ECT "Lordship 'Salvation'"-perverting the gospel of Christ

Cross Reference

LA,

The work is to believe in the one He sent.

To "Work" is aspirational: unto something. To "know" per John 17:3, is also aspirational, also unto something: "That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me."John 17:21 (KJV)

Which do you suppose can only come before the other?

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
To "Work" is aspirational: unto something. To "know" per John 17:3, is also aspirational, also unto something: "That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me."John 17:21 (KJV)

Which do you suppose can only come before the other?

He reconciled all humanity before the foundation was laid. He is our Father, brother, son, King, God and Rabbi. He displayed His immeasurable Love for us in Flesh, Word and Deed.

We are all starving and Love is the language and food of the Shepherd and His sheep.

No one ever finds Him, because He is holding each of all close at their very first moment of existence.

It is He, not We.

He is the Least that is the First and Greatest..

Does that answer the question? [emoji6]

Sent from my iPad using TOL ~Jesus is the Theology and the Counselor is the Commentary

Cross Reference

He reconciled all humanity before the foundation was laid. He is our Father, brother, son, King, God and Rabbi. He displayed His immeasurable Love for us in Flesh, Word and Deed.

Irrelevant. You don't appear to being understanding my post.

We are all starving and Love is the language and food of the Shepherd and His sheep.

No one ever finds Him, because He is holding each of all close at their very first moment of existence.

It is He, not We.

He is the Least that is the First and Greatest..

Does that answer the question? [emoji6]

Not hardly. Commentaries usually don't. Those with a religous bent have no solid understanding and move in a 'liquid' way to detract away from their lack in being able to explain what they haven't grasped.

What is this supposed to mean: "It is He, not We". It says nothing.

I have been meaning to ask you, N.I.G., what is your religous persuasion?

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
"Lordship 'Salvation'"-perverting the gospel of Christ

Irrelevant. You don't appear to being understanding my post.

Not hardly. Commentaries usually don't. Those with a religous bent have no solid understanding and move in a 'liquid' way to detract away from their lack in being able to explain what they haven't grasped.

What is this supposed to mean: "It is He, not We". It says nothing.

I have been meaning to ask you, N.I.G., what is your religous persuasion?

CR,

I find Manmade religion to be stone that is hard and inflexible.

I believe the Love of God to be liquid, fluid and able to flow where nothing else can.

I only cite James 1:27

27 Pure religion and undefiled before God and the Father is this, To visit the fatherless and widows in their affliction, and to keep himself unspotted from the world.

(How else can we be blemishless before God, than to be covered by His unconditional Love? There is no other way.)

John 6:29

29 Jesus answered and said to them, “This is the work of God, that you believe in Him whom He sent.”

1 John 4:

7 Beloved, let us love one another, for love is from God, and whoever loves has been born of God and knows God.

8 Anyone who does not love does not know God, because God is love.

9 In this the love of God was made manifest among us, that God sent his only Son into the world, so that we might live through him.

10 In this is love, not that we have loved God but that he loved us and sent his Son to be the propitiation for our sins.

11 Beloved, if God so loved us, we also ought to love one another.

12 No one has ever seen God; if we love one another, God abides in us and his love is perfected in us.

If the voice of God is Love and the Spirit moves where it pleases, what other way can we Hear the Spirit speaking, than to listen for unconditional Love that is taught by He to we?

Sent from my iPad using TOL ~Jesus is the Theology and the Counselor is the Commentary

Last edited:

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned

[COLOR=#800080 said:
Nameless.In.Grace[/COLOR];4761548]
You should really read the OP - This post is meant for nameless

I did. Galatians were violently scathed for their self righteousness.

Corinthians were praised for their faith, despite their utter sin.

We must rest in Jesus's work, not our fleshly efforts.

We are never without sin. It is only the sinless in place of our sin.

The Gospel is perverted by adding fleshy state to the equation of salvation.

We are saved by Jesus alone.

Whatever comes that is good in our lives after the Spirit begins their work in us, we count as the Spirits work and nothing more. We must remain humble and trust God.

God is Love, thus I appreciate these messages.

Cross Reference

CR,

I find Manmade religion to be stone that is hard and inflexible.

I believe the Love of God to be liquid, fluid and able to flow where nothing else can.

I only cite James 1:27

27 Pure religion and undefiled before God and the Father is this, To visit the fatherless and widows in their affliction, and to keep himself unspotted from the world.

(How else can we be blemishless before God, than to be covered by His unconditional Love? There is no other way.)

John 6:29

29 Jesus answered and said to them, “This is the work of God, that you believe in Him whom He sent.”

1 John 4:

7 Beloved, let us love one another, for love is from God, and whoever loves has been born of God and knows God.

8 Anyone who does not love does not know God, because God is love.

9 In this the love of God was made manifest among us, that God sent his only Son into the world, so that we might live through him.

10 In this is love, not that we have loved God but that he loved us and sent his Son to be the propitiation for our sins.

