ECT "Lordship 'Salvation'"-perverting the gospel of Christ

God's Truth

Romans 5:6 For when we were yet without strength, in due time Christ died for the ungodly.

GT, you know you don't like how you feel when you are spoken to in the way you have just spoken to CR.

Why would you want to cause someone else to feel that way; when you personally know how that feels?

There is no room for that in the Christian life. None.

Nor for allowing oneself to give in to the need for payback.

Leave that to those on here who, well aware of this; have long since passed being "past feeling" (conscience) where walking by the same rule towards others that the Lord walked by, towards them.

Romans 5:6 For when we were yet without strength, in due time Christ died for the ungodly. 5:7 For scarcely for a righteous man will one die: yet peradventure for a good man some would even dare to die. 5:8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

Believe me, you'll be better off for it.

"Walk by" this "same rule" and you will soon begin to find that another's hurtful words, whether assumed or actual, whether by accident or intended, will no longer impact you in a negative manner.

You'll find such "arrows" are no longer able to inflict their wounds.

You'll find, instead, that they become opportunities for you to "continue in peace" in their very midst.

I pray my ministering to you on this (and anyone else this post might help begin to free of the above) will bear its intended fruit "the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus."

Philippians 3:13 Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before, 3:14 I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus. 3:15 Let us therefore, as many as be perfect, be thus minded: and if in any thing ye be otherwise minded, God shall reveal even this unto you. 3:16 Nevertheless, whereto we have already attained, let us walk by the same rule, let us mind the same thing. 3:17 Brethren, be followers together of me, and mark them which walk so as ye have us for an ensample.

You want to be a sly fox; I would put you in the category of Herod. There are similarities.

I am going to continue to speak the truth and I will keep explaining the scriptures you do not understand and wrongly use.

You do not have truth Danoah, so how else are you going to defend your false doctrines besides slander?

As for Romans 5:6, that scripture is about the ungodly Gentiles, and how Jesus died for them even though they were without God in the world and did not obey the law as given to Moses.

Danoh

Even Matthew 23:1-3?

Right Divider, do you know of any Pharisees and a temple?

Believe it or not, GT, you have just stated a Dispensational Truth, by your question to RD, in your response to his question to you.

He was relating a Dispensational Principle.

But so are you, just now.

Only you continue to not see that.

Look at this passage. It is just like his question. And it is just like your question to him as your answer to him...

Luke 12:42 And the Lord said, Who then is that faithful and wise steward, whom his lord shall make ruler over his household, to give them their portion of meat in due season? 12:43 Blessed is that servant, whom his lord when he cometh shall find so doing.

Your answer was "Right Divider, do you know of any Pharisees and a temple?"

You are saying that that WAS THEN.

That that was "their portion of meat in due season..."

Which is EXACTLY what RD was saying.

YOU are being Dispensational and don't even know it.

BUT because you are unaware of this principle, you apply it unaware you are applying it. Unaware you are applying the Dispensational principle.

BUT because you are unaware of it, you often violate it and contradict yourself, unaware of your contradiction.

I mean, I guess I could stoop to what others do and hiss at you and call you names, all the while professing I have a truth that liberates one from sin.

And I guess I could become part of such a club; always giving my thumbs up to such bullies in my own hypocrisy.

But neither of those two responses are what the Believer is called to, as to one such as you.

Anyway, back to the subject...

Notice - " to give (dispense unto) them THEIR portion of meat IN DUE SEASON."

Any time anyone says "that was back then, under the Law; that is not now," they are applying the Dispensational Principle ("THEIR portion of meat in DUE season") whether they know it or not.

That is the principle you followed in your question/answer to RD - "Right Divider, do you know of any Pharisees and a temple?"

The difference is that some of us are aware we are applying this Principle.

And a person who is aware of a principle, is much more likely to apply it much more consistently than someone who applies it only here and there because they are unaware they are applying it.

Of, course, my words to you here might fall of deaf ears once more. You have proven yourself both stubborn until fully persuaded in your own mind, as well as unwilling to consider the other side's arguement.

Should such be the case once more, perhaps someone else - with actual ears to hear - might benefit from this post.

May it be you, GT.

God's Truth

Believe it or not, GT, you have just stated a Dispensational Truth, by your question to RD, in your response to his question to you.

He was relating a Dispensational Principle.

But so are you, just now.

Only you continue to not see that.

Look at this passage. It is just like his question. And it is just like your question to him as your answer to him...

