Lord have mercy! it's a revelation.

Letsargue

yes, good points, thank you :)

WOOOW!!!!! --- Then God is not “POOR in Spirit”!!! -- WOOW!! --- Poor in Spirit, and Meekness are not the ( Lack ) of - “Humility” – Meekness and Humility are very much the Same thing!!!!! -- Jesus and Paul “Humbled Themselves” ( Before GOD ), not MAN!!!!!!!! – We do not Humiliate God. -- We are Humiliated / “Humbled” by man by their ( lack ) of Meekness!!!!!!!!!! – Poor in Spirit is not being above any other man in the Flesh, but of the Spirit. God is above all others in Spirit, but is ( Beneath ) all man in the Flesh, ((( Or He would have never DIED for the Man )))!!!!!!!!! – Jesus / God ( Served Man ), and died for the Spirit of the man which is above all flesh!!!!!! ----- Jesus had no place to lay His head that was His own!!! – Yet he ( Rebuked ) the FOOLS “SHARPLY” and they killed Him with their Pride / Arrogance / “ARROGANCE”!!!!!! – WOOOOWWW!!!!! --- OK!!! -- You all win, I’ll just sit here and observe!!!!

Paul – 111012

rainee

Hi Paul,
Now please, I was having a bad night, ok?
Doesn't everyone get them once in awhile?

You are right in what you say about the The Lord
:) Hug
want to do a thread about time?
I have been commenting on anothers and am thinking I may want to have my own down here, what do you think? - did you see where I posted?
Have to go now let me know.

Tot, please forgive for my going off topic here. Hope you will post thoughts too about the subject of time and The Lord.

Letsargue

Hi Paul,
Now please, I was having a bad night, ok?
Doesn't everyone get them once in awhile?

You are right in what you say about the The Lord
:) Hug
want to do a thread about time?
I have been commenting on anothers and am thinking I may want to have my own down here, what do you think? - did you see where I posted?
Have to go now let me know.

Tot, please forgive for my going off topic here. Hope you will post thoughts too about the subject of time and The Lord.

OK!!

Paul -- 111012

Letsargue

Poor in spirit---heaven
Meek---earth
2 different inheritances
?

God doesn't say that or anything similar to that.
You overlooked all the other Scriptures!!

Life / "Eternal Life" is the only thing inherited. - Eternal Life is described in many ways. - Jesus is that Life, He is the Place, He is the Food, He is the Drink, He is the Shelter, He is the Weapon, He is the Wall, He is the Joy of Safety. Etc. Etc.

The Meek or the Poor in Spirit is just another way of saying "Christian", or the "Saved" Etc. Etc. - The lost are none of those, nor shall receive any of those things!! -- Who are the "Elect"??? - Are they without any of those things to you?? - The Good and Honest hearts; are they without any of those things to you all???

"(( Christian ))", Says it all, and in all!!- There is no greater or lesser!!!!

Paul -- 111112

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
God doesn't say that or anything similar to that.
You overlooked all the other Scriptures!!

Life / "Eternal Life" is the only thing inherited. - Eternal Life is described in many ways. - Jesus is that Life, He is the Place, He is the Food, He is the Drink, He is the Shelter, He is the Weapon, He is the Wall, He is the Joy of Safety. Etc. Etc.

The Meek or the Poor in Spirit is just another way of saying "Christian", or the "Saved" Etc. Etc. - The lost are none of those, nor shall receive any of those things!! -- Who are the "Elect"??? - Are they without any of those things to you?? - The Good and Honest hearts; are they without any of those things to you all???

"(( Christian ))", Says it all, and in all!!- There is no greater or lesser!!!!

Paul -- 111112

I agree eternal life is the inheritance. But...

There is highest heaven and God's throne, a second and third heaven and...there is the new earth.

Another parable worthy of consideration is the wedding feast of the King's son for who are the guests? [and in consideration of your thoughts concerning the Lily of the valley] who is not mentioned in the parable...where is she?

Where is the bride, where is the church? the guests are not the church yet there they are at the feast, whose is the greater reward? the bride's or the guest's?

I say boldly to you there is to be a BILLIONfold wider mercy than that being preached.

Letsargue

I agree eternal life is the inheritance. But...

There is highest heaven and God's throne, a second and third heaven and...there is the new earth.

Another parable worthy of consideration is the wedding feast of the King's son for who are the guests? [and in consideration of your thoughts concerning the Lily of the valley] who is not mentioned in the parable...where is she?

