ECT "Lordship 'Salvation'"-perverting the gospel of Christ

God's Truth

Here is the mighty judge and name caller, Right Divider's list:

Very confused: Squeaky,God's Truth, Jason0047,Redeemed-777,Rightglory,DansingWall,Nang,glew,wordsponge, Princely,jerzy,elohiym,PneumaPsucheSoma,kayaker,drws,Cross Reference,republicanchick,Arsenios,Hawkins,Puppet, rougueone, Dan Emanual, StanJ,Interplanner,Sancocho,Shasta,Robert Pate,Nazaroo,Livelystone,fzappa13,iamaberean,disturbo, Timotheos,daqq,brewmama,False Prophet,themuzicman,achduke,popsthebuilder,Nihilo,serpentdove
Totally bonkers: Gurucam,LoverOfTruth1,Wednesday Addams,chrysostom,beloved57,Prizebeatz1
Perverter of scripture: tetelestai
Christ deniers: Lazy afternoon,meshak,oatmeal,Caino,JosephR,freelight,csuguy,1Mind1Spirit,
genuineoriginal,Jamie,Aner,KingdomRose,ZacharyB,CherubRam,IMJerusha
Christ haters: aikido7,Zeke,Ben Masada
Immensely confused and proud of it: turbosixx
Cathoholics: Cruciform,glassjester

Right Divider

Body part
Because you say so? Just look at your signature. That says it all, big and mighty judge.
No, NOT because I say so. Because YOU say so.... "bloodthirsty" .... really?

What's wrong with identifying those that teach FALSE doctrines? Oh, that's right, you're on the list. No wonder you cry about it.

Right Divider

Body part
Here is the mighty judge and name caller, Right Divider's list:

Very confused: Squeaky,God's Truth, Jason0047,Redeemed-777,Rightglory,DansingWall,Nang,glew,wordsponge, Princely,jerzy,elohiym,PneumaPsucheSoma,kayaker,drws,Cross Reference,republicanchick,Arsenios,Hawkins,Puppet, rougueone, Dan Emanual, StanJ,Interplanner,Sancocho,Shasta,Robert Pate,Nazaroo,Livelystone,fzappa13,iamaberean,disturbo, Timotheos,daqq,brewmama,False Prophet,themuzicman,achduke,popsthebuilder,Nihilo,serpentdove
Totally bonkers: Gurucam,LoverOfTruth1,Wednesday Addams,chrysostom,beloved57,Prizebeatz1
Perverter of scripture: tetelestai
Christ deniers: Lazy afternoon,meshak,oatmeal,Caino,JosephR,freelight,csuguy,1Mind1Spirit,
genuineoriginal,Jamie,Aner,KingdomRose,ZacharyB,CherubRam,IMJerusha
Christ haters: aikido7,Zeke,Ben Masada
Immensely confused and proud of it: turbosixx
Cathoholics: Cruciform,glassjester
So you agree with it. Thanks!

lifeisgood

Cain did kill Abel. The people Pilate asked about Jesus, did kill Jesus.

Derf has a spirit that coincides with that of examples in the Holy Bible.

If I am 'killed' here on this site, at least recognize the spirit that is doing the killing.

WOW!!!! Really, gt? People are killing you by telling you that you are bringing the works of your hands to God which will be rejected by Him?

God's Truth

WOW!!!! Really, gt? People are killing you by telling you that you are bringing the works of your hands to God which will be rejected by Him?

I did not works with my hands to get saved, I worked with my spirit, as I obeyed the Spirit.

What I did was obey in my mind and heart.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
...@ Serpentdove & Tambora: what do you say?
animated-smileys-housekeeping-125.gif

Hmm. Didn't get this @ thing. Must be a setting.

What do I think about God's
emoticones_gestos_cruzando-los-dedos2_en.PlanetaEmoticon.com.gif
Truth? Ga 5:9 He's an antichrist (2 Pe 2:1). :reals:

All you can say to the unbeliever or the make-believer is: Jesus loves you (Jn 3:16). Jesus is willing to save you (2 Pe 3:9). Repent (Eze 18:30-32; Ac 17:30). Believe (Mk 9:23).