Luke 12:42 And the Lord said, Who then is that faithful and wise steward, whom his lord shall make ruler over his household, to give them their portion of meat in due season? 12:43 Blessed is that servant, whom his lord when he cometh shall find so doing.

Your answer was "Right Divider, do you know of any Pharisees and a temple?"

You are saying that that WAS THEN.

That that was "their portion of meat in due season..."

Which is EXACTLY what RD was saying.

YOU are being Dispensational and don't even know it.

BUT because you are unaware of this principle, you apply it unaware you are applying it. Unaware you are applying the Dispensational principle.

BUT because you are unaware of it, you often violate it and contradict yourself, unaware of your contradiction.

I mean, I guess I could stoop to what others do and hiss at you and call you names, all the while professing I have a truth that liberates one from sin.

And I guess I could become part of such a club; always giving my thumbs up to such bullies in my own hypocrisy.

But neither of those two responses are what the Believer is called to, as to one such as you.

Anyway, back to the subject...

Notice - " to give (dispense unto) them THEIR portion of meat IN DUE SEASON."

Any time anyone says "that was back then, under the Law; that is not now," they are applying the Dispensational Principle ("THEIR portion of meat in DUE season") whether they know it or not.

That is the principle you followed in your question/answer to RD - "Right Divider, do you know of any Pharisees and a temple?"

The difference is that some of us are aware we are applying this Principle.

And a person who is aware of a principle, is much more likely to apply it much more consistently than someone who applies it only here and there because they are unaware they are applying it.

Of, course, my words to you here might fall of deaf ears once more. You have proven yourself both stubborn until fully persuaded in your own mind, as well as unwilling to consider the other side's arguement.

Should such be the case once more, perhaps someone else - with actual ears to hear - might benefit from this post.

May it be you, GT.

What you say about the Bible and me is from your imagination.

The Pharisees and teachers of the law sat in Moses' seat.

There is no more Moses' seat.

There is the throne of God.

Jesus is not going to give up his throne to sit on a man made throne in a man made temple.

That is what the Jews thought and how they missed the Messiah the first time.

Interplanner

Jesus is not going to give up his throne to sit on a man made throne in a man made temple.

I did get the sense from Danoh that he meant the meat was the OT but I think now he only meant that as one example (the OT was one 'course' and there are others). That's fine so long as you remember that the OT course was only a childtrainer in relation to a full sonship WHICH THE OT ALREADY KNEW WAS COMING. We know that it already knew this because of the New Covenant descriptions, for ex., Jer 31 saying that the new would be more mature than the previous ('for all will know me'--no more hand holding). And because Abraham already saw Christ's day and recieved imputed righteousness which is very different from what the Law was calling out.

The meat/course for the generation of Christ (to which most of these seemingly unpinned declarations apply to) was the Gospel of justification, which has an automatic application in that generation because believing it would truncate the efforts of the Judaizers and zealots to fight Rome under the misunderstood auspices of a bogus Messiah. Christ wanted to insure that the Gospel continued to be offered to the last moment to Israel. It's another indication that the return was expected that soon. But the allowance for delay is also there.

God's Truth

Now who is being insulting??

Which one did you throw out? Be honest now? He wrote thirty.

Did you read today's posts on the thread. Mar 12 and 13 like I asked you?

I am not being insulting, I am defending myself against your untruths about me.

You might not be able to see the difference.

As for Oswald Chambers, which book are you posting from everyday? Are you posting from thirty different books? Don't you see how you are just looking to insult because you do not have truth?

Danoh

Again, you apply the Dispensational Principle ("give them THEIR portion of meat in DUE season") unaware that is what you have just applied.

But, you did conclude I was attacking you.

I mean, you go by what you assume.

It is good to be somewhat skeptical of another's motives.

But you end up as bad as some others on here. Your mind made up against any words addressed to you if they do not agree with you.

Your mind made up that one and all are attacking you.

What then is the point of even bothering to respond to your posts?

Get over your insecurity already.

God's Truth

I wasn't talking about "the devil," anymore than the Apostle Paul was, say, in Romans 6, or in 1 Cor. 1.

That right there is where so many differ in approach, and as a result; in answers.

Reading into a thing, and then concluding that was what the other side had meant.

You are merely bent on personally attacking, so I am not even going to try to figure out what this post is supposed to mean.

God's Truth

I did get the sense from Danoh that he meant the meat was the OT but I think now he only meant that as one example (the OT was one 'course' and there are others). That's fine so long as you remember that the OT course was only a childtrainer in relation to a full sonship WHICH THE OT ALREADY KNEW WAS COMING. We know that it already knew this because of the New Covenant descriptions, for ex., Jer 31 saying that the new would be more mature than the previous ('for all will know me'--no more hand holding). And because Abraham already saw Christ's day and recieved imputed righteousness which is very different from what the Law was calling out.