Where is the bride, where is the church? the guests are not the church yet there they are at the feast, whose is the greater reward? the bride's or the guest's?

I say boldly to you there is to be a BILLIONfold wider mercy than that being preached.

The feast is for the lost. – It’s just a Parable, and doesn’t answer all the Truths of Salvation, but just the Wedding Feast at the Table of Christ.

You overlooked the “Fourth Heaven”. - The Third Heaven and Paradise are the same Heavenly “Place” ( Prepared ) by Christ for the Saved. - However, The Fourth Heaven is here: > - Revelation 21:2 KJV – “And I John saw the “Holy City”, “New Jerusalem”, ( coming down from God ) ( “OUT” of Heaven ), (( prepared as a Bride adorned for her Husband )). --------//--- You may have to read that three or four times before you’ll see it; - some can never see it.

There is no excuse for preaching the untruth, and that cannot be accepted by Christ. - All Truth is plainly given.

Paul – 121212

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
Truth is plainly given but it is not simply recieved, I would not say there is no excuse for that...life is tough, if we survive from day to day we feel as though we have accomplished something. To have joy, peace and love shed abroad in our hearts is quite an unexpected boon.

We can only find these things in scripture. Having discovered them there we look to the Spirit of God to furnish us with them.

How simply the bible says it...there is to be a new earth. If we are heavenbound and our home is in the heavenly mansions then for who is the new earth created? who shall dwell therein? Proverbs says the righteous and the meek.

Letsargue

Truth is plainly given but it is not simply recieved, I would not say there is no excuse for that...life is tough, if we survive from day to day we feel as though we have accomplished something. To have joy, peace and love shed abroad in our hearts is quite an unexpected boon.

We can only find these things in scripture. Having discovered them there we look to the Spirit of God to furnish us with them.

How simply the bible says it...there is to be a new earth. If we are heavenbound and our home is in the heavenly mansions then for who is the new earth created? who shall dwell therein? Proverbs says the righteous and the meek.

(((( Yes, You're Right )))), Just the Christian!!

The old earth was created as dirt / DUST of the earth, remember? – However, the New Earth and the New Heavens, - and - the “New Man” are all created from the “Word of God”; in the likeness of its Creator!! – God / the Word of God is ((( “All in All” ))), - the “PLACE”!!!!! --- I think that’s what the “Heavens / God Declares”!! – This is the “FOURTH HEAVEN”, and Hell is left behind!!!!!!! – ((( SORRY )))!!!

Paul – 011613

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
What in your world are you talking about!!!!

IF SALVATION IS NOT BY WORKS, -- HOW THEN IS DAMNATION BY WORKS!!!

You people are SOOOOOO FAR removed from the Truth, you can’t SEE anything that God said!! – God says it ALL, not just the foolish things you want to use to support your own LOVE OF THE WORLD!!!!

Paul – 010912

The sheep are judged by what they do, the goats are judged by what they do not do.

The saints are passed over from judgement altogether because of what Christ did for them

Letsargue

The sheep are judged by what they do, the goats are judged by what they do not do.

The saints are passed over from judgement altogether because of what Christ did for them

John 12:48 KJV ---&--- Romans 2:16 KJV ---&--- 1 Corinthians 6:2 KJV ---&--- 2 Timothy 4:1 KJV ---&--- Hebrews 10:30 KJV ---------///--- Which of those judgment events are not the Truth?? – If they all are Truth, then they all are the same “judgment event”, not any other event. - That’s (( The )) Judgment; and that is now. – Are there Saved and Lost together now, and aren’t they now being divided into groups, or churches, or “Barns”, and the rest, gathered to be burned???
Maybe the night is too dark, and time is too far away.

Paul – 012813

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
John 12.48 & Ro 2.16 both specifically say "on that day" and "at the last day" but you make a very good point. For what will be the judgement except what they are or are not doing now?

In our Lord's parable the servants cry against the tares "shall we pluck them up?" but the Lord said no "lest in plucking them up you damage the wheat...wait until the harvest, at the end of the age." As I read Acts I see nothing of hell-fire being threatened by the apostle but a certain coming day of judgement.

Besides my dear, don't you know that God uses the wicked to bring about His purposes though they know it not.

Letsargue

John 12.48 & Ro 2.16 both specifically say "on that day" and "at the last day" but you make a very good point. For what will be the judgement except what they are or are not doing now?

