ECT "Lordship 'Salvation'"-perverting the gospel of Christ

Cross Reference

If you read my writing, you will see my soul poured out. My flesh is just flesh, and my life is an approach to the grave. My true being is to exalt the goodness of Jesus.

He is my heart beat.

I shared with you 7 videos that reveal things about who NIG is.

That was my most straight forward reply.

To speak of religion and nationality would never answer the questions you were asking.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using TheologyOnline mobile app

You force me to believe you don't understand what I ask of you because if you did you would ask me to better explain myself. But you don't. You just keep on. That puzzles me.

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
You force me to believe you don't understand what I ask of you because if you did you would ask me to better explain myself. But you don't. You just keep on. That puzzles me.

The guy has several times stated that he thinks man made religions don't cut the mustard.

Yet you ask him what affiliation he is. :think:

God's Truth

I did. Galatians were violently scathed for their self righteousness.

Corinthians were praised for their faith, despite their utter sin.

We must rest in Jesus's work, not our fleshly efforts.

We are never without sin. It is only the sinless in place of our sin.

The Gospel is perverted by adding fleshy state to the equation of salvation.

We are saved by Jesus alone.

Whatever comes that is good in our lives after the Spirit begins their work in us, we count as the Spirits work and nothing more. We must remain humble and trust God.

God is Love, thus I appreciate these messages.

Sent from my iPad using TOL ~Jesus is the Theology and the Counselor is the Commentary

YOU added perversion to the gospel, just like the perversion you warn others about.

PS. Learn to care enough about your posts to make the quote feature helpful.

Cross Reference

Nameless.In.Grace;4761561]

We must rest in Jesus's work, not our fleshly efforts.

As it pertains to our salvation, you are correct.

We are never without sin. It is only the sinless in place of our sin.

But, if we believe we are born again then we are responsible for and to His indwelling Life, to walk in it and protect it, just as Jesus functioned. Jesus had no advocate. Jesus, by His faithfulness to the end, became ours. Now, if we sin, we have an advocate Who is able to plead our case; make intercession in our behalf. If God sees repentance, forgiveness is ours. Hence, we are given to overcome our sin and never presume to think Jesus will run interferrence for us because we claim His Name.

The Gospel is perverted by adding fleshy state to the equation of salvation.

"And I, if I be lifted up from the earth, will draw all men unto me." John 12:32 (KJV)

A response from our flesh is required for the outcome to be successful in Him. I.e., "Faith followed by works" unto this end: ". . . that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent. John 17:3 (KJV)

We are saved by Jesus alone.

Only the issue of salvation is covered in that understanding: "Therefore leaving the principles of the doctrine of Christ, let us go on unto perfection; not laying again the foundation of repentance from dead works, and of faith toward God, . . . " Hebrews 6:1-2 (KJV) It reads:"Let us move on". What does that infer?

Whatever comes that is good in our lives after the Spirit begins their work in us, we count as the Spirits work and nothing more. We must remain humble and trust God.

How 'bout the "stuff" that isn't so good? Should we believe that is all of the devil?

Last edited:

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
As it pertains to our salvation, you are correct.

But, if we believe we are born again then we are responsible for and to His indwelling Life, to walk in it and protect it, just as Jesus functioned. Jesus had no advocate. Jesus, by His faithfulness to the end, became ours. Now, if we sin, we have an advocate Who is able to plead our case; make intercession in our behalf. If God sees repentance, forgiveness is ours. Hence, we are given to overcome our sin and never presume to think Jesus will run interferrence for us because we claim His Name.

"And I, if I be lifted up from the earth, will draw all men unto me." John 12:32 (KJV)

A response from our flesh is required for the outcome to be successful in Him. I.e., "Faith followed by works" unto this end: ". . . that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent. John 17:3 (KJV)

Only the issue of salvation is covered in that understanding: "Therefore leaving the principles of the doctrine of Christ, let us go on unto perfection; not laying again the foundation of repentance from dead works, and of faith toward God, . . . " Hebrews 6:1-2 (KJV) It reads:"Let us move on". What does that infer?

How 'bout the "stuff" that isn't so good? Should we believe that is all of the devil?

I answered all of your questions in one of my Galatians expositions. I know you don't like links for answers, but I indeed answered all of your questions in depth, from heart and scripture.

http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...f-Galatians)&p=4760621&viewfull=1#post4760621

Also, I submit 2 chapters from scripture.

1 John 4King James Version (KJV)

4 Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.

2 Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God:

3 And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.

4 Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.

5 They are of the world: therefore speak they of the world, and the world heareth them.

6 We are of God: he that knoweth God heareth us; he that is not of God heareth not us. Hereby know we the spirit of truth, and the spirit of error.

7 Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; and every one that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God.

