Lord have mercy! it's a revelation.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
God says much more than you have to Give with you foolishness!!!
Just Read the Book, and Learn and SEE Christ / God, - Or don't, - I don't care!!! - You all are SOO foolishly angry with God, you Hate me because I tell you the Truth, ((( And You Cannot Prove Me Wrong )))!! - You can ONLY Spit stuff from your Bowels -- Prove me Wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!

Paul -- 051313

So you say to everyone else...like a mad dog

Letsargue

So you say to everyone else...like a mad dog

Paul was said to be MAD, and I still spoke the Truth, so take it with you to your Place, in your sackcloth and ashes!!!

There is no other "WAY" to answer a Fool!!, and a Fool is one who cannot accept the Truth / Christ, and You all say you do, but do NOT!!!

Paul -- 051313

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
They did not say he was a mad dog, which is what you are, as soon as anybody comes near you fly at their ankles.

Paul did not do that, we can understand Paul, we learn from him, yours is just yappity nonsense. Senseless ravings, the bible is not senseless ravings, we understand it.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
No one else is seeing this among evangelicals.

They think the last judgement is between saint and sinners, christians and non christians, the church and the world, SHEEP AND GOATS.

Well it is sheep and goats but the sheep can not be the saints...it is IMpossible. There is only one last judgement, it is told about in Revs 21 the Great White Throne judgement and Matt.25. the sheep and goats.

This judgement takes place AFTER the gathering of the saints "so shall we always be with the Lord" and AFTER the saints have reigned with Christ for a 1,000 years...there is NO WAY this judgement involves the saints except we are told when the Lord comes to judge we will come with Him, not to be judged but the sheep and goats are judged by their deeds in regard to us.

We are saved by grace through faith, in this judgement we see the people are judged [both in Revs and Matt] by their deeds.

The sheep and those who names are written in the Lamb's book of life recieve an inheritance, not the heavenly one...that is for the body of Christ....but the meek shall inherit the earth. God is going to create a new heaven and a new earth.

This means....

Billions and billions of souls are NOT going to be damned to hell,, there is NO WAY that the devil will have a majority in that day, mercy will prevail...but the wicked will be turned into hell.

Christians MUST STOP pre-empting the judgement of Christ...Paul says we have nothing to do with judging the world...our concern is with getting the church right.

This is what this thread is about, not your senseless yappings and barking.

Letsargue

They did not say he was a mad dog, which is what you are, as soon as anybody comes near you fly at their ankles.

Paul did not do that, we can understand Paul, we learn from him, yours is just yappity nonsense. Senseless ravings, the bible is not senseless ravings, we understand it.

Acts 23:3 KJV ---//--

Paul -- 051413

Letsargue

This is what this thread is about, not your senseless yappings and barking.

Well, - It’s about time for things to really get to ( SHAKING ), among other things, you can read about it!!! – Your world has been a little quieter for a little while; -- and I've had just about all I going to take from this People. -- I go away, and when I go away, it’s all the inheritance you have. When I’m out of here, and back where I belong, your time will start. Not quite the way you have always taught yourselfs, but the ‘WAY” God said. – So I’m going to start watching; ---- “NOW”!!! --- ( Time )!!

Paul – 051413

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
You are upset because I've addressed you after the manner you address everyone else...your feelings are hurt. But YOU hurt feelings

Why can't you accept that we are brothers and sisters? we are all in this same blessing, the same struggle. We all post with the view to blessing others, encouraging, yes sometimes admonishing or exhorting. We always wanted for you to be one of us...you ARE one of us. Nobody wants that you should leave.

We are doing our best to follow the Lord who has saved us. You know sometimes people are hurt, discouraged, maybe they have suffered loss or some personal setback. The last thing that will help them is to be told they are vipers, good for nothing.

God doesn't talk to His people like that He addresses them as beloved children, even when He rebukes them.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
God's people can be easily hurt...that is easypeasy ministry...the cheapshot. To tell them in effect that they are worthless, foolish or good for nothing...the reason I am not so easily hurt is because I already KNEW those things about myself...But Jesus saved me, He made me wise unto salvation, He makes me holy...when He says to me that I am the apple of His eye...I BELIEVE Him.

Move away from condemning people.

Letsargue

God's people can be easily hurt...that is easypeasy ministry...the cheapshot. To tell them in effect that they are worthless, foolish or good for nothing...the reason I am not so easily hurt is because I already KNEW those things about myself...But Jesus saved me, He made me wise unto salvation, He makes me holy...when He says to me that I am the apple of His eye...I BELIEVE Him.

Move away from condemning people.

Yes, the flesh is weak. but it's the Ghost that we have that we know cannot be touched in any way. I speak from there, and the flesh gets in the way sometimes and I must (( Repent )) IT of myself from time to time for allowing this body to have any doings in this at all.

Paul -- 051513

Letsargue

You are upset because I've addressed you after the manner you address everyone else...your feelings are hurt. But YOU hurt feelings

Why can't you accept that we are brothers and sisters? we are all in this same blessing, the same struggle. We all post with the view to blessing others, encouraging, yes sometimes admonishing or exhorting. We always wanted for you to be one of us...you ARE one of us. Nobody wants that you should leave.

We are doing our best to follow the Lord who has saved us. You know sometimes people are hurt, discouraged, maybe they have suffered loss or some personal setback. The last thing that will help them is to be told they are vipers, good for nothing.

God doesn't talk to His people like that He addresses them as beloved children, even when He rebukes them.

NO!! - I Prove People Wrong!! - And People Ignore, or spit bowels stuff. That's all they can do; - thay cannot SHOW Where I'm Wrong in Doctrine; - and Jesus IS The Doctrine, the Truth, Not false Doctrine, that's the Devil!! You all are the ones who are divided, Not I!!

