurred, not a future event. Isaiah is not making a prophecy, but recounting history. A future event would say a child will be born to us, but this is NOT what the verse says. The Christian translations capitalize the word ‘son’ assuming that this is a messianic prophecy and the names of a divine son.

Second, the two letter word “is”, is usually not stated in Hebrew. Rather, “is” is understood. For example, the words “hakelev” (the dog) and “gadol” (big), when joined into a sentence - hakelev gadol - means “the dog IS big,” even though no Hebrew word in that sentence represents the word “is.” A more accurate translation of the name of that child, then, would be “A wonderful counselor is the mighty God, the everlasting father ...”. This name describes God, not the person who carries the name. The name Isaiah itself means “God is salvation,” but no one believes the prophet himself is God in a human body!

Third, the phrase “Mighty God” is a poor translation according to some biblical scholars. Although English makes a clear distinction between “God” and “god,” the Hebrew language, which has only capital letters, cannot. The Hebrew word “God” had a much wider range of application than it does in English. Some suggest a better translation for the English reader would be “mighty hero,” or “divine hero.” Both Martin Luther and James Moffatt translated the phrase as “divine hero” in their Bibles.

Fourth, according to the New Testament, Jesus was never called any of these names in his lifetime.

Fifth, if Isaiah 9:6 is taken to refer to Jesus, then Jesus is the Father! And this is against the Trinitarian doctrine.

Sixth, the fact that the New Testament does not quote this passage shows that even the New Testament authors didn’t take this verse to be in reference to Jesus.

Seventh, the passage is talking about the wonders performed by the Lord for Hezekiah, king of Judah. Preceding verses in Isaiah 9 talk of a great military triumph by Israel over its enemies. At the time Isaiah is said to have written this passage, God had just delivered King Hezekiah and Jerusalem from a siege laid by the Assyrians under General Sennacherib. The deliverance is said to have been accomplished in spectacular fashion: an angel went into the Assyrian camp and killed 185,000 soldiers while they slept. When Sennacherib awoke to find his army decimated, he and the remaining soldiers fled, where he was assassinated by his own sons (Isaiah 37:36-3
cool.gif
. Chapters 36 and 37 of Isaiah recount how Hezekiah stood firm in the face of Sennacherib’s vast army and his blasphemous words against the God. When all seemed lost, Hezekiah continued to trust in the Lord, and for this he was rewarded with a miraculous victory. It is interesting to note that the statement, “the zeal of the Lord of hosts will accomplish this,” found at the end of Isaiah 9:7, is found in only two other places in the Bible: Isaiah 37:32 and 2 Kings 19:31. Both these passages discuss the miraculous deliverance of Hezekiah by God. Therefore, in light of the above, Isaiah is recounting God’s defense of Jerusalem during the Assyrian siege. Furthermore, Soncino’s commentary says the chapter is about the fall of Assyria and the announcement of the birth of Hezekiah, the son of Ahaz.

Right Divider

Body part
John 1:14

14 The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory of the one and only Son, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth John 1:14

We have to note - first of all - that these words mentioned in the beginning of the Gospel of John are not from the words of “Christ” but rather the words of “John.” Christ did not say such words at all.
The entire Bible is the Word of God.