8 He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love.

9 In this was manifested the love of God toward us, because that God sent his only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through him.

10 Herein is love, not that we loved God, but that he loved us, and sent his Son to be the propitiation for our sins.

11 Beloved, if God so loved us, we ought also to love one another.

12 No man hath seen God at any time. If we love one another, God dwelleth in us, and his love is perfected in us.

13 Hereby know we that we dwell in him, and he in us, because he hath given us of his Spirit.

14 And we have seen and do testify that the Father sent the Son to be the Saviour of the world.

15 Whosoever shall confess that Jesus is the Son of God, God dwelleth in him, and he in God.

16 And we have known and believed the love that God hath to us. God is love; and he that dwelleth in love dwelleth in God, and God in him.

17 Herein is our love made perfect, that we may have boldness in the day of judgment: because as he is, so are we in this world.

18 There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love.

19 We love him, because he first loved us.

20 If a man say, I love God, and hateth his brother, he is a liar: for he that loveth not his brother whom he hath seen, how can he love God whom he hath not seen?

21 And this commandment have we from him, That he who loveth God love his brother also.

And ..............

Galatians 5Holman Christian Standard Bible (HCSB)

Freedom of the Christian
5 Christ has liberated us to be free. Stand firm then and don’t submit again to a yoke of slavery. 2 Take note! I, Paul, tell you that if you get yourselves circumcised, Christ will not benefit you at all. 3 Again I testify to every man who gets himself circumcised that he is obligated to keep the entire law. 4 You who are trying to be justified by the law are alienated from Christ; you have fallen from grace. 5 For through the Spirit, by faith, we eagerly wait for the hope of righteousness. 6 For in Christ Jesus neither circumcision nor uncircumcision accomplishes anything; what matters is faith working through love.

7 You were running well. Who prevented you from obeying the truth? 8 This persuasion did not come from the One who called you. 9 A little yeast leavens the whole lump of dough. 10 I have confidence in the Lord you will not accept any other view. But whoever it is that is confusing you will pay the penalty. 11 Now brothers, if I still preach circumcision, why am I still persecuted? In that case the offense of the cross has been abolished. 12 I wish those who are disturbing you might also get themselves castrated!

13 For you were called to be free, brothers; only don’t use this freedom as an opportunity for the flesh, but serve one another through love. 14 For the entire law is fulfilled in one statement: Love your neighbor as yourself.[a] 15 But if you bite and devour one another, watch out, or you will be consumed by one another.

The Spirit versus the Flesh
16 I say then, walk by the Spirit and you will not carry out the desire of the flesh. 17 For the flesh desires what is against the Spirit, and the Spirit desires what is against the flesh; these are opposed to each other, so that you don’t do what you want. 18 But if you are led by the Spirit, you are not under the law.

19 Now the works of the flesh are obvious:[c] sexual immorality, moral impurity, promiscuity, 20 idolatry, sorcery, hatreds, strife, jealousy, outbursts of anger, selfish ambitions, dissensions, factions, 21 envy,[d] drunkenness, carousing, and anything similar. I tell you about these things in advance—as I told you before—that those who practice such things will not inherit the kingdom of God.

22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faith,[e] 23 gentleness, self-control. Against such things there is no law. 24 Now those who belong to Christ Jesus have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires. 25 Since we live by the Spirit, we must also follow the Spirit. 26 We must not become conceited, provoking one another, envying one another.

Sent from my iPad using TOL ~Jesus is the Theology and the Counselor is the Commentary

Cross Reference

=Nameless.In.Grace;4763351

Do you agree with this or not?:

But, if we believe we are born again then we are responsible "for" and "to" His indwelling Life, to walk in it and protect it, just as Jesus functioned. Jesus had no advocate. Jesus, by His faithfulness to the end, became ours. Now, if we sin, we have an advocate Who is able to plead our case; make intercession in our behalf. If God sees repentance, forgiveness is ours. Hence, we are given to overcome our sin and never presume to think Jesus will run interference for us because we claim His Name.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
Do you agree with this or not?:

But, if we believe we are born again then we are responsible "for" and "to" His indwelling Life, to walk in it and protect it, just as Jesus functioned. Jesus had no advocate. Jesus, by His faithfulness to the end, became ours. Now, if we sin, we have an advocate Who is able to plead our case; make intercession in our behalf. If God sees repentance, forgiveness is ours. Hence, we are given to overcome our sin and never presume to think Jesus will run interference for us because we claim His Name.

CR,

I answered your question in the link I gave. I don't want to retype a book, plus I posted the key chapters that show what that walk beyond Salvation is. The Milk and Meat go hand and hand.

The Milk must never be tainted. The meat must be a Spirit driven compliment to the milk.

Please check the link.