Paul -- 051513

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
Yes, the flesh is weak. but it's the Ghost that we have that we know cannot be touched in any way. I speak from there, and the flesh gets in the way sometimes and I must (( Repent )) IT of myself from time to time for allowing this body to have any doings in this at all.

Paul -- 051513

That is exactly what all christians of every age has believed...we have this treasure in earthen vessels...you ARE the same you just THINK you are different

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
NO!! - I Prove People Wrong!! - And People Ignore, or spit bowels stuff. That's all they can do; - thay cannot SHOW Where I'm Wrong in Doctrine; - and Jesus IS The Doctrine, the Truth, Not false Doctrine, that's the Devil!! You all are the ones who are divided, Not I!!

Paul -- 051513

You just talk rubbish....nobody understands you

Jesus we understand
Paul we understand
You we don't understand because you talk rubbish.

Letsargue

That is exactly what all christians of every age has believed...we have this treasure in earthen vessels...you ARE the same you just THINK you are different

There's a difference between being Lost or Saved; -- I reprove, rebuke, and correct with Scriptures, and you all can't do that to me!! - That's the difference!

Paul -- 051513

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
You have never addressed what this thread is actually about, taking it's points and putting forward where you think it right or wrong...you just fly at it like yappity dawg.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
There's a difference between being Lost or Saved; -- I reprove, rebuke, and correct with Scriptures, and you all can't do that to me!! - That's the difference!

Paul -- 051513

I AM reproving you, rebuking and correcting you and with scripture...that is exactly why you are so upset

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
You simply have no concept of the Joy of the Lord, the comfort of the Holy Spirit, the peace Jesus gives, if you did you would share that.

All you do is yappity yap.

Letsargue

You have never addressed what this thread is actually about, taking it's points and putting forward where you think it right or wrong...you just fly at it like yappity dawg.

Your OP / Thread doesn’t use Scripture for anything except to support some words that don’t have Scripture Backing. – It can’t be responded to ( With ) Scripture.

Paul – 051513

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
Your OP / Thread doesn’t use Scripture for anything except to support some words that don’t have Scripture Backing. – It can’t be responded to ( With ) Scripture.

Paul – 051513

This is a typical nonsense you say...it doesn't make a scrap of logic

The OP doesn't use scripture...it does, it is a post concerning the last judgement, it makes that perfectly clear.

Most every christian believes the sheep and goats represent saint and sinner...the post clearly says that

I disagree with that interpretation...the post clearly says that

I put forward scriptures showing why I disagree...they are there in the post.

People can read my argument and agree...or disagree, they may say why they disagree.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
No one else is seeing this among evangelicals.

They think the last judgement is between saint and sinners, christians and non christians, the church and the world, SHEEP AND GOATS.

Well it is sheep and goats but the sheep can not be the saints...it is IMpossible. There is only one last judgement, it is told about in Revs 21 the Great White Throne judgement and Matt.25. the sheep and goats.

This judgement takes place AFTER the gathering of the saints "so shall we always be with the Lord" and AFTER the saints have reigned with Christ for a 1,000 years...there is NO WAY this judgement involves the saints except we are told when the Lord comes to judge we will come with Him, not to be judged but the sheep and goats are judged by their deeds in regard to us.

We are saved by grace through faith, in this judgement we see the people are judged [both in Revs and Matt] by their deeds.

The sheep and those who names are written in the Lamb's book of life recieve an inheritance, not the heavenly one...that is for the body of Christ....but the meek shall inherit the earth. God is going to create a new heaven and a new earth.

This means....

Billions and billions of souls are NOT going to be damned to hell,, there is NO WAY that the devil will have a majority in that day, mercy will prevail...but the wicked will be turned into hell.

Christians MUST STOP pre-empting the judgement of Christ...Paul says we have nothing to do with judging the world...our concern is with getting the church right.

This is the post with the scripture

Letsargue

This is the post with the scripture

Everything you guys ever teach is (( Parables )), - Parables are of something that is of a Higher Order / Ordnance / Ordained in “Spiritual Things”, Not Carnal things!!! - Jesus Never spoke other than in - “Parables”. --- Matthew 4:34 KJV --- 34- “But (( Without a Parable spake He not unto them )): and ((( When they were alone ))), ((( He expounded ( All things ) to his Disciples )))”. --- You all Don’t have what Jesus spoke to them ( While Alone ) with them, (( I Do )), but you can’t accept that the Holy Ghost guides the Christian in Those ((( “All Things” ))) that are not written but is found ( As You all say it ), (( “Reading Between the Lines” )). - I don’t Teach the Parables; - for within the Parables are Found the Spiritual Truth. - Carnal things are not Truth, it’s the Spiritual thing!!! They are the Things the LOST Cannot Know, because they are not Guided by the Holy Ghost. – 1 Corinthians 2:14 KJV ---///--- But you all say that you ARE guided by the Holy Ghost, and you all are Divided among yourselves being Not Guided!!! -- You cannot teach anything that are Mysteries, and NEW!! – Just the same thing that has always been taught by false teachers, but Always with another Twist!!! – Most of all my teaching is “New” and are “Mysteries”. – Check out my last Posts and Threads elsewhere. But you can’t do that, all things are just about your stuff that is disagreed on by your own Kind!!! – But none of you can Show where I’m wrong on anything, just that I disagree with you and your writings, - not God’s!!!

This is the only way that your stuff can be responded to, they cannot be responded with the Scriptures, because there is nothing of the Scriptures, or shines as Scriptural do.

Paul – 051513