In our Lord's parable the servants cry against the tares "shall we pluck them up?" but the Lord said no "lest in plucking them up you damage the wheat...wait until the harvest, at the end of the age." As I read Acts I see nothing of hell-fire being threatened by the apostle but a certain coming day of judgement.

Besides my dear, don't you know that God uses the wicked to bring about His purposes though they know it not.

Yes of course He does. – But the laws of the damnation of any Government were put in place thousands of years ago. – It doesn’t matter if this same thing happened again five hundred years from now. - This same thing would happen again. This same thing happened just prior to AD-70, and God destroyed Judaea, which totally ended that nation of religious people. – Now, - it’s happening again; only this time there are no people of God involved; just those who claim to be Christians, or children of God. - God will never hold His Judgment with such a divided people. --- It’s the Christian Nations who are being judged this time. - Of course, America and the world are in the midst of this. ---- Jeremiah 5:9 KJV ------///--- It doesn’t matter how many Nations fall as drastic as these nations of religions are doing right now, God will always bring judgment to it, or them.

As far as your and others’ faith in God going to bring Hell Fire to the wicked; - just what do you do with the existence of “Hell Fire” now?? --- Jude 1:23 KJV -----///--- That “Fire of Hell” has been present since AD-70. - It was present at the time of the Apostle Jude, or he couldn’t have said that in Present Tense. --- Now, pulling any good and honest heart out of that fire while he can be saved, is the job of the Righteous, - called “Angel” now!! – God could never bring such judgment upon any people if there is just one Righteous; and you know that, but God is judging this ungodly people by the same laws, the “Ten”.

Paul – 012813

Last edited:

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
God is gunna set this groaning creation FREE with the liberty of the sons of God. Heaven is going to be packed with the redeemed whose number are so many that NO MAN can count them, all worshipping God and the Lamb...I'm going to be there in that crowd. And the rest of mankind will be brought in to inhabit the earth. The only people who will be punished are the wicked, the enemies of God.

Love will triumph over judgement. Glory to God.

Psalmist

Blessed is the man that......
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
God is gunna set this groaning creation FREE with the liberty of the sons of God. Heaven is going to be packed with the redeemed whose number are so many that NO MAN can count them, all worshipping God and the Lamb...I'm going to be there in that crowd. And the rest of mankind will be brought in to inhabit the earth. The only people who will be punished are the wicked, the enemies of God.

Love will triumph over judgement. Glory to God.
And the song of the redeemed,how rich and full it will be, for angels cannot sing the song of the redeemed, for they will have to be silent as we sing of our redemption to the King of Kings and Lord of Lords ~ Amen, and Amen!

Just think of it, an anthem chorus to the Lord of Glory, the Great I am!

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
And the song of the redeemed,how rich and full it will be, for angels cannot sing the song of the redeemed, for they will have to be silent as we sing of our redemption to the King of Kings and Lord of Lords ~ Amen, and Amen!

Just think of it, an anthem chorus to the Lord of Glory, the Great I am!

Therefore the redeemed of the Lord shall return
and come with singing unto Zion
and everlasting joy shall be upon their heads

It doesn't quite fit the context but never mind.

Psalmist

Blessed is the man that......
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Therefore the redeemed of the Lord shall return
and come with singing unto Zion
and everlasting joy shall be upon their heads

It doesn't quite fit the context but never mind.
You bring it, we'll sing it ~ Amen!

And the ransomed of the Lord shall return,
And come to Zion with singing,
With everlasting joy on their heads.
They shall obtain joy and gladness,
And sorrow and sighing shall flee away.

Isaiah 35:10

Today's (2-12) Praise the Lord III

O Songs of the Beautiful, Songs of the Blest

Last edited:

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
John says he saw the redeemed in heaven, he says that no man could number them and yet man IS able to number within a close approximation the total population of the world.

This shows to me that the vast BILLIONS of mankind will be saved and not damned.

Last edited:

bybee

You bring it, we'll sing it ~ Amen!

And the ransomed of the Lord shall return,
And come to Zion with singing,
With everlasting joy on their heads.
They shall obtain joy and gladness,
And sorrow and sighing shall flee away.

Isaiah 35:10

Today's (2-12) Praise the Lord III

O Songs of the Beautiful, Songs of the Blest

God gave us the gift of music to lift us up as on Angels wings. Sometimes, when I am singing in the choir and we blend our voices particularly well, I feel the Angels are joining in!