The meat/course for the generation of Christ (to which most of these seemingly unpinned declarations apply to) was the Gospel of justification, which has an automatic application in that generation because believing it would truncate the efforts of the Judaizers and zealots to fight Rome under the misunderstood auspices of a bogus Messiah. Christ wanted to insure that the Gospel continued to be offered to the last moment to Israel. It's another indication that the return was expected that soon. But the allowance for delay is also there.

I think that we agree on much. Jesus fulfilled the Law. The law was about Jesus. The old law was a teaching tool, just a shadow of Jesus. Now that Jesus has come, we do not go by shadows, we go by the Man, Jesus Christ.

The Jews used to have to clean/justify themselves by doing certain works, and those works were the ceremonial/purification works.

No one has to do those works anymore, because we only have to have faith that Jesus' blood cleans us of the sins we repent of doing.

Jesus came and accomplished what he came to do. Everything is fulfilled, and everything is restored.

When Jesus comes again, it will be too late for anyone to confess and repent, for the one who lives to intercede for us is going to come to give us our reward, so we must be without sin if he comes in our lifetime.

Jesus is not going to come and live on this earth in a man made temple with a man made throne.

Jesus is not going to have people make animal sacrifices.

That is absurd. Jesus IS THE Sacrifice, ONCE AND FOR ALL.

Jesus is not even going to sit on a throne when the earth is made anew, for when the earth is made anew, it is when Jesus hands the kingdom over to the Father.

john w

Hall of Fame
You have been given an answer to your silly insistence many times. You have a problem with retaining the truth.

Romans 1:28 Furthermore, just as they did not think it worthwhile to retain the knowledge of God, so God gave them over to a depraved mind, so that they do what ought not to be done.

"Everything Jesus says stands forever…. Jesus' words are for everyone.....We always have to obey God ...We always have to obey Jesus….........I obey all of Jesus' teachings....I follow all of Jesus teachings, exactly as he says…..Faith is obeying everything that Jesus says...I always obey Jesus....We must do everything that Jesus tells us to do....Everything Jesus says is for everyone.”-God’sUNTruth

Sell all you have, show yourself to a Levitical priest, and offer the gift that Moses commanded, as, you assert that we must do "everything that Jesus says."

You wicked fraud/scammer, or lush-no other option.

Danoh

You have been given an answer to your silly insistence many times. You have a problem with retaining the truth.

Romans 1:28 Furthermore, just as they did not think it worthwhile to retain the knowledge of God, so God gave them over to a depraved mind, so that they do what ought not to be done.

:doh:

You have actually described yourself...

Romans 10:1 Brethren, my heart's desire and prayer to God for Israel is, that they might be saved. 10:2 For I bear them record that they have a zeal of God, but not according to knowledge. 10:3 For they being ignorant of God's righteousness, and going about to establish their own righteousness, have not submitted themselves unto the righteousness of God. 10:4 For Christ is the end of the law for righteousness to every one that believeth.

God's Truth

"Everything Jesus says stands forever…. Jesus' words are for everyone.....We always have to obey God ...We always have to obey Jesus….........I obey all of Jesus' teachings....I follow all of Jesus teachings, exactly as he says…..Faith is obeying everything that Jesus says...I always obey Jesus....We must do everything that Jesus tells us to do....Everything Jesus says is for everyone.”-God’sUNTruth

Sell all you have, show yourself to a Levitical priest, and offer the gift that Moses commanded, as, you assert that we must do "everything that Jesus says."

You wicked fraud/scammer, or lush-no other option.

Jesus didn't tell everyone to sell all they had, but he did say something to EVERYONE, and that is you will never enter if you do not humble yourself.

God's Truth

:doh:

You have actually described yourself...

Romans 10:1 Brethren, my heart's desire and prayer to God for Israel is, that they might be saved. 10:2 For I bear them record that they have a zeal of God, but not according to knowledge. 10:3 For they being ignorant of God's righteousness, and going about to establish their own righteousness, have not submitted themselves unto the righteousness of God. 10:4 For Christ is the end of the law for righteousness to every one that believeth.

The zeal the Jews had were for circumcision and the observance of special says; they did not have zeal for obeying Jesus.

Paul never ever rebukes anyone for obeying Jesus too much. THINK about what you are saying!