11 Beloved, if God so loved us, we also ought to love one another.

12 No one has ever seen God; if we love one another, God abides in us and his love is perfected in us.

If the voice of God is Love and the Spirit moves where it pleases, what other way can we Herat the Spirit speaking, than to listen for unconditional Love that is taught by He to we?

I ask again. What religous persuasion are you? Hindu, Muslim, Baptist, What?

You aren't making sense to me. Your thinking is too disconnected.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KAvMKeoFemE

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=H2tOgCDohQk

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XVXgnKQpuhU

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1IAhDGYlpqY

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=K48-Li7lIfA

What government is lead by God?

What religion is God?

What boundaries of division in humanity does God recognize?

What unifies all of us?

What Manmade religious group of men is without error?

Who of mere humanity are without error?

Who and who alone is GOoD?

Cross Reference

I am sorry N.I.G., Your replies are too "mystical" for me to anylonger be sure. I can't figure out whether your are for or against what is being discussed. Certainly, I can't understand what you are saying in your reply to my last. It makes absolutely no sense to me. A direct answer seems almost an impossiblity to expect. What nationality are you? Perhaps, that might shed some light on this.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned

I am sorry N.I.G., Your replies are too "mystical" for me to anylonger be sure. I can't figure out whether your are for or against what is being discussed. Certainly, I can't understand what you are saying in your reply to my last. It makes absolutely no sense to me. A direct answer seems almost an impossiblity to expect. What nationality are you? Perhaps, that might shed some light on this.

1 Peter 2:

4 Coming to Him as to a living stone, rejected indeed by men, but chosen by God and precious, 5 you also, as living stones, are being built up a spiritual house, a holy priesthood, to offer up spiritual sacrifices acceptable to God through Jesus Christ. 6 Therefore it is also contained in the Scripture,

“Behold, I lay in Zion
A chief cornerstone, elect, precious,
And he who believes on Him will by no means be put to shame.”
7 Therefore, to you who believe, He is precious; but to those who are disobedient,

“The stone which the builders rejected
Has become the chief cornerstone,”
8 and

“A stone of stumbling
And a rock of offense.”
They stumble, being disobedient to the word, to which they also were appointed.

9 But you are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, His own special people, that you may proclaim the praises of Him who called you out of darkness into His marvelous light; 10 who once were not a people but are now the people of God, who had not obtained mercy but now have obtained mercy.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=uAd1WJ9gXo0

"https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=uAd1WJ9gXo0"

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=WibmcsEGLKo

"https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=WibmcsEGLKo"

This 2nd link is a more interesting video

This video is beautiful, but it lacks one thing. The progress of man will only find true Peace and Happiness when all is glory to glory.

Only when all knees bow and proclaim that Jesus Christ is indeed the glory of God will all tears be wiped away.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
The meek and loving are despised by the hateful. The kingdom of dust is bought and purchased by the Blood of God.

What other hope for this dust is there than Love, Unity and Peace.

We are lambs to the slaughter and exalters of He who was Exalted in the depths of genuine humility.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned

1 Cor. 9:

19 For though I am free from all men, I have made myself a servant to all, that I might win the more;
20 and to the Jews I became as a Jew, that I might win Jews; to those who are under the law, as under the law,.that I might win those who are under the law;
21 to those who are without law, as without law (not being without law toward God, but under law toward Christ, that I might win those who are without law;
22 to the weak I became as. weak, that I might win the weak. I have become all things to all men, that I might by all means save some.
23 Now this I do for the gospel’s sake, that I may be partaker of it with you.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
[COLOR=#800080 said:
Nameless.In.Grace[/COLOR];4761548]
You should really read the OP - This post is meant for nameless

38f5b65e2600fa3f1c16205033fb4a21.jpg

Cross Reference

1 Cor. 9:

19 For though I am free from all men, I have made myself a servant to all, that I might win the more;
20 and to the Jews I became as a Jew, that I might win Jews; to those who are under the law, as under the law,.that I might win those who are under the law;
21 to those who are without law, as without law (not being without law toward God, but under law toward Christ, that I might win those who are without law;
22 to the weak I became as. weak, that I might win the weak. I have become all things to all men, that I might by all means save some.
23 Now this I do for the gospel’s sake, that I may be partaker of it with you.

Bro., I am only speaking about your replies, not your servanthood or some other aspect of religious activity. . . .:)

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
I am still only speaking of your replies, not your servanthood.
If you read my writing, you will see my soul poured out. My flesh is just flesh, and my life is an approach to the grave. My true being is to exalt the goodness of Jesus.

He is my heart beat.

I shared with you 7 videos that reveal things about who NIG is.

That was my most straight forward reply.

To speak of religion and nationality would never answer the questions you were asking.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using TheologyOnline mobile app

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
LA loves those tribulation context passages.

Maybe you don't pay enough attention to them.

Hebrews 12:8
But if ye be without chastisement, whereof all are partakers, then are ye bastards, and not sons.

Kinda blows the pre trib theory outta the water. :shocked: